[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
wdragonbsk написал:
Good afternoon. Cassie, tell me how to increase survivability?
https://pobb.in/L9Zwpj1bm2Co
There is a lot of damage, there has never been such a strong character. I was lucky with the belt on T7 maps, and I always liked the staff. T16 delirium cards and under fireflies can easily be cleaned in terms of damage, but survivability - no matter if you stand or fall, it’s no good. I do not know what to do :(

You could try the Aegis version, the design philosophy on that is "die less, enough damage." Your gear is definitely not the issue, to me it's more your farm strat cause it's a very deadly one so you'll have to compensate with the defensive setup.

"
kestrada97a написал:
hi, sorry i'm kinda new in this but should i use vaal anomalous arc or just the non anomalous version? which one is better?

Anomalous arc no longer exists, use arc of oscillating to start. Get vaal arc of osicllating later, and swap in arc of surging for bosses.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Very odd, I am able to clear Maven, all non Feared invitations, T16 Blights with some juice from the league, etc. But when I tried to do Uber Elder for last void stone I got absolutely clapped. Shaper balls were 1 tapping me, Elder projectiles were leaving me very low, I don't remember taking so much damage from those attacks.
"
Paradigm написал:
Very odd, I am able to clear Maven, all non Feared invitations, T16 Blights with some juice from the league, etc. But when I tried to do Uber Elder for last void stone I got absolutely clapped. Shaper balls were 1 tapping me, Elder projectiles were leaving me very low, I don't remember taking so much damage from those attacks.

They have always been pretty strong, it's not a change in the build if that's what you're thinking. You can cheese pinnacles with hydrosphere+arc of surging this league.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
wdragonbsk написал:
There is a lot of damage, there has never been such a strong character. I was lucky with the belt on T7 maps, and I always liked the staff. T16 delirium cards and under fireflies can easily be cleaned in terms of damage, but survivability - no matter if you stand or fall, it’s no good. I do not know what to do :(

If you look at how I set up my character it can give you some ideas. I have 30k armour, 97% spell supp, 6.9k es, permanent 4 endu charges, about 70 chaos res, some block/spellblock and I do feel very tanky, close to immortal on pretty juiced t16s. Haven't been lucky with lot of 10k+ wisp juiced maps, so I dont know how much more scaling on monster dmg that is.
Последняя редакция: larsahh_. Время: 5 янв. 2024 г., 18:01:17
Hello, i did manage to get enlighten but i dont understand reason why.. i have all required gems on and still 700 mana left so whats the point?
"
TofuWędzone написал:
Hello, i did manage to get enlighten but i dont understand reason why.. i have all required gems on and still 700 mana left so whats the point?

That lets you also use vitality and a higher level clarity.
"
larsahh_ написал:
"
wdragonbsk написал:

If you look at how I set up my character it can give you some ideas. I have 30k armour, 97% spell supp, 6.9k es, permanent 4 endu charges, about 70 chaos res, some block/spellblock and I do feel very tanky, close to immortal on pretty juiced t16s. Haven't been lucky with lot of 10k+ wisp juiced maps, so I dont know how much more scaling on monster dmg that is.

Awesome, just switched to your setup and it feels instantly way better on juiced map, the fact we don't have to chose between wrath and determination and switch ele rez flask for armor flask is huge while keeping very good damage. Thanks for the tip
Последняя редакция: OGFire. Время: 8 янв. 2024 г., 16:56:36
Hi Cassie! Thanks for the build.

This is my first league, and I'm loving the build so far, but I've hit a wall around t8 maps.

I've learned a lot from trying to follow this build, but I'm kind of at the point where the differences between my build and yours are so numerous that I'm not sure what to prioritize fixing first.

I recently added Thunderfist, but in doing so I had to do some gear juggling to make sure I have enough dex and mana and ended up having to take off Gifts from Above and another diamond ring for now. I also had to remove my March of the Legion boots to get some extra mana. I'm sorely missing the movement speed from those.

One upside is that I really needed some chaos res and managed to squeeze some in during the juggling process. Without the rings I'm at like -6%.

I see now that my Clarity is probably profoundly overleveled.

I'm able to run Clarity, Purity of elements, and Determination with about 90 mana to spare, but can only really get away with running one of zealotry, discipline, or wrath because otherwise I'm way too squishy. I've been running Discipline, as damage is not so bad right now and the ES gain outweighs the life reservation.

Some of my support gems will make no sense in my build below -- they're just there so I can level them until I can afford a 6L Shavronne's wrappings.

Mostly I think the build differences are death by a thousand cuts, but I also suspect I'm missing a key part of the build. But I can't figure out what it is.

Any advice on what my priorities should be would be very very appreciated. I recently had a 150c windfall so I have some currency to play with.

Thanks again for the super fun build! If it's not already obvious, I would have been lost without it!

https://pobb.in/qSxUGQpIBZPL
"
brighght написал:
Hi Cassie! Thanks for the build.

This is my first league, and I'm loving the build so far, but I've hit a wall around t8 maps.

I've learned a lot from trying to follow this build, but I'm kind of at the point where the differences between my build and yours are so numerous that I'm not sure what to prioritize fixing first.

I recently added Thunderfist, but in doing so I had to do some gear juggling to make sure I have enough dex and mana and ended up having to take off Gifts from Above and another diamond ring for now. I also had to remove my March of the Legion boots to get some extra mana. I'm sorely missing the movement speed from those.

One upside is that I really needed some chaos res and managed to squeeze some in during the juggling process. Without the rings I'm at like -6%.

I see now that my Clarity is probably profoundly overleveled.

I'm able to run Clarity, Purity of elements, and Determination with about 90 mana to spare, but can only really get away with running one of zealotry, discipline, or wrath because otherwise I'm way too squishy. I've been running Discipline, as damage is not so bad right now and the ES gain outweighs the life reservation.

Some of my support gems will make no sense in my build below -- they're just there so I can level them until I can afford a 6L Shavronne's wrappings.

Mostly I think the build differences are death by a thousand cuts, but I also suspect I'm missing a key part of the build. But I can't figure out what it is.

Any advice on what my priorities should be would be very very appreciated. I recently had a 150c windfall so I have some currency to play with.

Thanks again for the super fun build! If it's not already obvious, I would have been lost without it!

https://pobb.in/qSxUGQpIBZPL

get a lower level clarity and you can use it again

your helmet, amulet, and flasks are all trash items, see 'budget' setup in the items tab in POB
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 9 янв. 2024 г., 13:41:20
"
Cassie322 написал:

get a lower level clarity and you can use it again

your helmet, amulet, and flasks are all trash items, see 'budget' setup in the items tab in POB

Dang, that was fast. Thanks for the quick reply!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация