[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hi guys. This build kinda exploded in this league, did it, huh?

I need some help.

So, after like a 1.5 year break I've started Crucible with this build day one (well actually day 4), been playing every day since but recently kinda hit a snag.

I'm lvl 94 and I've completed every map on the atlas in like 3 days without any problems, faster then ever before.
But in the same time I constantly get thoughts of inadequate performance. Rares dying too slowly (and that happens way too often), me randomly blowing up, etc. I mostly run T16 Defiled Cathedral with Exarch, and while it mostly goes remarkably easy, touching crucible or even essences sometimes is just a way to blow up. To the point that for me it's either level up or do content with no in betweens. I feel like it's because of low damage rather than anything else. Got tired, leveled up second char today just as change of scenery.

Also while everyone is talking about all those 5-10-100div crafts, I sit here with 2 raw div drops (3 if you count the crucible node) and can't comprehend where to even start getting those kinds of money.

So here's my char:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/NKashuba/IceBenchmark

What should I do? Both with gear and in general. I've got 1 raw div and maybe another one in chaoses and goods if trade will be generous enough. Thought of slapping Hunter's exalt on that hat, it seems to fit the requirements.
Последняя редакция: NKashuba. Время: 19 апр. 2023 г., 19:51:12
"
NKashuba написал:
Hi guys. This build kinda exploded in this league, did it, huh?

I need some help.

So, after like a 1.5 year break I've started Crucible with this build day one (well actually day 4), been playing every day since but recently kinda hit a snag.

I'm lvl 94 and I've completed every map on the atlas in like 3 days without any problems, faster then ever before.
But in the same time I constantly get thoughts of inadequate performance. Rares dying too slowly (and that happens way too often), me randomly blowing up, etc. I mostly run T16 Defiled Cathedral with Exarch, and while it mostly goes remarkably easy, touching crucible or even essences sometimes is just a way to blow up. To the point that for me it's either level up or do content with no in betweens. I feel like it's because of low damage rather than anything else. Got tired, leveled up second char today just as change of scenery.

Also while everyone is talking about all those 5-10-100div crafts, I sit here with 2 raw div drops (3 if you count the crucible node) and can't comprehend where to even start getting those kinds of money.

So here's my char:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/NKashuba/IceBenchmark

What should I do? Both with gear and in general. I've got 1 raw div and maybe another one in chaoses and goods if trade will be generous enough. Thought of slapping Hunter's exalt on that hat, it seems to fit the requirements.

About making bank : choose 2-3 mechanics, put points in them and sell in bulk. Here are some examples.

Essences : Sell in stacks of 10, you save so much time and can sell 1c higher per essence. Easy and simple, just choose the kirac mod and blast away.

Harvest : roll for high quant and allocate the quant nodes. Clear the patches with the highest amount of rares. Sell every couple of maps. Yellow juice is worth double, so farm as much of that as possible.

Maps : Allocate chance for conq/shaper map nodes. They give you passive income.

Altars : always allocate altars. Roll high pack size for more altars. If running Harvest, Eater can be worth for the extra quant. If not, run Searing Exarch. Sell currency in bulk.

Labs : always run the lab wheel. Every couple of maps, a gold portal will appear. Run it for the special offerings.

Most mechanics are worth it (not breach anymore). It's just a matter of researching what your preferred ones require. Raw div drops are not really a good source of income TBH.

If you want to dig deeper, you can buy sextants and such.

Don't forget to quality every map *before* rolling, while it's still white.
Another consistent money maker is to get your heist rogues up to level 5, and then do unusual gems grand heists. When I did them last three leagues, I never lost currency on any grand heist.
"
"
Elocau написал:
Hi, I want to try this build but I have a few questions: will it be possible in the end game to make Simulacrum 30, 100% delirium maps and expeditions? How many divs do you estimate to be able to do this very comfortably?

If you self craft your items, you must expend about 35~60 divs, no more then it

The prices below are for my build variant, not the kelvynn's one!

synth ring with % INT = 5 div - base to craft
synth ring with Frostbite = 1.5 div - base to craft
Synth amulet= 40c - base to craft
Synth belt= 1 div - base to craft
Fractured T1 int Sadist garb = 10c - base to craft
Fractured T1 int sorcerer gloves = 30c - base to craft
Forbidden flesh + flame = 17 div (Deadly Infusion) Optional
Wathcer's Eye Cold Pen = 4 Div (Optional)
Thread of Hope = 40c
Large Cluster BS + CttC 8 Small = 1.5 div
Stampede = 30c

note that skills and the essences/fossils used to craft are not included! The Forbiddens and the Watcher's Eye are opitional, but increases the damage alot!

Thank you for listing these out! Could you point me in a direction to how to craft these. While I have played for a while, I have not mastered crafting in this game :-).
I think I am done with this league, the fucking chance orbs broke me. 15 divines worth of chance orbs and scours on my 2 split bases and got nothing. The divines don't even bother me as much as time wasted on clicking on it and wrist pain.
Последняя редакция: HanibAAAl. Время: 20 апр. 2023 г., 13:10:02
"
HanibAAAl написал:
I think I am done with this league, the fucking chance orbs broke me. 15 divines worth of chance orbs and scours on my 2 split bases and got nothing. The divines don't even bother me as much as time wasted on clicking on it and wrist pain.

Ouch. How many chance orbs is that? I'm planning on using a bunch, I'm trying to find out if I'm wasting my time.
"
WinterHiko написал:
"
HanibAAAl написал:

Ouch. How many chance orbs is that? I'm planning on using a bunch, I'm trying to find out if I'm wasting my time.

1200 chance orbs is 1d and 300 scours is 1d so you do the math.
3600 tries? Guess my couple dozen tries have next to no chance of working :P
Okay so I'm still trying to get a staff in SSF and I've clocked in 50 hours on this characters, so at this point, I'm trying every avenue I have to try to get it :

- The Tower cards (Residence and Tower maps, random unique staff);
- The Incantation cards (Waste Pool and Pahntasmagoria maps, WI staff);
- The Siren cards (Underground Sea, corrupted WI staff);
- Red beasts (convert unique or unique staff options);
- Chance orbs on Vile staves.

Is there anything I've missed? My filter is set to treat theses drops as Divines, so I shouldn't be missing any when they drop.

I've specced in Blight to eventually get the Stampedes and hopefully get some blighted maps with cards rewards. Currently pathing to quant nodes.
well really hate them for removing prophecy to get unique by 1 chance orb xD
i was lucky with my main staff ~100
but second 1.2k+

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация