[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Whats the point of Zealoth Oath if you take Pious Path? Both apply life regen to ES.
Hi, you never show anywhere what Rings/amulet oils enchant you put on for blight, so I'm just using empowering tower range/effectivness from the video you linked.
"
pokeybud100 написал:
Hi, you never show anywhere what Rings/amulet oils enchant you put on for blight, so I'm just using empowering tower range/effectivness from the video you linked.

It's included in the 'map mods' guide now, i guess i had missed it. The correct enchants are indigo+violet on one ring (meteors leave burning ground), and opalescent+silver on the other (chilling towers freeze)
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 16 апр. 2023 г., 12:34:17
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
pokeybud100 написал:

It's included in the 'map mods' guide now, i guess i had missed it. The correct enchants are indigo+violet on one ring (meteors leave burning ground), and opalescent+silver on the other (chilling towers freeze)

Thank you for doing that
edit: I have now hit a wall around t16 maps and doing maven atlas, my energy shield is almost 5k but your build has 7k and I'm not sure where to get all that energy shield, i feel very weak against bosses i guess. I am only lvl 91 though.

edit 2: taking the crimson jewel out that turns intellgent passives to strength breaks the build pretty much, not sure how you did that

Последняя редакция: pokeybud100. Время: 16 апр. 2023 г., 15:32:35
"
pokeybud100 написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
pokeybud100 написал:

Thank you for doing that
edit: I have now hit a wall around t16 maps and doing maven atlas, my energy shield is almost 5k but your build has 7k and I'm not sure where to get all that energy shield, i feel very weak against bosses i guess. I am only lvl 91 though.

edit 2: taking the crimson jewel out that turns intellgent passives to strength breaks the build pretty much, not sure how you did that

Your shav's is 3-linked. You might have been scammed trying to buy 5-link or something.

The strength replacement comes from power charge rings with extra attributes, as well as attribute mastery.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello, just wondering is this build weaker than i expected before better gear ?
Im just getting one shotted too many times for my liking lol

https://pobb.in/CJQYrAa9-OmD Thats my current gear/build

otherwise i like this build :) But deaths like 170 now :(
Hi! Could you have a look into my items and advise what should be my next steps for upgrade?
Thank you!!!
"
piekias написал:
Hello, just wondering is this build weaker than i expected before better gear ?
Im just getting one shotted too many times for my liking lol

https://pobb.in/CJQYrAa9-OmD Thats my current gear/build

otherwise i like this build :) But deaths like 170 now :(

You need presence of chayula for chaos resistance. Until you get it, you'll be very vulnerable to chaos.
"
Homar_ написал:
Hi! Could you have a look into my items and advise what should be my next steps for upgrade?
Thank you!!!

Great job overall! Whispers of doom anoint and punishment curse will go a long way for bossing. Replace your inc crit dmg on arc back to pcoc, it will give you better power charge uptime on bosses. You need to instill your magic flasks for auto pop on full. You can also enkindle your rotgut for more speed. If you play with your resistances a bit you can drop the rare ring and get a second gifts from above for damage.
Am i stupid using a 6 link Galvanic Field in my +2 duration gem chest or should i just go back to using Arc in the chest?
Asking because i am totally hopeless at POB.
Thanks.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Am i stupid using a 6 link Galvanic Field in my +2 duration gem chest or should i just go back to using Arc in the chest?
Asking because i am totally hopeless at POB.
Thanks.

Tough call. Galvanic in chest will be better for bossing, whereas arc for mapping.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация