[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster for End Game.

Hi, are the gears budget friendly for newplayer who has no crafting knowledge to follow?
I found only 1 armour with the required mods on trade site being listed for 35 div already.
"
RedLion_Harv написал:
Hi, are the gears budget friendly for newplayer who has no crafting knowledge to follow?
I found only 1 armour with the required mods on trade site being listed for 35 div already.

Hi, that's why I provided specific crafting instructions for every craftable gear, so that people who has limited crafting knowledge can follow.

I don't recommend buying existing items on trade because there is very a narrow market for our items. You will find people charging a lot more than crafting cost.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
[3.17] One shot Tectonic Slam Chieftain. Great Damage and Survivability.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 23 окт. 2022 г., 14:42:23
Thank you, I have a Wand/shield Doryani LC character that's facing a big upgrade wall right now, following some builds on poe.ninja that utilize Grand Spectrums, but their prices are too high for my budget. I've also been having surviving problems like you stated in your post and realized I may enjoy it more if i don't die every 2-3 maps. I reach 15-17 mil DPS with 50k armour but cannot do any uber bosses, sadge.

I have around 50 div to spare rn and thinking of following your guide, hopefully save the league for me.
"
RedLion_Harv написал:
Thank you, I have a Wand/shield Doryani LC character that's facing a big upgrade wall right now, following some builds on poe.ninja that utilize Grand Spectrums, but their prices are too high for my budget. I've also been having surviving problems like you stated in your post and realized I may enjoy it more if i don't die every 2-3 maps. I reach 15-17 mil DPS with 50k armour but cannot do any uber bosses, sadge.

I have around 50 div to spare rn and thinking of following your guide, hopefully save the league for me.

cool, ask me any questions anytime.

Also, I think doryani lightning conduit build has a major weakness - defense. Because to scale damage, they need to reach -200% lightning res, which heavily limits their gear choice (such as the mirrored ring/amulet, unique chest armour, etc.).

Also, with Kalandra lake not going to core, doryani LC build will be heavily impacted.
[3.19] Jenno's Staff Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist - All Rounder Spell Caster Build.
[3.17] Ultimate Self-cast Flameblast Occulist. Pure Damage and Tankiness for End Game.
Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 25 окт. 2022 г., 22:32:00
Edit: I updated my tree, found some points i forgot and changed my flask setup. damage should be where it needs to be I guess now? but I still feel kind of squishy and have no idea if I still missed something. (one big problem: uber atziri feels undoable)

https://pastebin.com/GQSmSM3k (updated)
Последняя редакция: DanyDerfel. Время: 29 окт. 2022 г., 4:47:47
"
DanyDerfel написал:
Edit: I updated my tree, found some points i forgot and changed my flask setup. damage should be where it needs to be I guess now? but I still feel kind of squishy and have no idea if I still missed something. (one big problem: uber atziri feels undoable)

Uber Atziri has reflected damage mechanism, you need to refer to "Handling damage reflection" in mechanics section. If you find yourself suddenly dying in that boss fight, it's the reflected damage that killed you. But if you are killed by flame blast in that fight, then suggestions below will be useful.

I also checked your updated POB, regarding defense I found two major issues on defense:

1. spell suppression not capped, this is the most important thing to do. Please read the spell suppression section on the importance of 100% spell suppression, a merely 5% spell suppression difference can lead to a major difference in survivability. You can respec overcharged and level up one more level, then take two spell suppression nodes. If you have the currency, please find a max-rolled spell suppression glove base, this will save you another skill point.

2. HP/ES pool being much lower than expected target. Currently you have 1847HP/1648ES, the target is 2224HP/2058ES. The ~750 difference combined will lead to ~20% reduction in survivability. HP/ES pool can be improved by getting life mod on your rings (which is missing right now) and getting jewels that have % life mod (two of your jewels don't have it).

Последняя редакция: JennoJoyce. Время: 29 окт. 2022 г., 12:18:28
"
JennoJoyce написал:
"
DanyDerfel написал:

Uber Atziri has reflected damage mechanism, you need to refer to "Handling damage reflection" in mechanics section. If you find yourself suddenly dying in that boss fight, it's the reflected damage that killed you. But if you are killed by flame blast in that fight, then suggestions below will be useful.

I also checked your updated POB, regarding defense I found two major issues on defense:

1. spell suppression not capped, this is the most important thing to do. Please read the spell suppression section on the importance of 100% spell suppression, a merely 5% spell suppression difference can lead to a major difference in survivability. You can respec overcharged and level up one more level, then take two spell suppression nodes. If you have the currency, please find a max-rolled spell suppression glove base, this will save you another skill point.

2. HP/ES pool being much lower than expected target. Currently you have 1847HP/1648ES, the target is 2224HP/2058ES. The ~750 difference combined will lead to ~20% reduction in survivability. HP/ES pool can be improved by getting life mod on your rings (which is missing right now) and getting jewels that have % life mod (two of your jewels don't have it).

thanks for your response. updated my rings and my 8% cast speed/ 15% mutliplier jewel with one that have 5% cast speed and 7%life, have 2162 life now and made level 99 for 99% spell supression. capping spell supression with the gloves wont be so easy for me i fear. wouldn't be endurance (+1 charge) a better choice to drop?

for my jewels. the one has max es and a the corrupted blood/silence immunity, i think i was lucky that i got that one. should i really drop that one, too for some extra life?

and generally asked: which stat is better: +cast speed or +crit multiplier?
Последняя редакция: DanyDerfel. Время: 31 окт. 2022 г., 5:40:23
new pob: https://pastebin.com/i3mvkCSS
Последняя редакция: DanyDerfel. Время: 1 нояб. 2022 г., 3:34:31
(deleted double post)
Последняя редакция: DanyDerfel. Время: 1 нояб. 2022 г., 3:35:27
"
DanyDerfel написал:

thanks for your response. updated my rings and my 8% cast speed/ 15% mutliplier jewel with one that have 5% cast speed and 7%life, have 2162 life now and made level 99 for 99% spell supression. capping spell supression with the gloves wont be so easy for me i fear. wouldn't be endurance (+1 charge) a better choice to drop?

for my jewels. the one has max es and a the corrupted blood/silence immunity, i think i was lucky that i got that one. should i really drop that one, too for some extra life?

and generally asked: which stat is better: +cast speed or +crit multiplier?

You can drop the Overcharged node and cap your spell suppression.

corrupted blood immunity is only needed for Sirus boss fight, no need to equip it all the time. You can use life flask to remove corrupted blood in most occasions.

cast speed is better than crit multi in your character's current state.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация