[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

out of curiosity, what will you guys be doing with these crafted staves when league is over? i've given up on playing league completely and remain in standard. if one of you guys are not going to use them in standard, i would gladly buy a couple :)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
Just want to give a shout out to Kel for the wonderful guide. I've been gone from the game for a long ass time and wanted to try something I've never played before. I haven't gotten as far as I've ever gotten yet, as I adopt to the squishiness of CI, but I feel like with a couple more favorable drops to fund the crafting upgrades I'll get there.

Thanks, man. Your time invested into this guide is appreciated.
This guide is indeed great, and not just because the build works. Every detail is well thought out. For me what stands out is the gear upgrade path.

I just crafted the endgame amulet to replace Astramentis. Just like the other crafts, this too was surprisingly easy and cheap - and very very powerful. I got super lucky since I used a citrine ammy and got +34 to all attributes on it and an empty prefix and suffix, so it is a direct drop-in replacement for Astramentis and gives me huge flexibility for the next upgrade, the rings.

The guide recommends upgrading the rings before the amulet, but the ring base costs several divines while the amulet craft costs around 50c + a lot of your alts. I had to buy the Charisma anoint too because I use Hatred and I don't do Blight, but even in this case the upgrade is a lot cheaper than the rings.
"
Delethane написал:
Thank you for listing these out! Could you point me in a direction to how to craft these. While I have played for a while, I have not mastered crafting in this game :-).

7% Inc Int Synth Rings : 1x Scour, 4x intrinsic catalyst, 1x alchemy, Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit nice resists. If want rings with endurance charge, Spam until hit 1x +35% resit and craft endurance charge on craft bench;

Frostbite synth ring : same as above;

18% Inc Int Amulet : 1x Scour, Blessing orb until hit 15% implicit, 4x intrinsic catalyst, 1x alchemy, Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit T1 or T2 +X to all Attributes (BE AWARE OF ITEM LEVEL FOR MAX POSSIBLE TIER!). If want a endurance charge like mine, try to annul the 3rd suffix, or roll until have a open suffix.

18% Inc Int Belt : 1x Scour, Blessing orb until hit 15% implicit, 4x intrinsic catalyst, 1x alchemy, Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit nice resists.

Fractured T1 int Sadist garb : Span Dense Fossils until hit nice Evasion/ES, Aim for someting over 1700 Evasion. If no Suffix open after hit a nice Evasion/ES, Apply a Grand Eldritch Incor and use an Eldritch Orb of Annulment to remove one of the suffixes, then craft 6% increase attributes on craft bench. After That, apply exarch / eater orbs to get the right implicits;

Fractured T1 int sorcerer gloves : Span Dense Fossils until hit nice ES and 1 or 2 resists, if 1, just craft another. After That, apply exarch / eater orbs to get the right implicits;

Hubris Circlet Purity/hatred reservation efficiency (optimal ilvl 75-79) : Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit nice Es (250+). If a sufix open Slam an Hunter Exalted Orb and pray for a good %Inc INT. If no Open sufix, try to annul, repeat the process until hit good ES and a free sufix for the Hunter Slam.

Those are the basic steps to craft the basic gear capable to do all game content.
"
whiterockxx написал:
"
Delethane написал:
Thank you for listing these out! Could you point me in a direction to how to craft these. While I have played for a while, I have not mastered crafting in this game :-).

7% Inc Int Synth Rings : 1x Scour, 4x intrinsic catalyst, 1x alchemy, Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit nice resists. If want rings with endurance charge, Spam until hit 1x +35% resit and craft endurance charge on craft bench;

Frostbite synth ring : same as above;

18% Inc Int Amulet : 1x Scour, Blessing orb until hit 15% implicit, 4x intrinsic catalyst, 1x alchemy, Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit T1 or T2 +X to all Attributes (BE AWARE OF ITEM LEVEL FOR MAX POSSIBLE TIER!). If want a endurance charge like mine, try to annul the 3rd suffix, or roll until have a open suffix.

18% Inc Int Belt : 1x Scour, Blessing orb until hit 15% implicit, 4x intrinsic catalyst, 1x alchemy, Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit nice resists.

Fractured T1 int Sadist garb : Span Dense Fossils until hit nice Evasion/ES, Aim for someting over 1700 Evasion. If no Suffix open after hit a nice Evasion/ES, Apply a Grand Eldritch Incor and use an Eldritch Orb of Annulment to remove one of the suffixes, then craft 6% increase attributes on craft bench. After That, apply exarch / eater orbs to get the right implicits;

Fractured T1 int sorcerer gloves : Span Dense Fossils until hit nice ES and 1 or 2 resists, if 1, just craft another. After That, apply exarch / eater orbs to get the right implicits;

Hubris Circlet Purity/hatred reservation efficiency (optimal ilvl 75-79) : Span Deafening Essence of Spite until hit nice Es (250+). If a sufix open Slam an Hunter Exalted Orb and pray for a good %Inc INT. If no Open sufix, try to annul, repeat the process until hit good ES and a free sufix for the Hunter Slam.

Those are the basic steps to craft the basic gear capable to do all game content.

Thank you so much for this! I really appreciate the help you are giving this league.
hi, i built this build on my char, my profile should be open for you to see it.
Idk why but I feel very weak, any keypoints that my build is missing? Im pretty tanky with ES but no dmg especially single target
(Im abit low level but still, I feel weak at maps 8-12 even)
Последняя редакция: eran321. Время: 20 апр. 2023 г., 21:41:11
"
archwerewolf написал:
well really hate them for removing prophecy to get unique by 1 chance orb xD
i was lucky with my main staff ~100
but second 1.2k+

Want to bet there was a secret hotfix by GGG that reduced the chance to chance a WI staff once Chris saw all of the posts about the killer ones?

Think about it -- there's only ONE vile staff unique -- why should it be that hard to chance?
"
Graiaule написал:
"
archwerewolf написал:
well really hate them for removing prophecy to get unique by 1 chance orb xD
i was lucky with my main staff ~100
but second 1.2k+

Want to bet there was a secret hotfix by GGG that reduced the chance to chance a WI staff once Chris saw all of the posts about the killer ones?

Think about it -- there's only ONE vile staff unique -- why should it be that hard to chance?

I highly doubt WI is even on their radar, it's not that meta. Chancing uniques was always a pain, there just wasn't any reason to do it before crucible trees.
"
eran321 написал:
hi, i built this build on my char, my profile should be open for you to see it.
Idk why but I feel very weak, any keypoints that my build is missing? Im pretty tanky with ES but no dmg especially single target
(Im abit low level but still, I feel weak at maps 8-12 even)

Coralito's flask is killing your damage!
Tooks around 25 divines to get this staffs. Now need to chance them.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация