[3.25] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 40M DPS | League Starter to Ubers & 40/40 | SoK-READY

Hi, i tried entering your pob but got an error 414 with an up to date pob. Is the link not good anymore or is it coming from me?

Edit: found out the issue
Последняя редакция: Tewtew. Время: 26 июля 2024 г., 19:42:10
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:
What skill is recommended to level with until reaching Arc? Any recommendations?

Thank you

Doesn't matter much, i usually start frostbolt, get holy flame totem, then arc, then pick up storm brand, then replace storm brand with galvanic field and lose the totem

Very much appreciate the quick response back, thank you!
Hey again,

I kind of don't unterstand how you can have these many Auras (POB Says. You use arrogance for Zealotry correct? And then Purity of Ele, Clarity and Determination with a Enlighten? + You can also fit in a Vitality? Is that possible with Enlighten and everything? Do you use Discipline?

The PoB is very confusing for me since there is something with Blood magic, which makes no sense for me.

What would you say is the order of importance with the Auras (before enlighten, because that will take a while and after)? Which Auras should I take once doing White/Yellow maps.

And is the efficient training jewel necessary to get the strenght?

How do we get to use Pain attunement? even Zealotry using Arrogance would not be enough right?

Sorry that I am kind of stupid it seems and thank you again very much for clarifying
Последняя редакция: Bl4cksun. Время: 27 июля 2024 г., 16:20:02
Is there a way to bypass the damage we take from the Shimmeron Wand? The moment I equipped it, I'm actually having difficulty playing the game now (currently Act 9, Level 69). Aside from the suggestion of not using it. Is there something I 'm missing? As even with critically strike, it starts draining HP instantaneously there's a 0.1 second of downtime.

Thanks!
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:
Is there a way to bypass the damage we take from the Shimmeron Wand? The moment I equipped it, I'm actually having difficulty playing the game now (currently Act 9, Level 69). Aside from the suggestion of not using it. Is there something I 'm missing? As even with critically strike, it starts draining HP instantaneously there's a 0.1 second of downtime.

Thanks!

We offset it with energy leech and regen, you'll need uber ascendancy/level ups. It deals lightning damage so make sure you're lightning res capped. You can temporarily solve it with vitality aura.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:

Thanks!

We offset it with energy leech and regen, you'll need uber ascendancy/level ups. It deals lightning damage so make sure you're lightning res capped. You can temporarily solve it with vitality aura.

Ah vitality! That might do it! Thank you!
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:

Thanks!

Another question if I may please (apologies for bothering).

Q:
The +1 IMPLICIT Power Charge Ring Example, Prismatic Ring

Is this the "rare" quality Prismatic Ring, that we have to Vaal orb to hopefully get the Implicit Power Charge on? Just wondering why it's showing as a unique quality item. Don't believe there's a unique right?

Thank you!
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:

Q:

Is this the "rare" quality Prismatic Ring, that we have to Vaal orb to hopefully get the Implicit Power Charge on? Just wondering why it's showing as a unique quality item. Don't believe there's a unique right?

Thank you!

Circle of Ambition, or any of the other synthesis unique rings can roll it. Ambition is the best because it's all-res, but nostalgia for chaos res can be good too. Either way it's usually cheapest to use kalandra ring to copy it, rather than buy a second one.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 написал:
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:

Q:

Thank you!

Circle of Ambition, or any of the other synthesis unique rings can roll it. Ambition is the best because it's all-res, but nostalgia for chaos res can be good too. Either way it's usually cheapest to use kalandra ring to copy it, rather than buy a second one.

You respond all hours of the day, bless you...

Honestly after Enki's Arc thread, your thread has made me confident and interested in playing PoE again. Thank you!
Последняя редакция: UnnamedUnknown. Время: 28 июля 2024 г., 1:23:14
"
UnnamedUnknown написал:

You respond all hours of the day, bless you...

Honestly after Enki's Arc thread, your thread has made me confident and interested in playing PoE again. Thank you!

You're welcome! I'm in red maps already feel free to DM ingame for help haha
Последняя редакция: Cassie322. Время: 28 июля 2024 г., 2:05:39

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация