[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

How do you get to full block? I don't find any explanation about this and when I check the pob with tree + items I get to 75% spellblock but 50% block. (I don't know how we get so much spellbock)

Do we use only flesh offering or can we use bone offering?
"
Pyrau написал:
How do you get to full block? I don't find any explanation about this and when I check the pob with tree + items I get to 75% spellblock but 50% block. (I don't know how we get so much spellbock)

Do we use only flesh offering or can we use bone offering?

Because we reach fast 80-90% evasion with grace, attackblock is not important and not that effective in this build. 40-50% attackblock are more than enough.

Fullgeared the allstars are are totally immortal to ordinary attacks.

But you can before use boneoffering for more blockings, yes.
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 25 авг. 2022 г., 11:20:54
Ah ok I get it, thanks ! And how does the cast when stun setup work? I am starting maps with the 4 links adviced : Cast when stunned - Frost Shield – Flesh Offering – Sniper's Mark

But my skills seems to never proc with the gem. For instance I never see sniper mark on bosses so i lose much dps
Quick update: I finally got both Arakaali's Fang and Aegis Aurora and the build feels 10x more fun!
Greetings.
"
Pyrau написал:
Ah ok I get it, thanks ! And how does the cast when stun setup work? I am starting maps with the 4 links adviced : Cast when stunned - Frost Shield – Flesh Offering – Sniper's Mark

But my skills seems to never proc with the gem. For instance I never see sniper mark on bosses so i lose much dps

Do you have enough mana for those gems to proc? For example, if you have 50 mana left but Frost Shield takes 52, it will never proc. Also if you are spamming other skills, it may never be able to proc because when you get stunned it has not enough mana.
I'm a bit lost. I have
Aegis Aurora, Arakaali's Fang,
My gems are decent level, not maxed fully yet, but my DPS gems are good.
I have Divergent Cast when Stunned with 20% qual, running grace, disc, determination, tempest shield and have 70+ spell block, 32% attack block. Finally hit corrupted blood corrupt on Golden Rule after 30+ jewels.

My evasion is good with flasks, but without it's NOT great.

So I don't know how to improve my survivability until I get Aul's so I can use Purity of Ice + Melding.

I can't get ele ailments immunity yet because I need to use Champion of the cause on amulet since my mana is SO low without it. I don't even run Clarity.

I can often run many t16 easy, survive legions, but I often get one shot in the end. Also, ignite absolutely destroys me, same as Plaza boss, if I can't get away quickly - which often happens I'm dead within 1sec. So I avoid it.

I just can't understand how others are so tanky. I've gone through the checklist for defences, and I have most of it, but still I feel very squishy.

Any ideas? My profile is public, if anyone has time to check it out - thanks in advance!
Последняя редакция: shabanotti. Время: 25 авг. 2022 г., 22:59:40
"
shabanotti написал:
Also, ignite absolutely destroys me, same as Plaza boss, if I can't get away quickly - which often happens I'm dead within 1sec. So I avoid it.

I am not a pro but in the build it is recommended to have 100% chance of avoiding an ailment especially for ignite, have you tried that?
"
Pyrau написал:
"
shabanotti написал:
Also, ignite absolutely destroys me, same as Plaza boss, if I can't get away quickly - which often happens I'm dead within 1sec. So I avoid it.

I am not a pro but in the build it is recommended to have 100% chance of avoiding an ailment especially for ignite, have you tried that?

Yeah, wrote in my previous post that I can't achieve it yet, but I know that is the way to go. Just not sure how to do it as I can't replace Rainbowstride for 25% ailment immunity boots, can't replace champion of the cause anoioint for Crystal Skin, so don't have many more options :(

Guess just keep farming for Aul's and then make all those changes to get ailment immunity.
Последняя редакция: shabanotti. Время: 26 авг. 2022 г., 4:58:35
"
shabanotti написал:
"
Pyrau написал:
"
shabanotti написал:

Yeah, wrote in my previous post that I can't achieve it yet, but I know that is the way to go. Just not sure how to do it as I can't replace Rainbowstride for 25% ailment immunity boots, can't replace champion of the cause anoioint for Crystal Skin, so don't have many more options :(

Guess just keep farming for Aul's and then make all those changes to get ailment immunity.

how do spiders feel this league? DPS is still good or you can feel the nerfs?
Последняя редакция: Lyutsifer665. Время: 26 авг. 2022 г., 7:36:22
"
Lyutsifer665 написал:
how do spiders feel this league? DPS is still good or you can feel the nerfs?

I have to say I've never played an arachnophilia build seriously before so probably not the best person to ask for a comparison. However, I can say the DPS does not seem bad at all, and I have yet to use the full phys to chaos conversion. Still missing a lot of DPS and defenses.
The build has a lot of promise - The biggest problem I am finding with it now - there is no BiS chest for purchase on the market. :'( 4g1b1r Ghost Dance skin of the lords does not exist at this moment.

I am a bit worried I won't even be able to buy the Aul's by the time I get the divines.
Oh well...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация