[3.23 Work in Progress] f1rstborn's Shockwave Totem Inquisitor | Sanctum God farmer. | WIP

Последняя редакция: CptKirk. Время: 30 нояб. 2023 г., 12:37:31
Question about usage of the fire mastery "100% increased Damage with Hits against Ignited Enemies":

How do we manage to ignite the target? If we're crit capped we'll, well, always crit and thus never inflict an ignite. I also don't see any %chance to ignite in the build that would enable us to ignite when we sit below crit cap.
"

Question about usage of the fire mastery "100% increased Damage with Hits against Ignited Enemies":

How do we manage to ignite the target? If we're crit capped we'll, well, always crit and thus never inflict an ignite. I also don't see any %chance to ignite in the build that would enable us to ignite when we sit below crit cap.

Heatshiver/Herarld of Ash deal some Fire damage.

Without Fire Keystone: A non-critical fire hit causes Ignite with 10% chance. A critical strike with a fire hit causes Ignite with 100% chance.

With Fire Keystone: Crit or non-crit fire hits have a 10% chance to ignite.

So the keystone's crit doesn't guarantee to inflict ignite 100% of the time, but you still have a small chance to inflict ignite, compensated by the huge number of hits per second.

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Ignite
Build still rocking. Losing tattoos and gaining even better charms in exchange.
Only really big downside i see is a nerf of heatshiver, so now bosses melt for a few more seconds.
Swapped my arcmage to this build to run sanctum. I'm not fully set up yet but almost.
About to try and incorporate Rf. Could someone take a look at my char and let me know what I can change/upgrade for more damage?

Thanks
Has this build guide stopped being updated? If so, anyone know any 3.24 shockwave totem guides?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация