[3.24] Bane/Blight Occultist Starter

The guide is great, thank you! The build (and guide) have a very nice leveling progression at least into Act 5. I prefer this leveling experience to DD for sure!

From the leveling guide:
"
Buy Automation (1 alt), Phase Run (1 chance), and Immortal Call (1 chance) from Lilly in Act 6.

Can you explain this? I don't see Automation anywhere else save for a brief mention in your 3.24 changes.

I'm assuming these are all linked in an R-G-B item?

Forgive me, this is only the second build I've done.

Thanks!
"
imstimpy написал:
Can you explain this? I don't see Automation anywhere else save for a brief mention in your 3.24 changes.

I'm assuming these are all linked in an R-G-B item?

Automation is a new gem in 3.24 and I couldn't use it directly in PoB at the time.

That was indeed my intention but there's a mundane issue with it - after trying it, I think the sound effect of Immortal Call is not bearable as something regularly going off. In my opinion, it's a bit better with the Dark Immortal Call mtx, but still...

The Phase Run effect is more muffled, so it was never a problem for me. You can completely turn off its visuals and sound using the Invisible Buff Effect mtx.

I'll think about it. If it's just me, ignore my rumblings. You can also use Phase Run with Automation and Increased Duration Support instead, which will make this buff more consistent.

Make sure you use the crafting bench recipes to color sockets of your items if their attribute requirements are high and you need more than 1 socket that doesn't match them -> guide (the part with Vorici doesn't work anymore).
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 30 марта 2024 г., 19:04:02
Just finished A10 (no Merciless Lab yet).

* I tried "rushing" the campaign this time. I bought Allelopathy, found Doedre's Damning, and the rest of my EQ is made of up junk rares. Finished A10 at LVL68, 2375 life/975 shield and I really struggled with one-shots in A9-10.
* Bane/blight damage is this weird dichotomy where it wrecks normal mobs, does fine on blues, but ends up collecting rare mobs. With lower life, Void Sphere and Blight kind of works but it is dangerous!
* Transitioning from Vampirism to Melding was really hard. With lower life, the build depends a lot on Vampirism.
* Due to socket pressure, I do not yet have Immortal Call, Grace, nor Arrogance. Purity of the Elements was unnecessary, though!

About the guide:
* Thank you for putting it together! As a new player, the explanations of the choices are much appreciated.
* I still think a little more color from ~42 to 70 could be helpful. I steadily got weaker and weaker as the campaign went on. This was partly due to my poor gear and partly due to no "on rails" guidance. Adding things like "at ~LV55" to "Reservation Efficiency node next to Influence" would help in the The More mobility and defences section, for example. Or maybe "if you keep dying, look at these things..."
* Maybe expand the section about Malevolence. It should be obvious to swap out Malevolence for other defenses but maybe not. As I play with putting in Grace it looks like its either Malevolence or Grace but not both. Offense or defense.
* Enfeeble is shown in the LVL 70 progression but not mentioned in the guide
* Doedre's Damning enables three hexes, but how to use the third would be nice (is this Despair + Temporal Chains + Enfeeble?)
* How to prioritize points from LVL 60 to LVL 70 would help. Some nodes may be more valuable (or dangerous) earlier than others
* I'd probably move the Vampirism and Into Low Life blocks below Passive Skill Tree (Level 70) to indicate they happen later than ~ LVL 60.
* I think the only curse issue with "the Doedres" is the first one in A4? Doedre Darktongue is not to be confused with Doedre, Darksoul.
* RE: Doedre Darktongue: First playthrough (Affliction) I kept hexes in place and got cursed and didn't die. Second playthrough (Necropolis) I removed hexes in A4 and may have died anyway.
* A warning about Ghost Dance may be wise. I originally specced it with junk armor and ~250 total evasion; once I got hit I was down 750 eHP. A re-spec into 550 evasion armor fixed that snafu.

A few random thoughts to follow:
* As a newer player, the Necro mods feel similar to after gathering the wisps in Affliction - can easily get RIPPY
* The difference between manually activating Phase Run and Phase Run + Automation is significant! There is a rotation to do it manually but it is very busy.
* The mobility of the build with Flame Dash, Withering Step, Phase Run, and Quicksilver is very nice - I like it a lot more than the clunky Shield Charge and Flame Dash
* People complain about the two-button DD builds. Without Profane Bloom (I'm assuming), this uses a LOT of single-button.
since i have a hard time pianoing flasks what enchantments would you suggest i put on the flasks to be auto used?
"
GamerNerdRage81 написал:
since i have a hard time pianoing flasks what enchantments would you suggest i put on the flasks to be auto used?

I often use a pair of Quicksilver Flasks removing bleeding and poison with "Used when you start Bleeding" and "Used when you become Poisoned" respectively. For others, just "Used when Charges reach full".
"
Xayazi написал:
"
GamerNerdRage81 написал:

I often use a pair of Quicksilver Flasks removing bleeding and poison with "Used when you start Bleeding" and "Used when you become Poisoned" respectively. For others, just "Used when Charges reach full".

Thanks very much. This will help and save my hands pain and agony haha
Is there a way to make this build tanky and powerful enough for deep delve?
"
VeNoM125 написал:
Is there a way to make this build tanky and powerful enough for deep delve?

I think chaos skills don't typically appear on the depth ladder nowadays, but if you wanted to try, you'd probably have to take it in a different direction - maybe with CI and ES recovery on block, maybe even as Trickster instead. I'm not an expert in this topic and I'm not sure what to expect though.

That being said, Bane was doing great in the last Endless Delve races and this build will be fine for "normal" delving.
Can someone check my character ? having a hard time doing tier 11 maps, getting 1shot a lot :/

CaptainDoppelKorn on my Profile or here is the pob link

Thanks for anyone taking the time

https://pobb.in/Tt-sP6V9rvOy

"
Mitsch287 написал:
Can someone check my character ? having a hard time doing tier 11 maps, getting 1shot a lot :/

CaptainDoppelKorn on my Profile or here is the pob link

Thanks for anyone taking the time

https://pobb.in/Tt-sP6V9rvOy

Getting your spell suppression chance higher will help and allocating the mastery making it lucky will be a big boost.

You don't use Purity of Elements, so shocks, ignites and freezes can play some role in that.

Void Sphere can get you killed if you run phys. reflect maps.

You could link Clarity with Arrogance to use Discipline (Vitality turned off at this point). The Vaal version lets you start recharging when needed. It's early, but generally you could start focusing on getting high ES at the cost of some life nodes and maybe pick Wicked Ward. It's good to have as high #% faster start of ES recharge and total ES on your chest as your budget allows.

This league we can use tattoos again - Tattoo of the Hinekora Warrior helps a bit with ES. If you happen to get additional dexterity, you can use Tattoo of the Ramako Shaman for spell suppression chance. I'm using a corrupted pair of Sin Trek instead of Atziri's Step to utilize this and get more ES.

Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 12 апр. 2024 г., 11:55:09

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация