[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
EDMOSES написал:
Sorry to keep annoying you OP but i have a couple of basic questions.
Should i cast Galvanic Field followed by Arc or vice versa.?
Any way i can get a bit more defense into mt build, i suspect clusters are the answer, maybe a cluster giving more armour would be a good start and cheap?
Check me out and tell me where to go (figuralty lol).
Can be a bit slow at my age of 70 but should not use that as an excuse.
And thanks for continually supporting your build.
Cheers mate.

Cassie might correct me, but here's what I usually do, in order, with my build thus far:

1. Ensure all auras are active

2. Cast Galvanic Field so it's ready to be used

3. Use Flame Dash to quickly move to where I am going (I should also use Quicksilver flask but I often forget to use it, and don't have auto-cast flasks yet)

4. Encounter enemies, hold down Q (my key bind) to cast Arc at the enemies; the first shock will proc Galvanic Field

4.1. If the enemies have a lot of health and don't die quickly to Arc, recast Galvanic Field between Arc casts as it runs out on the enemies (you can see Galvanic Field active on enemies, as it looks like an electric dome that follows them), or if I need to apply it to a new enemy

4.2. If an enemy (e.g. a boss or tanky rare) has a lot of health, also cast Punishment on them, using Flame Dash to avoid any tough hits they fire my way, while ensuring to keep up Galvanic Field

5. Return to step 2 (recast Galvanic Field so it's ready for the next enemies I encounter)

So typically for most groups of enemies I run into, I have Galvanic Field ready, cast Arc about 7 times in a row, and then ready Galvanic Field again.
"
EDMOSES написал:

I think GF should be casted before arc. To crate field, after it just arc. If im missing something please correct me.

I dont known where Im missing mana. With all auras I cannot cast arc. 53? mana on 4L vs. 47 after all reservations.

EDIT.
"
Spartangy написал:

So typically for most groups of enemies I run into, I have Galvanic Field ready, cast Arc about 7 times in a row, and then ready Galvanic Field again.

Are you just spam arc on. np bosses or wait until unleash reach 4 charges?I dont think so...but maybe?
Последняя редакция: KilM. Время: 19 апр. 2023 г., 7:32:40
"
KilM написал:
"
EDMOSES написал:

I think GF should be casted before arc. To crate field, after it just arc. If im missing something please correct me.

I dont known where Im missing mana. With all auras I cannot cast arc. 53? mana on 4L vs. 47 after all reservations.

You need to swap the gem positions of clarity and zealotry. That's literally all.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
EDMOSES написал:
Sorry to keep annoying you OP but i have a couple of basic questions.
Any way i can get a bit more defense into mt build, i suspect clusters are the answer, maybe a cluster giving more armour would be a good start and cheap?
Check me out and tell me where to go (figuralty lol).
Can be a bit slow at my age of 70 but should not use that as an excuse.
And thanks for continually supporting your build.
Cheers mate.

Mad respect dude! I plan to continue gaming well into my retirement as too, but it's rare to see it yet.

I took a quick look, you're doing great following everything. The only major room for defensive improvement I see is in boots, amulet catalyst, and jewels. Levels will help a bit too.

If you're running Searing Exarch altars, you can use Abberath pantheon to become immune to burning ground, which is huge.

If you prefer, you can run Grace instead of Wrath, and a Surgeon's Stibnite Flask of the Impala instead of the Quartz flask. To run Grace, you'll need to allocate Attribute Mastery for Dexterity per Mastery, and possibly also Alacrity. The net effect of this will be around 50-70% chance to evade, so it's very helpful against basic mobs, not so much against bosses.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 19 апр. 2023 г., 7:35:45
"
KilM написал:

"
Spartangy написал:

Are you just spam arc on. np bosses or wait until unleash reach 4 charges?I dont think so...but maybe?

I don't keep track of Unleash charges at all, I only focus on Galvanic Field and Punishment.
Последняя редакция: Spartangy. Время: 19 апр. 2023 г., 8:26:21
Hello Cassie! Having a blast playing your build. Just killed Searing Exarch for the first time today with almost no trouble.

I'm at a point where all my upgrades seems expensive (4 div+), so I wanted your input as to what should I focus on upgrading first, if you don't mind taking a look at my character. With all auras on, I'm close to 6k ES, rarely dying in T14+ maps.

Also, what maps do you favour in your Atlas? Toxic Sewers seems obvious since it's good to run Blights in, but do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks for sharing the build!
"
LanzBulldog написал:
Hello Cassie! Having a blast playing your build. Just killed Searing Exarch for the first time today with almost no trouble.

I'm at a point where all my upgrades seems expensive (4 div+), so I wanted your input as to what should I focus on upgrading first, if you don't mind taking a look at my character. With all auras on, I'm close to 6k ES, rarely dying in T14+ maps.

Also, what maps do you favour in your Atlas? Toxic Sewers seems obvious since it's good to run Blights in, but do you have any other recommendations?

Thanks for sharing the build!

Here's some upgrades that should be decently priced:
- Level 20 Vaal arc (or 21 regular Arc). 21 Anomalous Vaal Arc is the ultimate goal and you have to double corrupt it yourself.
- 21 Galvanic Field
- Tempering catalyst on amulet
- Get better res on your belt so you can replace your rare ring with a second gifts from above.
- Spell crit thunderfist corruption.
- Power charge helmet corruption.
- Finish instilling your flasks
- Swap over to Cluster Jewel+multi jewels
- Save up for power charge rings (10d+)

Good job so far!

Strand can be pretty good for mechanics where you jump into side areas like Alva or Harvest, with less 'normal map' between areas. For blight you MUST block it, so it's pretty much just Toxic Sewers. Crimson Temple is also pretty good if you don't run blight. If you're not on Blight it's mostly preference.
I'm a new player and doing my best following this build, I'm having great fun with it! Thanks for the effort you have put into this.
Hello,
Thanks for the guide, the gameplay is a lot of fun.

What is the Flask upgrade priority (with survival in mind)?
1. Granite
2. Vessel of Vinktar
3. xxx
?
How do I increase my survivability? There are many cases where I get one shot by yellow mobs, not to mention bosses. It is extremely hard to get past 30% of level 92 :(

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация