[3.24] The dirty Scorpion-tail 60M|The Arachnophilia Allstars| Chaos-Necromancy| Herald of Agony CI

"
Chromino написал:
"
Jacob_28348 написал:
I really wish this guide just had a section that was "low budget", "medium budget" & "high budget". With sections for gear and gem links for each. I've been playing as physical carrion golem, and wanted to eventually switch to this build. It's one of the most interesting builds I've seen. However, every time I've tried, I just get completely overwhelmed with how dense the guide is.

Hi Jacob-28348,

In the last spoiler "all poe-tradelinks" at the bottom of the build are many alternatives listed for each slot and a special section with levelling/ low-budget-starter-gear, also with examples for prices 3.15-3.18. In the "tipps for beginning, levelling and gearing" is a spoiler "Levelling gear 3 --> 4 --> 5 --> 6 --> 7 links" about levelling and cheap starter gear too.

The "b.i.s."-pieces are marked, but I agree, it's sometimes not clear which is "low" and "medium" budget. I will add some tipps about in the spoiler "all poe-tradelinks" because the guide itself is already not too short.

Hi Chromino,

Thanks for taking the time to reply. And thank you for taking the time to even create this guide. You've very clearly put a lot of time and work into it. I think this guide would be a lot easier for people like me to consume if it was more streamlined. Remove a lot of the advanced options and place them into a more "advanced" category. Take a look at this guide https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077446 . See how neat and organized it is? There's a gear and gem link breakdown for every budget level of the build.
Hello, Ive been using the guide and the build has been pretty fine for the league so far. Maybe not a zoomer but fast enough for the current time I can put into the game. Currently Im lacking a good amount of attack block to feel comfy in the health department and looking to upgrade my damage since sometimes it feels a bit dull. My current goal is to find uber trials for Mistress of Sacrifice and then set another pure agony jewel in.
Im long time minion player so the AI is not a problem at all.

Good and unique feel in the scorpion, cant wait to lay my hands on spoderknife.
"
ChrispyChris написал:
"
Bv9000 написал:
It's a relatively minor thing I suppose, but league starting with this, I've found the early Act 1-3 experience to be somewhat annoying due to a total lack of damage passives in the leveling tree. Flame Totem+Brand is barely able to kill even normal magic and rare monsters quickly, and bosses take forever.

I leveled with Blight and SRS it went really smoothly

Yes, srs is great for the first acts and probably best early acts minions in 3.19.
It took me forever to kill magic rare and bosses with SRS, what was I doing wrong? I used the links I found on a SRS leveling guid.

Once you get to act 3 with HOAg the leveling gets smoother but the big upgrade is the cheap 5 HOAg with embalmer. Now I feel I play a "normal" build ahah
Hello! I am leveling with this right now (lvl 47). It's going smoothly. I was wondering how you keep virulence stacks up on bosses? I rarely get above 20, usually sit around 15 for all bosses. My current links are:

storm brand, chance to poison, faster casting, swiftbrand
HoAG, minion dmg, dmg on full life, pierce, vicious proj, maim
absolution, summon phantasms, faster casting, controlled destruction.

I have an 85% chance to poison, so I'm not sure why the stacks don't increase. Does this get better as you level? Or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I read the last sentence on one of the things that says you need storm burst + ball lightning to get high stacks. Got it!
Последняя редакция: CircAGG. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 18:13:37
"
Chromino написал:
Home again, hehe - All trees are transformed and spirit offering is switched to flesh offering.

Here we crawl:

https://pastebin.com/3bdCXXcq

Ty for answer ^^ One question, i'm starting doing maps and i changed to ci, but everytime i change from one map to another,or when i enter to a kalandra map i lose my es because my armour is 0 without potions or skills. I'm doing something wrong or is like this?And another question is that i have a golden rule and i read that it double virulence stacks,but i continue with 40,i misunderstand something? thanks you so much
"
okiller написал:
"
Chromino написал:
Home again, hehe - All trees are transformed and spirit offering is switched to flesh offering.

Here we crawl:

Ty for answer ^^ One question, i'm starting doing maps and i changed to ci, but everytime i change from one map to another,or when i enter to a kalandra map i lose my es because my armour is 0 without potions or skills. I'm doing something wrong or is like this?And another question is that i have a golden rule and i read that it double virulence stacks,but i continue with 40,i misunderstand something? thanks you so much

You should use the aura determination for high armour buffed by skin of the lords 100 % increased global defences.

Before deactivate the keystone divine shield.

Yes, 40 without clusters is correct. You will watch in endgame that you don't stack 50-80 virulences singletarget without the golden rule. It doubles there the virulences, but cannot increase the maximum number of stacks. For maximum stacks and much more damage use 4-8 medium clusters with "pure agony".
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 19:18:16
"
CircAGG написал:
Hello! I am leveling with this right now (lvl 47). It's going smoothly. I was wondering how you keep virulence stacks up on bosses? I rarely get above 20, usually sit around 15 for all bosses. My current links are:

storm brand, chance to poison, faster casting, swiftbrand
HoAG, minion dmg, dmg on full life, pierce, vicious proj, maim
absolution, summon phantasms, faster casting, controlled destruction.

I have an 85% chance to poison, so I'm not sure why the stacks don't increase. Does this get better as you level? Or am I doing something wrong?

Edit: I read the last sentence on one of the things that says you need storm burst + ball lightning to get high stacks. Got it!

Yes, use storm burst or ball-lightnings for full virulences against singletargets and beside throw storm brands for virulences while moving.

In "gear, skills, links" are all valuable options in the section gloves.

For example the combinations:

storm burst (lvl1) - (awakened) cast while channeling - storm brand / void sphere / chance to poison
Последняя редакция: Chromino. Время: 25 авг. 2022 г., 6:40:03
"
Chromino написал:
"
okiller написал:
"
Chromino написал:

Here we crawl:

You should use the aura determination for high armour buffed by skin of the lords 100 % increased global defences.

Before deactivate the keystone divine shield.

Yes, 40 without clusters is correct. You will watch in endgame that you don't stack 50-80 virulences singletarget without the golden rule. It doubles there the virulences, but cannot increase the maximum number of stacks. For maximum stacks and much more damage use 4-8 medium clusters with "pure agony".

Thank you, i'm going to deactivate it until i get this things because i don't have 60% spell block without tempest shield
Последняя редакция: okiller. Время: 24 авг. 2022 г., 19:32:11
"
Pyrau написал:
It took me forever to kill magic rare and bosses with SRS, what was I doing wrong? I used the links I found on a SRS leveling guid.

Once you get to act 3 with HOAg the leveling gets smoother but the big upgrade is the cheap 5 HOAg with embalmer. Now I feel I play a "normal" build ahah

Yes, embalmer-gloves are great for HoA and Phantasms. Or get a cheap 5-link body-armour in these days for 1 alch too.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация