[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

I'm going to league start with this since I didn't get a chance to try it out all last league -- I doubt damage is markably impacted since it's still an all-rounder and still clunky to play.

Thank you for the guide!
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21
Gonna give it a go, keep us posted if you have any suggestions regarding new curse changes. since conductivty got buffed but still assassins mark probably gonna be pretty good for any crit based builds.
Looking to use this in 3.20. Anyone think the nerf to LC will greatly impact it?
there's around 20% DPS loss after the 3.20 nerf, if you have missed playing LC in previous league, you can still consider this build since the damage loss isn't that significant. The build overall still works well.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
One of the best starters i ever had soo good, can reccomend lingting warp set up for early mapping, till you get enouf skill points to spek into crit at around 80-82
Thanks for the guide! Good all-rounder build, having a blast with it. Great build for sanctums, did not fail a single one once i got mid budget setup going.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация