[3.21] [SSF] Crackling Lance Low Life RF Petrified Blood Inquisitor - tanky, 7m+ dps, decent clear

Updated for 3.21
Hello, I'd like to play the build on trade league. What unique chests can be used?
"
senegalparrot написал:
Hello, I'd like to play the build on trade league. What unique chests can be used?

There are no good unique chestpieces to use with this build, maybe with an exception of a perfect Skin of the Lords with Iron Will keystone.
Just stick to a Shaper chest with +1 to active skill gems mod.
Just wanted to say thanks for the build, ive been having a blast , its hard to find good SSF builds sometimes
I've been this build on trade and I'm having a blast! Some tidbits I'd like to share:

Replacing Quicksilver Flask with Rotgut
Since Rotgut doesn't care whether the frenzy charges can be consumed in the first place, a 9 second Rotgut with 3 minimum frenzy charges and an instill to reuse it when it runs out gives permanent Onslaught during mapping. The silver flask can then be replaced with something else. I'm running amethyst, but ruby, basalt or Atziri's can be an option as well.

Crafting the +1 gem level chest

You will need an ilvl 80+ chest with either Shaper or Warlord incluence(Warlord is guaranteed to roll the +1 with this method, but doesn't have caster-oriented suffixes), a Prime Resonator, as well as Metallic, Pristine, Dense and Shuddering fossils. Simply slam the resonator with the fossils on the rare chest.
Since we've excluded everything except the +1 and 100% reduced ele reflect, there's quite a high chance of one(or both on the Shaper chest!) to roll. You might also get some lightning resistance and whatnot. Use crafting for life and(if you have another free prefix) something else to your liking.
It's relatively cheap in trade, but I'm not sure how frequently prime resonators pop up in delve. The final item will look a bit like this:

Maybe you'll find those useful too!
Последняя редакция: 39kk9t. Время: 18 апр. 2023 г., 19:35:25
"
39kk9t написал:
I've been this build on trade and I'm having a blast! Some tidbits I'd like to share:

Replacing Quicksilver Flask with Rotgut
Since Rotgut doesn't care whether the frenzy charges can be consumed in the first place, a 9 second Rotgut with 3 minimum frenzy charges and an instill to reuse it when it runs out gives permanent Onslaught during mapping. The silver flask can then be replaced with something else. I'm running amethyst, but ruby, basalt or Atziri's can be an option as well.

Crafting the +1 gem level chest

You will need an ilvl 80+ chest with either Shaper or Warlord incluence(Warlord is guaranteed to roll the +1 with this method, but doesn't have caster-oriented suffixes), a Prime Resonator, as well as Metallic, Pristine, Dense and Shuddering fossils. Simply slam the resonator with the fossils on the rare chest.
Since we've excluded everything except the +1 and 100% reduced ele reflect, there's quite a high chance of one(or both on the Shaper chest!) to roll. You might also get some lightning resistance and whatnot. Use crafting for life and(if you have another free prefix) something else to your liking.
It's relatively cheap in trade, but I'm not sure how frequently prime resonators pop up in delve. The final item will look a bit like this:

Maybe you'll find those useful too!

That's some great advice. Also in my 4500 hours in PoE I had no idea Rotgut doesn't care about minimum frenzy charges. That's pretty nice, that flask is better than I thought.
Hey, im leveling the build currently in ssf and am abit worried how i gonna get leech before i can farm a reasonable amount of the EOTW currency to drop it on gloves. how essential is overleech to stay alive and are there alternatives? i know amulets can get leech aswell but theres no annoint or anything i can use right? i know the life leech skill gem but dropping a support gem for it would cripple my dmg significantly.

Последняя редакция: Kushielxoxo. Время: 27 апр. 2023 г., 20:05:22
"
Kushielxoxo написал:
Hey, im leveling the build currently in ssf and am abit worried how i gonna get leech before i can farm a reasonable amount of the EOTW currency to drop it on gloves. how essential is overleech to stay alive and are there alternatives? i know amulets can get leech aswell but theres no annoint or anything i can use right? i know the life leech skill gem but dropping a support gem for it would cripple my dmg significantly.

Leech is not essential early game, think of it as a late game bonus. Early game you will have enough life regeneration to keep you alive. Eater of Worlds currency can be very easily farmed later on in the red maps and you can get your leech mod then - note that we don't need high tier of that mod, the lowest one is perfectly enough, because this build deals a lot of damage.
Последняя редакция: 100purified. Время: 28 апр. 2023 г., 2:40:14
"

Leech is not essential early game, think of it as a late game bonus. Early game you will have enough life regeneration to keep you alive. Eater of Worlds currency can be very easily farmed later on in the red maps and you can get your leech mod then - note that we don't need high tier of that mod, the lowest one is perfectly enough, because this build deals a lot of damage.

Well the thing is: If leech is not essential... where does the regen come from?
when i check POB it shows off 1180 degen that ill have to counter once i use RF, and i only see a normal life regen of 1224 in your optimized build which will be far more than i will be able to obtain at the point of second lab (where im supposed to use RF). Im currently sitting on 250 and 100 of it comes from a unique shield. even if i get it to 1200 and nullify RF id have nothing left to actually regen so i thought overleech might be the main mechanic for that.
"
Kushielxoxo написал:
"

Well the thing is: If leech is not essential... where does the regen come from?
when i check POB it shows off 1180 degen that ill have to counter once i use RF, and i only see a normal life regen of 1224 in your optimized build which will be far more than i will be able to obtain at the point of second lab (where im supposed to use RF). Im currently sitting on 250 and 100 of it comes from a unique shield. even if i get it to 1200 and nullify RF id have nothing left to actually regen so i thought overleech might be the main mechanic for that.

We have a lot of regen nodes on tree as well as some life regenration rate + Vitality aura, which should end up at 20-25% life regenerated per second. Remember that this is DOUBLED for RF purposes because of Pious Path ascendancy, which also applies life regen to energy shield. With maxed out fire resist + vitality you should have no problems sustaining RF after your second lab. Just make sure your total energy shield amount is higher than zero.
Последняя редакция: 100purified. Время: 28 апр. 2023 г., 12:29:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация