[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Sazzbot написал:
yikes. just did a quick search. power charge rings up to 90 exalts.

I got my circles of anguish for 2ex, you'll most likely be getting synthesis uniques as they are much cheaper. You need to search for power charge implicit, not power charge explicit.

Power charge rings are an upgrade from Gifts from Above, and not required to run the build. See the budget gear section in the recommended POB.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 21 марта 2022 г., 13:54:02
i have a serious doubt about the ring cost, cant find any below 6x :(
"
merovingian223 написал:
i have a serious doubt about the ring cost, cant find any below 6x :(

5-10ex is a pretty typical price for these unless you get lucky. As mentioned, you can use Gifts from Above until you can afford the upgrade. Gifts is actually really good, it's a minor upgrade.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Am I missing something from reservation? I have all the reservation nodes and masteries and I can't fit all the auras with enlighten 3 on both setups
"
pinktie написал:
Am I missing something from reservation? I have all the reservation nodes and masteries and I can't fit all the auras with enlighten 3 on both setups

You most likely overleveled your Clarity, its reservation amount scales with level, and you should just use the highest you can fit. Arrogance also gets a bigger reduction to mana reservation of supported skills with levels.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 28 марта 2022 г., 19:10:14
Hello Sir, I recently started playing this game and somehow finished Act 1 and right now I am at around level 22. I saw the tag "Newbie friendly" and thereafter I started following your guide from level 1 itself. I apologize for asking a question if it sounds very noobish, since I am new in the game I don't know lot of stuff.

I am following this build:
"
----------Use this one for leveling to 93----------
Recommended Easy POB:
https://pastebin.com/WYCppXDs

From the POB tool I am able to follow passive skill tree (I selected "40" in the drop down below) but as for the skill gems and items part I picked random gems during questing and random drop items. I wanted to ask that is this the right way this guide is supposed to be followed? Since I couldn't find any dedicated skill gem or item section in the guide above for "leveling" like pick this gem after completing this quest or grind this item, etc. I did find a Item set in Items tab called as "Leveling" but there are no notes regarding that, maybe I am using the POB tool in a wrong way? Any notes or advice regarding skill gems or items will be appreciated.
"
shineinouzen написал:
Hello Sir, I recently started playing this game and somehow finished Act 1 and right now I am at around level 22. I saw the tag "Newbie friendly" and thereafter I started following your guide from level 1 itself. I apologize for asking a question if it sounds very noobish, since I am new in the game I don't know lot of stuff.

I am following this build:
"
----------Use this one for leveling to 93----------
Recommended Easy POB:
https://pastebin.com/WYCppXDs

From the POB tool I am able to follow passive skill tree (I selected "40" in the drop down below) but as for the skill gems and items part I picked random gems during questing and random drop items. I wanted to ask that is this the right way this guide is supposed to be followed? Since I couldn't find any dedicated skill gem or item section in the guide above for "leveling" like pick this gem after completing this quest or grind this item, etc. I did find a Item set in Items tab called as "Leveling" but there are no notes regarding that, maybe I am using the POB tool in a wrong way? Any notes or advice regarding skill gems or items will be appreciated.

Click the 'skills' tab in POB.
Made some huge improvements to the POB setups today.
Is this Leaguestart viable with minimal investment?

In long term I want to try out CptLance Ball Lightning Guardian so I probably want to start as a Templar.
"
Neunzehnhundert93 написал:
Is this Leaguestart viable with minimal investment?

In long term I want to try out CptLance Ball Lightning Guardian so I probably want to start as a Templar.

Yes, you can absolutely league start with this. I'd honestly say it's one of the better league starters.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация