[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
twiinkî написал:
what is better +(20-30) Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline or Gain (6-9)% of Maximum Mana as Extra Maximum Energy Shield while affected by Clarity - a lot of extra ES.

It's a matter of preference. ES on hit will give you more recovery, while Max mana as ES will make you tank bigger hits.

Personally, I find we have enough recovery already without needing the extra gain on hit, but others prefer it.
"
Graiaule написал:
@WinterHiko: Well f*ck me. I didn't notice that. Thanks a lot for pointing that out. I have confirmed that I have to stop casting for just a frame to get arcane surge back. Sh*t, I spent a LOT of chromatics getting a 3G2B1R staff....

Yeah I saw that megalo up earlier but sadly didn't have the 4 div.

Yeah that's unfortunate.

I had exactly 4div and 6C and it was listed at 5div. Fortunately the seller was willing to sell at 4div. I'm now officially broke haha.
My second time using this built, having a lot of fun since I am getting more familiar now.

Anyway, I saw Kelyvnn using punishment over elemental weakness. Is that better?
This is why it is fun to play early in the league.

I snarfed the amulet with crappy stats for 40c from someone who mispriced it, scoured and applied 4 intrinsics, hit the affixes you see with my second spite, took 20 minutes running Jun to get the missing str/dex craft, and (temporarily) had to burn 1 passive (+30 str -- this will go away when I reroll the belt.)

Added ~200 int to my char over a 15/91 astramentis. And this isn't even close to what you can get with an infinite supply of spites...

Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 0:13:41
I'm enjoying this build a lot, lucked out with a really nice body armor craft.

Here's my current character: https://pobb.in/UwqIWHNGmHSI
How can I improve it further? I'm thinking about getting a rare amulet but str/dex requirements will be a pain, also opportunist forbidden jewels and getting some more levels.

Also, does anyone have tips for the sanctum final boss? The labyrinth phase is too long and unforgiving since we have nothing to leech from. I failed it twice now
Последняя редакция: Rathma0. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 3:34:29
"
Graiaule написал:
This is why it is fun to play early in the league.

I snarfed the amulet with crappy stats for 40c from someone who mispriced it, scoured and applied 4 intrinsics, hit the affixes you see with my second spite, took 20 minutes running Jun to get the missing str/dex craft, and (temporarily) had to burn 1 passive (+30 str -- this will go away when I reroll the belt.)

Added ~200 int to my char over a 15/91 astramentis. And this isn't even close to what you can get with an infinite supply of spites...

Doesn't it force you to get STR and Dex elsewhere?

EDIT: yeah it does, so you also sacrifice skill points/gear slots for that, I don't think it justifies that upgrade.

You should really consult the first post to understand when its worth it to swap astramentis.

Последняя редакция: Firestrike9. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 3:03:15
@Firestrike9 -- We'll never get along, will we?

The amulet was a ~20% dps gain over the astramentis (a bit less had I 20q'd the astra.)

I needed 20 str and 10 dex. That's an easy delevel of the str gems (immortal call and increased duration), but all I did was swap a gem and got the +30 str passive temporarily.

Let me make it very clear I do not have +str/+dex on any other gear. The amulet alone with T2 to all attributes would have been enough. So just spam spites until you get that -- that was the point of my "infinite spites" comment. (Yes, you'd need a free suffix for the str/dex craft.)
Последняя редакция: Graiaule. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 5:21:00
"
Graiaule написал:
@Firestrike9 -- We'll never get along, will we?

The amulet was a ~20% dps gain over the astramentis (a bit less had I 20q'd the astra.)

I needed 20 str and 10 dex. That's an easy delevel of the str gems (immortal call and increased duration), but all I did was swap a gem and got the +30 str passive temporarily.

Let me make it very clear I do not have +str/+dex on any other gear. The amulet alone with T2 to all attributes would have been enough. So just spam spites until you get that -- that was the point of my "infinite spites" comment. (Yes, you'd need a free suffix for the str/dex craft.)

Nice catch! 20% dps increase is quite nice.

If you need just a bit more dex or strength, we can use an Emperor's Wit to replace a int conversion jewel. The 6% int compensates for the loss of flat int and it gives us +10 to another attribute. It's pricey though.

EDIT : Not that pricey anymore, 6% rolls are 3-4div.
Последняя редакция: WinterHiko. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 7:37:21
pob
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/DeJidYz3

So far i can tank maps..shaper beam..elder...

I killed normal eater of worlds but uber eater is just almost one shots me... and his laser beam one taps me.

And the OP gets hit for 3k ES or less while i get hit 3times as hard... why is that?

Any help? I dont think there is much to improve on my gear - so.... why is that fight straight up impossible? It feels i would need to be TWICE as tanky to stand a chance... is this build incapable of doing it? Let me know!

Poe 2.0 new trailers when?
Последняя редакция: webas. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 9:39:21
"
webas написал:
pob
Скрытый текст
https://pastebin.com/DeJidYz3

So far i can tank maps..shaper beam..elder...

I killed normal eater of worlds but uber eater is just almost one shots me... and his laser beam one taps me.

And the OP gets hit for 3k ES or less while i get hit 3times as hard... why is that?

Any help? I dont think there is much to improve on my gear - so.... why is that fight straight up impossible? It feels i would need to be TWICE as tanky to stand a chance... is this build incapable of doing it? Let me know!

Can't look at your PoB right now but took a look at your profile.

You can +20% quality your belt for a chunk of intelligence. you could also get a +15% implicit (+18% with quality) instead of a +12% one.

Using a hybrid EV/ES armor is preferable to a pure ES one, as you get 1ES per 6EV on chest.

Synthesized rings could boost your intelligence quite a bit and with it, ES and damage. You can also use Shavronne's Revelation in the left slot for a surprising amount of ES.

You can also invest in a +int +dmg per 15 int amulet instead of Astramentis to get more dps.

Making room for Hatred could get you 20-25% more DPS. You can free a slot if you can nab a Cold to the Core/Wish for Death Megalomaniac, as you won't need Culling Strike.

One point into Mana Mastery would proc Polymath, which is nicely efficient for a single point.

Your Watcher's Eye could be upgraded. For bossing in particular, +max mana as ES with Clarity is better than ES on hit, as tanking bigger hits will be more useful than regenerating ES. Damage taken recouped as mana could be changed for either flat damage on Hatred or elemental penetration on Hatred, if you fit it in. It's another big chunk of damage. Enlighten would be necessary, but would also free up two skill points on the right side of tree.

If you can manage your mana reservation without the ES mastery in the middle, you could change it to max mana as ES.

You have two Rumi's concoction. I do not believe they stack. You might be better off with another type of flask, like +20% EV or The Writhing Jar for bosses invulnerability phases (lets you leech).

As for the fight against Uber Elder itself, it's hard to simply face-tank all attacks and you can't one-phase them because of all of the HP gating going on.

Keep your eyes firmly on Shaper. He can hit like a truck with beam, balls and slam. Elder's attack that can hit you hard are telegraphed through the ghastly ground for several seconds and are hard to miss. The rest of his attacks are usually not enough, so you need less attention on him. Shaper, on the other hand, can suddendly prepare a slam and he's not as evident to spot as the ghastly floor. He can also hit you from off-screen if you're not keeping a close eye on him.

Shaper turns towards where he'll teleport next. Make sure you follow him so he doesn't surprise you from off-screen.

Once you get into the portal phase, Frostblink a lot while you destroy them. Prioritize staying mobile so Shaper doesn't get you, as the portals don't move and your Ice storms will continue dealing damage even if you're not constantly casting. You could also switch to Cyclone if you prefer for that part for even more mobility, but you lose a lot of DPS.

Last League, I farmed Uber Uber Elder a bit. I had 15k ES and 700k Shaper DPS (so about 200k on Ubers). Just to give you an idea of the very top end when you have unlimited budget (I was very lucky and dropped a Ring of Kalandra I sold for over a mirror, so currency was not a problem). Even then, I had to be careful in that fight and could get killed every now and then. It's one of the thoughest fights in the game, second only to Uber Sirus IMO (/$%?/$? eternal ground degens). Practice helped a lot, though.

Hope that helps!
Последняя редакция: WinterHiko. Время: 20 дек. 2022 г., 11:34:03

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация