[3.21] [SSF] Crackling Lance Low Life RF Petrified Blood Inquisitor - tanky, 7m+ dps, decent clear

Any way you can show us the atlas tree
"
KingsOfDred написал:
Any way you can show us the atlas tree

Скрытый текст
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAfQDOA6EIGwm9D2MQ4RVhFsQbZCPaJMsk6SaKK34r1y3QMWsz5DSINKQ5jjufQH5CDELBQ6lEc0iwSg5N_FI7VPFWalZtWAJZPFqbWslc3GRMZLJmxnLLc6Vz-HUndlR2wn0dgVqDlIf7iG2JMImRjU6OapEAkTKRfZIEkiyWzZvYoeKlJKWupm2mxKeCrBqtXK7nsYKx-7MttIa1fbYqudS6srsqvKjA9cUCxjPHs82oz8nQStFN013TXtZa1qDXHteF2I7YntmQ2efavd0c3vXfS99e3_jjcOWP5frnlugs6ObqjexM76nyZfLo9lL5Dvqy-vz9yf7J_7gAAA==

This is about what I started Kalandra SSF with.
Последняя редакция: 100purified. Время: 21 окт. 2022 г., 11:36:23
Hi, I haven't played in like forever and am trying SSF right now. There's a ton of stuff in the game I know nothing about (last league was I think around where they introduced that second Shaper dude?) - one big thing seems to be this "small cluster jewel". How do I get that?

Thank you for the great SSF guide :)
"
Anderherz написал:
Hi, I haven't played in like forever and am trying SSF right now. There's a ton of stuff in the game I know nothing about (last league was I think around where they introduced that second Shaper dude?) - one big thing seems to be this "small cluster jewel". How do I get that?

Cluster jewels are items which can roll passive skills and can be placed into the outermost sockets on your passive tree, then you can allocate those skills using your passive skill points. They're basically an extension of your passive skill tree.
The jewels were first introduced in a league called Delirium, which was then implemented into the core game. They now can drop from either encountering and finishing the Mirror of Delirium inside your maps or other league mechanics (which you probably don't know either since they were introduced after Shaper and Elder) which offer Delirium rewards, like Heist or Expedition.
Последняя редакция: 100purified. Время: 28 окт. 2022 г., 3:31:24
How good would skin of the lords be for a cheap replacement to the body armor. Whats the best keystone?
"
KingsOfDred написал:
How good would skin of the lords be for a cheap replacement to the body armor. Whats the best keystone?

Skin of the Lords would be quite fine, will definitely increase your DPS by an additional >1m. The best keystone would be Iron Will. Otherwise you could go Pain Attunement to save one passive point or go for some very minor upgrade like Unwavering Stance, Iron Reflexes or Magebane.
Последняя редакция: 100purified. Время: 29 окт. 2022 г., 12:11:27
do you think its a good idea to get a helmet with {Crackling Lance deals 40% increased Damage} or i just stk with urs?

thanks.
"
g1g2g3g4 написал:
do you think its a good idea to get a helmet with {Crackling Lance deals 40% increased Damage} or i just stk with urs?

thanks.

Petrified Blood enchant is not mandatory, you should be able to have a comfortable mana pool without it, so you can go for the Crack Lance enchant.
"
100purified написал:
"
Anderherz написал:

Cluster jewels are items which can roll passive skills and can be placed into the outermost sockets on your passive tree, then you can allocate those skills using your passive skill points. They're basically an extension of your passive skill tree.
The jewels were first introduced in a league called Delirium, which was then implemented into the core game. They now can drop from either encountering and finishing the Mirror of Delirium inside your maps or other league mechanics (which you probably don't know either since they were introduced after Shaper and Elder) which offer Delirium rewards, like Heist or Expedition.

Thank you. So it's random if I get the one "required" for this build? With mana reservation efficiency?
"
Anderherz написал:

Thank you. So it's random if I get the one "required" for this build? With mana reservation efficiency?

Yes, it's entirely random, that's why I advise to strongly spec into Delirium on the Atlas Passive Tree.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация