[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

Runing somewhere budget version of this build.
Sometimes got oneshot. Is there any way to bolster surviability?
i am having really bad survivability issues running the semi budget setup even in white red maps. Definitely feels like damage is bypassing my es somehow im being "one punched" to death while i have 3k es left on my death screen. feels like im making a stupid mistake that is making me super squishy but i cant seem to find it. Never played low life before. https://pobb.in/7B9YROfrG7B4
"
Lalatina_Sama написал:
Hey there !

League starting kinda late and wondering if Arc is the best choice or if Arc of Oscillating is the way to go for now for everything in general ?

Thanks in advance for the answer !

Oscillating is better for everything except pinnacle bosses, which you're best off using hydrosphere arc of surging
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
_Md написал:
i am having really bad survivability issues running the semi budget setup even in white red maps. Definitely feels like damage is bypassing my es somehow im being "one punched" to death while i have 3k es left on my death screen. feels like im making a stupid mistake that is making me super squishy but i cant seem to find it. Never played low life before. https://pobb.in/7B9YROfrG7B4

Maybe you're doing expeditions with "monsters kill targets on low life"?

Otherwise it could just be chaos damage
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
oof i guess i should read those expedition mods lol that was definitely it
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Lalatina_Sama написал:
Hey there !

League starting kinda late and wondering if Arc is the best choice or if Arc of Oscillating is the way to go for now for everything in general ?

Oscillating is better for everything except pinnacle bosses, which you're best off using hydrosphere arc of surging

I fell in love with Arc of Surging tbh, with Oriath's End You see no difference on mapclear and dont have to go through hassle of switching gems.

I dont know how much you tried it out this league but Arc of Surging + hydosphere is so bonkers, (You need practice to position yourself and hydrosphere correctly and it's 100% getting nerfed after this league)It let's you 1 shot any non pinnacle boss with mycurrent gear which aint that amazing since I started 1 week after league launch. I did couple 90+ quant feared with defensive boss mods where I would just 1 shot the bosses with my shotgun.

Also I did some math and pob for 10 PC vs 9 PC and 2 perfect crit multi jewels. There is no difference really, having 4 endu charges will make the build tankier, leaves out options for a perfect That Which was taken. Also, keep in mind, this league we have 4 extra sources of 5 crit multi power power charge so the 10th Power Charge will quickly become very valuable. (Although price of that forbidden combo might be pretty high now, I was lucky enough to buy it early on)
At least if you opt to not go for the 2h staff, the value you get per Power Charge will be insane. Also for absolute min/max without staff, a +3 Shavs with Awakened lvl 5 Empower beats any other gem + having 10 PC will cap your crit chance without needing an extra corruption on gloves slot etc.

But I guess it all comes down to how much you want to invest, how much you value defences (my endgame plan is to cap spell suppression without a single spell supp node on the passive tree, besides maybe annoint - all comes down to if I can get a 3 mod power charge ring where 1% chance to suppress spell damage per power charge is on it to double it with Kalandra's touch. Other than that you have The new unique jewel and 3x 15 spell suppression & 5 crit multi per PC from perfect lupine charms.

My current plan is to fit in another large cluster (maybe even 1P Voices if I decide to print more currency with my methods. Obtain a +3 Shavs with Awakened lvl 5 empower. Get perfect lupine charms, craft some crit cobalt jewels
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Lalatina_Sama написал:
Hey there !

I fell in love with Arc of Surging tbh, with Oriath's End You see no difference on mapclear and dont have to go through hassle of switching gems.

I dont know how much you tried it out this league but Arc of Surging + hydosphere is so bonkers, (You need practice to position yourself and hydrosphere correctly and it's 100% getting nerfed after this league)It let's you 1 shot any non pinnacle boss with mycurrent gear which aint that amazing since I started 1 week after league launch. I did couple 90+ quant feared with defensive boss mods where I would just 1 shot the bosses with my shotgun.

Also I did some math and pob for 10 PC vs 9 PC and 2 perfect crit multi jewels. There is no difference really, having 4 endu charges will make the build tankier, leaves out options for a perfect That Which was taken. Also, keep in mind, this league we have 4 extra sources of 5 crit multi power power charge so the 10th Power Charge will quickly become very valuable. (Although price of that forbidden combo might be pretty high now, I was lucky enough to buy it early on)
At least if you opt to not go for the 2h staff, the value you get per Power Charge will be insane. Also for absolute min/max without staff, a +3 Shavs with Awakened lvl 5 Empower beats any other gem + having 10 PC will cap your crit chance without needing an extra corruption on gloves slot etc.

But I guess it all comes down to how much you want to invest, how much you value defences (my endgame plan is to cap spell suppression without a single spell supp node on the passive tree, besides maybe annoint - all comes down to if I can get a 3 mod power charge ring where 1% chance to suppress spell damage per power charge is on it to double it with Kalandra's touch. Other than that you have The new unique jewel and 3x 15 spell suppression & 5 crit multi per PC from perfect lupine charms.

My current plan is to fit in another large cluster (maybe even 1P Voices if I decide to print more currency with my methods. Obtain a +3 Shavs with Awakened lvl 5 empower. Get perfect lupine charms, craft some crit cobalt jewels

Awesome, glad you're enjoying it! This isn't a major grind league for me (kinda bored off it), but I did very similar to this before, big final grinding.
Question about using Militant Faith. It looks like the Soul Thief node changes to something else when used called Calming Devotion, which has nothing to do with energy shield anymore; I'm assuming I just don't use this node anymore?
"
mystek23 написал:
Question about using Militant Faith. It looks like the Soul Thief node changes to something else when used called Calming Devotion, which has nothing to do with energy shield anymore; I'm assuming I just don't use this node anymore?

Timeless jewels randomly transform notables in their radius, use this tool to make sure none of yours are broken before buying a timeless jewel:

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
mystek23 написал:

Timeless jewels randomly transform notables in their radius, use this tool to make sure none of yours are broken before buying a timeless jewel:

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree

Awesome, thanks for this!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация