[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Naccer написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Mcmanbeast написал:
Playing this build and wondering is there really no spot for level 4 empower? Surely that would be better then faster casting?

Kinda, but it has much worse QOL. DPS isn't everything

"
Naccer написал:
Well my survivability issues have been massively fixed with good charms and flasks. Presence of chayula really worked aswell.

Now the only issues I have is single target dps, one of the few things I still miss is awakened gems. Are they decent for single target dps? I can't figure it out by just the tool tips

(Clearing T16's and such easy now, but I want to start bossing :) )

Good cluster jewel, power charges on gear

Oriath's end for map clearing

Awakened gems are very good but not as much as power charges

I got 20 div now, not enough for +1 power rings :/

How about 21 arc / 20 qual. Over 20/0? Thats around 20 div. I dont know if thats a huge dps upgrade

Yea 21/20 or even 20/20 arc is big, but if it's 20 div you should probably self-craft the 21/20
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Currently loving the build, decided to run it this league and it's been great upto now, few questions though (bc im a garbage player), Why do you opt for Unleash over Spell echo, isn't spell echo more efficient for mapping? & What other atlas activities would you recommend for this build, I was testing out your atlas strategy but blight/Ritual's not really my thing, so currently on delirium.
"
Kounosuke написал:
Currently loving the build, decided to run it this league and it's been great upto now, few questions though (bc im a garbage player), Why do you opt for Unleash over Spell echo, isn't spell echo more efficient for mapping? & What other atlas activities would you recommend for this build, I was testing out your atlas strategy but blight/Ritual's not really my thing, so currently on delirium.

unleash is better for mapping because the charges build up between pack one-shots

i would recommend easy mapping strategies that don't buff monster HP, such as incursion, exarch, bossing, or harvest. this build doesn't excel at killing super tanky monsters (such as delirium) on low budget.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello,

Thank you for your build.
My last league is abyss and after reading your build, i decided to jump back in and i'm really satisfied.

Now i need some advice to progress mid game, i feel kinda lost. I have currently about 15div and i dont know how to progress further in end game. Some item is just too expensive (mid - prismatic jewel cost already 20div), and im struggling to scale DPS with a reasonable price (each synthetic ring power charge cost 20-30 div)...

After all, really appreciate your build.
Последняя редакция: banchancuaquy. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 7:18:12
"
banchancuaquy написал:
Hello,

My last league is abyss and after reading your build, i decided to jump back in and i'm really satisfied.

Now i need some advice to progress mid game, i feel kinda lost. I have currently about 15div and i dont know how to progress further in end game. Some item is just too expensive (mid - prismatic jewel cost already 20div), and im struggling to scale DPS with a reasonable price (each synthetic ring power charge cost 20-30 div)...

Leveling, boots and belt, power charge corruption on helmet, amulet and ring anoints/catalysts, awakened gems, oriath's end, etc

Pretty good overall, you might need to learn how to farm soon too. I make about 10d/hr.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 11:08:38
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
banchancuaquy написал:

Pretty good overall, you might need to learn how to farm soon too. I make about 10d/hr.

10 div/hr... wow. What is your farming strategy?
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
banchancuaquy написал:
Hello,

Leveling, boots and belt, power charge corruption on helmet, amulet and ring anoints/catalysts, awakened gems, oriath's end, etc

Its exactly what i think. For now i can only farm about 1div/hr and i truggle to make enough currency to progress.
I can barely run T16 corrupted with wise mod choice. For now, i running T14 T15 magic (easier to reroll) with essence atlas but i dont earn much this way. There is a tons of new mechanics between 2017-2023, im really dont know how to farm correctly..
Последняя редакция: banchancuaquy. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 12:23:08
"
Klabauser написал:

10 div/hr... wow. What is your farming strategy?

Blight encounters and/or blight-ravaged maps, as outlined in the guide
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 13:52:20
"
banchancuaquy написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
banchancuaquy написал:
Hello,

Its exactly what i think. For now i can only farm about 1div/hr and i truggle to make enough currency to progress.
I can barely run T16 corrupted with wise mod choice. For now, i running T14 T15 magic (easier to reroll) with essence atlas but i dont earn much this way. There is a tons of new mechanics between 2017-2023, im really dont know how to farm correctly..

I have a farming section in my guide
Been playing this for a while it's fun for sure but man do you die to a stiff breeze, I feel just about everything one shots me.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация