[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

hi i am currently doing t14+ maps and you can easily juiced your map and make it impossible to clear.

two big problem i am having are

1. one shots... if i can tank a hit i can leech back to full but number of one shot is quite high. how do i get some more defense?

2. Single target dps is lacking. clear speed is good but bosses and some rares are giving alot trouble.
First of all, thank you for this guide and for all the answers you give.

Im playing my second character ever, the first one hit around 50 in last league and then i started this one with the new league.

Im still doin the acts, on the last one right now, but im already looking to gear up even if its unecessary for the stage im at.

My next upgrade will be the gloves, I dont know much about crafting and theres no thunderfist with that enchant for sale, plus i bet if it did show up it would be waaay out of my budget right now.

What i wanted to ask is if its worth gettin gloves even without the Commandment of tempest on hit. Will they add substantial damage ovr my crappy rare gloves or should I be saving for something like Chayula first?

I already have 6l Shavrone, 4l Eye crown, 3l prism guardian, 3 sockts shimmeron, and both gifts from above rings, but apart the helmet which has a enchantment (not the one you recommend but one i found cheap) theres no enchants in my gear.

My dps is kind of low compared to what this build can achieve, im also wondering if its the lack of enchants, jewels, wrong flassk setup or passive nodes that is mostly affecting it right now.
"
Snipemaster написал:
hi i am currently doing t14+ maps and you can easily juiced your map and make it impossible to clear.

1. one shots... if i can tank a hit i can leech back to full but number of one shot is quite high. how do i get some more defense?

2. Single target dps is lacking. clear speed is good but bosses and some rares are giving alot trouble.

1. At this point your character mainly needs rares and flasks. You can get some chaos res so you can unspec from the chaos resist cluster.

2. This would mostly be an issue if you're juicing with wildhood, or doing some bigger essences. I would recommend avoiding the league mechanic for now until you have more gear, since you're missing quite a bit of the higher end DPS stuff.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
VMaito написал:
First of all, thank you for this guide and for all the answers you give.

Im playing my second character ever, the first one hit around 50 in last league and then i started this one with the new league.

Im still doin the acts, on the last one right now, but im already looking to gear up even if its unecessary for the stage im at.

My next upgrade will be the gloves, I dont know much about crafting and theres no thunderfist with that enchant for sale, plus i bet if it did show up it would be waaay out of my budget right now.

What i wanted to ask is if its worth gettin gloves even without the Commandment of tempest on hit. Will they add substantial damage ovr my crappy rare gloves or should I be saving for something like Chayula first?

I already have 6l Shavrone, 4l Eye crown, 3l prism guardian, 3 sockts shimmeron, and both gifts from above rings, but apart the helmet which has a enchantment (not the one you recommend but one i found cheap) theres no enchants in my gear.

My dps is kind of low compared to what this build can achieve, im also wondering if its the lack of enchants, jewels, wrong flassk setup or passive nodes that is mostly affecting it right now.

Enchantments from lab no longer exist, so I probably need to take it off POB. You just need the corruption for crit now https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Affliction/0noR0QUg

It's a combination of everything you're missing, it all combines together. The biggest thing you're missing for damage right now is thunderfist, just get one with no corruption for now.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Snipemaster написал:

1. At this point your character mainly needs rares and flasks. You can get some chaos res so you can unspec from the chaos resist cluster.

2. This would mostly be an issue if you're juicing with wildhood, or doing some bigger essences. I would recommend avoiding the league mechanic for now until you have more gear, since you're missing quite a bit of the higher end DPS stuff.

i am wondering whats my next big upgrade gonna be... i am guessing getting a cluster jewel or maybe a watcher eye?
"
Snipemaster написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Snipemaster написал:

i am wondering whats my next big upgrade gonna be... i am guessing getting a cluster jewel or maybe a watcher eye?

power charge corruption crown of the inward eye, cluster jewel (you may have to craft it), chaos res on gear instead of passive tree. good job on flasks!
Playing this build and wondering is there really no spot for level 4 empower? Surely that would be better then faster casting?
Well my survivability issues have been massively fixed with good charms and flasks. Presence of chayula really worked aswell.

Now the only issues I have is single target dps, one of the few things I still miss is awakened gems. Are they decent for single target dps? I can't figure it out by just the tool tips

(Clearing T16's and such easy now, but I want to start bossing :) )
"
Mcmanbeast написал:
Playing this build and wondering is there really no spot for level 4 empower? Surely that would be better then faster casting?

Kinda, but it has much worse QOL. DPS isn't everything

"
Naccer написал:
Well my survivability issues have been massively fixed with good charms and flasks. Presence of chayula really worked aswell.

Now the only issues I have is single target dps, one of the few things I still miss is awakened gems. Are they decent for single target dps? I can't figure it out by just the tool tips

Good cluster jewel, power charges on gear

Oriath's end for map clearing

Awakened gems are very good but not as much as power charges
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Mcmanbeast написал:

Kinda, but it has much worse QOL. DPS isn't everything

"
Naccer написал:

Good cluster jewel, power charges on gear

Oriath's end for map clearing

Awakened gems are very good but not as much as power charges

I got 20 div now, not enough for +1 power rings :/

How about 21 arc / 20 qual. Over 20/0? Thats around 20 div. I dont know if thats a huge dps upgrade

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация