[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
KilM написал:
Hello,

Two questions from me. First - how are you preventing degen from wand ? Second - what is the idea behind Energy Shield Mastery at north "30% Increased Light Radius" ?

The wand is mitigated by Inquisitor's ascendancies that give regen, as well as leech and vitality. The light radius mastery allows you to have character light while on low life from reservation.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Read the post above yours, try using Agnerod West staff.
Последняя редакция: EDMOSES. Время: 12 апр. 2023 г., 22:29:01
hi there i recently hit maps with this build but when i logged on today and started killing mobs it instantly depleats my health bar and shield. there are no mods on the map and i cant figure out what is possibly doing that. any ideas? im at a loss rn
oh im just really dumb... its the spiral wand that is depleating my health because of the power charges i have lmfao im so stupid
Hey, i have a question regarding the timeless jewel.

I got one with 6593(not sure how much that matters) and the same mods on it.

Socketed also in the same spot as you, but your PoB shows you still keep the power charge from the node right above.

I actually lose the power charge. Is it a bug from your PoB or am i just unlucky?
"
W1shm4ster написал:

Socketed also in the same spot as you, but your PoB shows you still keep the power charge from the node right above.

I actually lose the power charge. Is it a bug from your PoB or am i just unlucky?

Timeless jewels randomly transform notables based on their number. Always check here before buying. https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
W1shm4ster написал:

Timeless jewels randomly transform notables based on their number. Always check here before buying. https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

Guess i just wasted 200c then. If i add just one more to my jewel i get the power charge back. Yikes.

Thanks for the info
"
W1shm4ster написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
W1shm4ster написал:

Guess i just wasted 200c then. If i add just one more to my jewel i get the power charge back. Yikes.

Thanks for the info

YW. Common mistake, sorry that happened!
Is there anything stopping me from swapping the gem location of the 2nd curse into the CWDT setup in helm and then vitality into the weapon for auto cast 2x curse?
"
iganz написал:
Is there anything stopping me from swapping the gem location of the 2nd curse into the CWDT setup in helm and then vitality into the weapon for auto cast 2x curse?

You can, but it's a bit more mana cost when you get hit, and to put the damage curse onto a boss you'll have to get hit by them. You could do it as a manual gem swap, like before maps or bosses.

The mageblood final version uses both in a single manual cast of bane. (Dropping prism guardian for annihilating light, some gems have to shuffle around)
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 14 апр. 2023 г., 18:45:21

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация