[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Damn, thank you so much for the quick response Cassie! And you’ve convinced me hahaha. I’ll start with this build. I was really excited and now even more so!
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Sanfear написал:
Hi Cassie!

I’ve never played Arc and I think it’s time to give it a try! I really liked what I saw from your build (thanks for the build!) and I’m considering using it as a League starter. I really enjoy doing Delve, and despite having watched the Aul video, I wanted to ask you if you know how well the build would perform at around 350 depth? Can it go further? 600/800? How is it for clearing in Delve?

I usually play Essence, Blight, and even Harbinger, but I’m not much into bossing. I was going to ask you how it performs in that content (I saw your guide for Blight). But I’m thinking I should almost ask you what content it performs best in (^_^;) hahaha (Apart from the mentioned Delve)

600+ is definitely doable, i've gone to 700 with a weak setup of this build, but i couldn't guess at deeper depths though.

Blight is the best farm for this build in my opinion because mobility is one of the build's weaknesses, and chain-hitting (such as a blight lane!) is a strength. Any farming mechanic is a cakewalk, last league i was doing some delirious beyond harbingers, really massive spawns. Essences get one-shot. The only things I'd say can be painfully hard are Ultimatum or full Delirium.

Hey! First and foremost thanks for the build/guide. looking forward to playing it in 3.25.

2 questions:
- You rated clear speed 7-8-10 out of 10 depending on the budget. However you're also saying mobility is one of the build weaknesses (that's something I was scared about when browsing through the guide). Is it really 7-10 clear speed if the build can't zoom through the map? Is there any way to improve mobility in exchange of losing some dps?
- I've seen another Arc build, based on Archmage & played as Hierophant. What do you think about it? Would you say your build is objectively stronger on a cheaper budget? I kinda want to play Arc, but unsure about which of these 2 builds to pick :(

Thanks!
Последняя редакция: Booed. Время: 24 июля 2024 г., 13:52:48
"
Booed написал:

Hey! First and foremost thanks for the build/guide. looking forward to playing it in 3.25.

2 questions:
- You rated clear speed 7-8-10 out of 10 depending on the budget. However you're also saying mobility is one of the build weaknesses (that's something I was scared about when browsing through the guide). Is it really 7-10 clear speed if the build can't zoom through the map? Is there any way to improve mobility in exchange of losing some dps?
- I've seen another Arc build, based on Archmage & played as Hierophant. What do you think about it? Would you say your build is objectively stronger on a cheaper budget? I kinda want to play Arc, but unsure about which of these 2 builds to pick :(

Thanks!

The way the mobility is somewhat possible to ignore is because the actual damage and screen wiping speed is easily 9. When I make these comparisons, I'm taking meta builds into account as 10s. I'm also taking into account things like autobombers and righteous fire as 10s on mobility. The reason this build has low mobility is because it relies on flame dash, and doesn't stack extra sources of movement speed (such as frenzy charges). Plus, you can't attack while moving like a cycloner or Righteous Fire. So essentially what you have is a wizard turret that winds up and blasts the screen, but isn't the fastest on its feet. Smart usage of quicksilver can make the difference not so important, but the playstyle difference is DEFINITELY worth taking into account compared to other things that exist in poe. You do have to stop moving and attack.

Mobility improves with mageblood for juiced up quicksilver, but it's still not perfect because you have to cast. Other builds are better at mobility, but again, there are benefits because you're going to be thoroughly screen-wiping and they usually don't.

That other build looks really solid, but it seems have more entry cost. It also seems to be much more offense-based with less defensive layers. The map gameplay looked almost identical, mainly because defenses aren't the most relevant for it. I think my build would be better for budget/casual play and that build is probably better for killing uber pinnacle bosses with high investment (100d+). Overall I'd say it's a marginal difference on the top end but that setup is probably very hard to use without all the items.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 24 июля 2024 г., 14:29:31
Thanks for the build !
For the bandits with the 3.25 changes, still helping Alira ? Or something else may be better ?
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
Booed написал:

2 questions:

Thanks!

The way the mobility is somewhat possible to ignore is because the actual damage and screen wiping speed is easily 9. When I make these comparisons, I'm taking meta builds into account as 10s. I'm also taking into account things like autobombers and righteous fire as 10s on mobility. The reason this build has low mobility is because it relies on flame dash, and doesn't stack extra sources of movement speed (such as frenzy charges). Plus, you can't attack while moving like a cycloner or Righteous Fire. So essentially what you have is a wizard turret that winds up and blasts the screen, but isn't the fastest on its feet. Smart usage of quicksilver can make the difference not so important, but the playstyle difference is DEFINITELY worth taking into account compared to other things that exist in poe. You do have to stop moving and attack.

Mobility improves with mageblood for juiced up quicksilver, but it's still not perfect because you have to cast. Other builds are better at mobility, but again, there are benefits because you're going to be thoroughly screen-wiping and they usually don't.

That other build looks really solid, but it seems have more entry cost. It also seems to be much more offense-based with less defensive layers. The map gameplay looked almost identical, mainly because defenses aren't the most relevant for it. I think my build would be better for budget/casual play and that build is probably better for killing uber pinnacle bosses with high investment (100d+). Overall I'd say it's a marginal difference on the top end but that setup is probably very hard to use without all the items.

thanks for the quick & detailed answer, makes sense :)
"
Cerbere64 написал:
Thanks for the build !
For the bandits with the 3.25 changes, still helping Alira ? Or something else may be better ?

Still Alira, but you could switch it at lategame if you've got excess res. Situationally switched but generally Alira.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hey again Cassie,

regarding the Ascendencies: What does Sanctuary and Pious Path actually do for us? Is there really a good use because we usually do not have enemies near us right? Do we only take it because there is simply nothing else that is good for the build?
I would love some help here (I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things, sorry).

Do you think your Version will perform better than the Archmage Variant? (I've seen you answered it before, but non the less I am curious). And I feel like the Archmage version will be kind of expensive to even nearly minmax and will perform worse at early mapping, right?

and one last question: Do we use Galvanic field only on Bosses/Strong Mobs?
Последняя редакция: Bl4cksun. Время: 26 июля 2024 г., 15:39:05
"
Bl4cksun написал:
Hey again Cassie,

regarding the Ascendencies: What does Sanctuary and Pious Path actually do for us? Is there really a good use because we usually do not have enemies near us right? Do we only take it because there is simply nothing else that is good for the build?
I would love some help here (I'm kinda dumb when it comes to these things, sorry).

Do you think your Version will perform better than the Archmage Variant? (I've seen you answered it before, but non the less I am curious). And I feel like the Archmage version will be kind of expensive to even nearly minmax and will perform worse at early mapping, right?

and one last question: Do we use Galvanic field only on Bosses/Strong Mobs?

The consecrate ascendancies give us a massive amount of regen, which is used for shimmeron (or after MB, righteous fire).

I agree with you, the archmage version can work but it's not designed for budget-ramping like my build is. It would probably be worse for low budget and comparable or better for late endgame.

You can use galvanic field whenever you want, but Arc usually one-shots most things, so you only end up needing the field for things that survive long enough to be hit by it.
What skill is recommended to level with until reaching Arc? Any recommendations?

Thank you
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:
What skill is recommended to level with until reaching Arc? Any recommendations?

Thank you

Doesn't matter much, i usually start frostbolt, get holy flame totem, then arc, then pick up storm brand, then replace storm brand with galvanic field and lose the totem

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация