[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Is 1% dmg per 100int on gloves better than just crafting gloves with %int instead?
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas написал:
Is 1% dmg per 100int on gloves better than just crafting gloves with %int instead?

I do not believe you can craft %int on gloves.
"
WinterHiko написал:
"
webas написал:

He means using synthesized gloves with 5% increased int.

Compared to 3% increased damage per 100int, %/int is little bit more damage. Add to that you can get higher level 4%/100int and unnerve to debuff them for extra 10% increased damage taken. Only benefit of synth gloves is tiny bit of more ES, not enough to outweigth damageloss.

Also for crafting you would first need synth gloves and then craft them to your liking, when with ichors you can first get gloves and then get implicts with 0 risk.
"
Cjin написал:
"
WinterHiko написал:
"
webas написал:

He means using synthesized gloves with 5% increased int.

Compared to 3% increased damage per 100int, %/int is little bit more damage. Add to that you can get higher level 4%/100int and unnerve to debuff them for extra 10% increased damage taken. Only benefit of synth gloves is tiny bit of more ES, not enough to outweigth damageloss.

Also for crafting you would first need synth gloves and then craft them to your liking, when with ichors you can first get gloves and then get implicts with 0 risk.

Oh I see thanks for the clarification hadn't thought about synth gloves.
Wanted to ask.. is enfeeble good choice as second curse? I want to level up a bit even more.. I do die... very very rarely.. mostly when im fooling around but certain bosses like baran or vaal temple trio can still shred me very quickly while i tank shaper beam no problem.
Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
"
webas написал:
Wanted to ask.. is enfeeble good choice as second curse? I want to level up a bit even more.. I do die... very very rarely.. mostly when im fooling around but certain bosses like baran or vaal temple trio can still shred me very quickly while i tank shaper beam no problem.

Vaal Temple boss room is a straight pass. I tried twice, i've been randomly 1shoted by one of them after i killed the other 2 everytime and i had 11k es. I don't know what is going on with them, but i'm done trying.
@Princeofpower: you die in the Vaal Temple boss room if you kill the bosses in the wrong order. Iirc, wrong order gives the final boss elemental reflect.

@webas: baran takes some movement -- you need to get out of the lit-up floors.

PSA: there are two megalos up that have cold to the core and arcane adept -- with that you can remove arcane surge from your channeling staff and add cold penetration for more dps. You'll need enough mana regeneration though.
Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 19 дек. 2022 г., 17:15:45
"
Graiaule написал:
@Princeofpower: you die in the Vaal Temple boss room if you kill the bosses in the wrong order. Iirc, wrong order gives the final boss elemental reflect.

@webas: baran takes some movement -- you need to get out of the lit-up floors.

PSA: there are two megalos up that have cold to the core and arcane adept -- with that you can remove arcane surge from your channeling staff and add cold penetration for more dps. You'll need enough mana regeneration though.

Be careful with Arcane Adept, it seems you have to stop chanelling and start again every 5 seconds : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/zdfu81/can_we_change_how_arcane_adept_works/

I was lucky enough to grab a Cold tothe Core / Wish for death earlier today for 4div! I had to live search for two whole weeks last league only to find one at 7div.
what is better +(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline or Gain (6-9)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity - a lot of extra ES.
@WinterHiko: Well f*ck me. I didn't notice that. Thanks a lot for pointing that out. I have confirmed that I have to stop casting for just a frame to get arcane surge back. Sh*t, I spent a LOT of chromatics getting a 3G2B1R staff....

Yeah I saw that megalo up earlier but sadly didn't have the 4 div.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация