[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Hierophants Conviction of Power via Forbidden Flame/Flesh combo. That will get you 10th Power Charge.
hi i got about 30-32 div... what should i get next?
idk whats gonna give me the most bang.
"
larsahh_ написал:
Hierophants Conviction of Power via Forbidden Flame/Flesh combo. That will get you 10th Power Charge.

True, not worth it in my experience though.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Snipemaster написал:

21 gems, oriath's end, power charge rings
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Snipemaster написал:

sadly power charge rings are like 40div+ each
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
larsahh_ написал:

I'm just testing it out, having 4 permanent endurance charges is pretty huge and you can play around with them with several items. (chaos res per endurance charge from which was taken etc.)
"
Snipemaster написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Snipemaster написал:

sadly power charge rings are like 40div+ each

Wow! yea they are. Normally it's like 10. This could make it worth farming synthesis maps.
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
larsahh_ написал:

I'm just testing it out, having 4 permanent endurance charges is pretty huge and you can play around with them with several items. (chaos res per endurance charge from which was taken etc.)

Yea not that it's bad, it's just a bit worse than 2 perfect multi jewels and more expensive too. I've calculated on it and such.
Hi, I just came back to POE after a fairly long hiatus. I picked up your build and I'm having fun with it, my problem is that I'm not really dealing enough damage to deal with yellow/red maps and I die pretty quickly. Could you please take a look over my character and give me some advice on what to focus next as far as gear goes? I have like 2divs rn not really making any real money.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OlDirtyNacho/characters

"
OlDirtyNacho написал:
Hi, I just came back to POE after a fairly long hiatus. I picked up your build and I'm having fun with it, my problem is that I'm not really dealing enough damage to deal with yellow/red maps and I die pretty quickly. Could you please take a look over my character and give me some advice on what to focus next as far as gear goes? I have like 2divs rn not really making any real money.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OlDirtyNacho/characters

IMO you should buy Shimmeron, Prism Guardian and Presence of Chayula. With this gear you will have much better survivability.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация