[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Hi :) Is there a way to make this build work for witch instead of inquisitor?
"
Tonfz написал:
Hi,
First of all great thnak you for your guid and build, Got a lot of fun with it !

But yet, i found mys dps low and dont know what to prioritize to up him
If someone can give me some advice it will be super cool !

Here is my POB
https://pobb.in/THg93E2o6AvY

levels, cluster jewels, awakened gems, power charge rings, level 21 (vaal) gems, armor corruptions, and more.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Floodgatestioc написал:
Heyoh, maybe a noob question but I didn't see anyone specifically discussing it.

Why take the "20% Increased Life Reservation Efficiency of Skills" reservation mastery?

I'm only level 65 currently but I'm not seeing a time where this build starts to reserve life instead of mana?

Thanks!

You use Prism Guardian for life auras.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:

You use Prism Guardian for life auras.

Aha! Thank you I'd misread that. Appreciate the guide and help <3.
Hi, am I missing something?
How do you get str/dex requirements for red gems and gloves?
And do you keep all auras active at the same time?
PoB link:
https://pobb.in/agktSF3Ls8X6
Последняя редакция: ugartapok. Время: 15 дек. 2023 г., 18:53:48
"
ugartapok написал:
Hi, am I missing something?
How do you get str/dex requirements for red gems and gloves?
And do you keep all auras active at the same time?
PoB link:
https://pobb.in/agktSF3Ls8X6

You'll need levels. You can't use all the auras at low level.

We get dex from prism guardian, and strength from ascendancy/items.
I've been using this build and its pretty decent, having some fun, and was using oscillating the moment I picked one up and it's great.

One Thing I've been experimenting with is Crackling lance of disintegration. At 20% quality you can 85% shocks on whites and magics with no links and unless I'm not understanding something correctly, that's a massive possible damage boost on the galvanic field yeah?

I dropped the enfeeble to run it as a 2 link with overcharge, and have been feeding overcharge and an unbound ailments to a hungry loop just to see how high the shocks can get on bosses. When I was playing with a friend who had clear I just made my main 5 link built around that and was getting some pretty nasty shocks with it.
Последняя редакция: Ennismore. Время: 16 дек. 2023 г., 18:23:36
"
Ennismore написал:
I've been using this build and its pretty decent, having some fun, and was using oscillating the moment I picked one up and it's great.

One Thing I've been experimenting with is Crackling lance of disintegration. At 20% quality you can 85% shocks on whites and magics with no links and unless I'm not understanding something correctly, that's a massive possible damage boost on the galvanic field yeah?

I dropped the enfeeble to run it as a 2 link with overcharge, and have been feeding overcharge and an unbound ailments to a hungry loop just to see how high the shocks can get on bosses. When I was playing with a friend who had clear I just made my main 5 link built around that and was getting some pretty nasty shocks with it.

Unfortunately crackling lance doesn't work with unleash, it can fine if you switch the build for it though. The main issue is clearing with it like you said. Honestly I doubt the little 2-link boost there is really worth it, it wouldn't be enough shock-threshold-total for uber pinnacles, and easier bosses than those are already easy enough. The only wiggle room is galvanic field of intensity, which always affects a target as if they had 30% shock, which can sometimes be good on bosses.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 16 дек. 2023 г., 22:38:19
hii, ive been using this build, damage is good, but survivability is atrocious, since most items are uniques, its hard to get es, and the amulet is soo expansive, i dont know what to do and dying is honestly way too frustrating, (i dont wanna make another character) any help would be cool, here is my pob link

https://pobb.in/zmRDruesJdnE
"
MisterDjpookie написал:
hii, ive been using this build, damage is good, but survivability is atrocious, since most items are uniques, its hard to get es, and the amulet is soo expansive, i dont know what to do and dying is honestly way too frustrating, (i dont wanna make another character) any help would be cool, here is my pob link

https://pobb.in/zmRDruesJdnE

- FIX YOUR FLASKS. one of the recommended ones is granite, which is a lot of defense.
- remove immortal call, CWDT steelskin is correct and you can't use both
- get a bit more chaos res, you should be at 0% total before presence of chayula anyway
- GET PRESENCE OF CHAYULA asap. i know it's a bit of divs but just run blight maps or something

good luck!
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 17 дек. 2023 г., 0:31:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация