[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
ardrave написал:
Hi, im a new player so I may not understand this correectly but in pob u put both red and blue gems for wand skills but in the items section the wands have all blue slots.

ignore in the item section, just use the gems tab
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Is there any budget options or more tanky option for the anoint?
"
Breadwing написал:
Is there any budget options or more tanky option for the anoint?

Looking at your character i can see you just need to finish your gear since you still have some campaign items on. Work on the "budget" item set from POB, especially presence of chayula.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 15 янв. 2024 г., 16:22:03
Hi, I am really having fun with this build! But I'm struggling a bit with some DPS on bosses. I replaced regular Arc with Arc Of Surging plus Hydrosphere. I will replace the reservation efficiency charm when I upgrade enlighten to a higher level. Can you look at my build and tell me what upgrade would be most important to get a solid DPS gain? Can't figure out what would be the best per div spent.

https://pobb.in/fr-729wWIMdy

Thanks in advance
"
fillsky написал:
Hi, I am really having fun with this build! But I'm struggling a bit with some DPS on bosses. I replaced regular Arc with Arc Of Surging plus Hydrosphere. I will replace the reservation efficiency charm when I upgrade enlighten to a higher level. Can you look at my build and tell me what upgrade would be most important to get a solid DPS gain? Can't figure out what would be the best per div spent.

Thanks in advance

Make sure you target the hydrosphere not the boss, with your arc.

Really solid gear overall. You need:
- Dominus jewel (HUGE)
- Power charge corruption on helmet (just buy it)
- Levels and second cluster jewel
- Eventually mageblood setup
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 17 янв. 2024 г., 14:07:10
Hello on POB for mage blood I was wondering why it says to run two herald of agony rings but we don’t actually have it socketed. Am I missing something that allows the increased chaos damage even without herald of agony? Thank you!
How does galvanic field work with arc? I notice when i cast it theres lightning at my char. When i then cast arc on that mob i seem to do more dps. Is that how it works? Also what should i upgrade next on my char. Im thinking about the galvanic field gem bc it seems to buff arc but i am not sure.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
fillsky написал:

Thanks in advance

- Dominus jewel (HUGE)

Thank you for help!

One more thing: I wonder why most arc es/armor builds use the Ghost Dance node. I can't figure it out. It states Cannot Recover Energy Shield to above Evasion Rating, which basically means that MAX ES is equal to your Evasion. And in this and many other builds the value is around 500-1000 and will not go higher. Am I missing something?
"
fillsky написал:
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
fillsky написал:

Thanks in advance

- Dominus jewel (HUGE)

Thank you for help!

One more thing: I wonder why most arc es/armor builds use the Ghost Dance node. I can't figure it out. It states Cannot Recover Energy Shield to above Evasion Rating, which basically means that MAX ES is equal to your Evasion. And in this and many other builds the value is around 500-1000 and will not go higher. Am I missing something?

ghost dance transforms into inner conviction while in the radius of militant faith with dominus mod. frenzy charges cannot be gained, 3% more damage per power charge
"
solomonslate написал:
Hello on POB for mage blood I was wondering why it says to run two herald of agony rings but we don’t actually have it socketed. Am I missing something that allows the increased chaos damage even without herald of agony? Thank you!

Nope, it's just for the +1 power charge with stats and chaos resistance as a placeholder. You can get better rings just make sure it has +1 power charge.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация