[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Thanks very much for the guide!

I had a lot of fun using this build this league!

I'm in the process of trying to transition to the tanky POB based on some gear I have/can get my hands on.

I know I still need to sort out Dex, and ideally get to 100, but using the level 96 tanky POB, I get about 2mil DPS with an average hit of 540k vs Your 800k/3mil DPS

I'm not the smartest at following guides sometimes and not sure if I missed something obvious, but was hoping maybe you might notice an area or two I should be improving (The only obvious thing to me offhand is no extra Arc chain):
https://poe.ninja/pob/67x
Последняя редакция: Haldir111. Время: 9 мая 2022 г., 8:09:14
"
Haldir111 написал:
Thanks very much for the guide!
-snip-
https://poe.ninja/pob/67x

I noticed you have conductivity socketed and enfeeble implicit on your gloves, not sure if it's active but conductivity doesn't do anything on our build, we already have 100% shock chance and ignore ele res.

Your helmet has neither +1 power charge nor arc chain, so that would also be a big upgrade. Your gloves are missing implicit crit chance, you might be able to tweak your tree just a little bit with both of those added.

Like using one less medium crit cluster jewel, removing holy dominion and light of divinity, getting Throatseeker/unique crit mastery instead, or you could do utmost intellect. Crackling speed can be very nice too.

Or, you can copy the newest chaos tanky tree, and use triple notable large cluster jewels, it gets up to 4m dps.

You can also consider perhaps running just two winter prowlers, for more damage.

You can get 40-50% damage implicit on your incandescent heart.

If you haven't already, be sure to update from my example POB as well, I made some major improvements on all the versions a few weeks ago but didn't document the change.

Thanks for trying out my build, great job getting so far!
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 9 мая 2022 г., 9:30:16
Updated my POBs in preparation for 3.18, gained 30% DPS with some tweaks.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Ready to go for 3.18!
Some more small tweaks added for leveling in 3.18.
Just started levelling this build yesterday and it is quite a bit better than I thought during levelling, at least after I got unleash. Really fun so far and already looking forward to the endgame with this build! :)
"
Sekrain написал:
Just started levelling this build yesterday and it is quite a bit better than I thought during levelling, at least after I got unleash. Really fun so far and already looking forward to the endgame with this build! :)

Heck yea! Keep it up!
Hi there, do you have aura setup before getting shav and transition to LL ?
Hi,

Its really nice build but not entirely noob friendly.
It is a pity that you did not try to add for all these unique items rare replacements. Besides, with some equipment somehow lvl 68 has to be finished. There would be some tips for noobs here, too e.g. games socket order etc.

But, like I said before, I like your build. Nice work!
"
leanhphong написал:
Hi there, do you have aura setup before getting shav and transition to LL ?

Yea, it's in the default POB. Purity, Determination, Clarity.

"
Dvight написал:
Hi,

Its really nice build but not entirely noob friendly.
It is a pity that you did not try to add for all these unique items rare replacements. Besides, with some equipment somehow lvl 68 has to be finished. There would be some tips for noobs here, too e.g. games socket order etc.

But, like I said before, I like your build. Nice work!

The item requests you have are in the POB under 'leveling'. Gems are listed in order of priority. It's already there!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация