[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

"
Bl0rk написал:
"
f1rstborn написал:
"
Bl0rk написал:
Hey! Need some help if you got the time.

I followed a coc volatile dead build, and got to level 90, but the end game bosses are just not doable (barely doing any damage), and I'm planning to switch to this build since I wanna play a more "safe" build/totem build.
Do I follow your 3.18 tree or 3.17 tree? Seeing as you've done some extensive, and expensive upgrades xD

Also I currently have about 5-7 ex (after selling my gear) what would you recommend I get first?

To get started I'd pick up the following:
Galesight: 5C max
Skin of the Lords with a inert keystone (like Perfect Agony): 40C
Astral Projector: 10C
Darkness Enthroned: 10C
Forbidden Flame/Flesh (Ritual of Awakening): 200C for the pair
Taste of Hate: 10C
Atziri's promise: 1C
Divergent Shockwave Totem: 100C (Cannot believe how mucht his has taken off since this build release).
In total this is right at 2ex

Spend the remaining on rares as suggested by the guide. Biggest upgrade after this will be clusters and the wand.

Thank you so much for the reply! Switching now. Should I follow the 3.17 tree? or 3.18?

Follow the 3.18 tree and select "no ashes" in the tree drop down. I updated again today.
Последняя редакция: f1rstborn. Время: 21 июня 2022 г., 15:51:01
Thank you very much! :D
Последняя редакция: Bl0rk. Время: 22 июня 2022 г., 9:24:39
Just wanted to switch up to say. Perfect Agony is not innert lol.
Hmmm is it me doing bad searching but the trade is empty when looking for an amulet with the "to level of all physical spell skills" ?

You find plenty with the "to level off all physical skills" , are these the same?
"
Voodzz написал:
Hmmm is it me doing bad searching but the trade is empty when looking for an amulet with the "to level of all physical spell skills" ?

You find plenty with the "to level off all physical skills" , are these the same?

+1 to Physical spell skill gems and +1 Physical skill gems are not the same.

The first one (Physical spell) only apply one level to physical spells, but the other one apply one level to all physical gems including spells.
"

The first one (Physical spell) only apply one level to physical spells, but the other one apply one level to all physical gems including spells.

Aha okay, that was kind of the question. They both can apply to the gem-level of shockwave totem then right?

Последняя редакция: Voodzz. Время: 25 июня 2022 г., 10:01:48
"
Voodzz написал:
"

Aha okay, that was kind of the question. They both can apply to the gem-level of shockwave totem then right?

They both would apply to our build, but you are correct I typed the wrong thing and have updated the build. Thank you king.
Awesome!!

Lovely build btw , always loved the totem playstyle. Laid back style <3
bump
Ritual jewels, divergent shockwave and melding are like 10 ex now, not ideal at all. Pretty sh#&t

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация