[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Hi, I'm quite new to playing this build. Here is my POB at lvl 85. I tried to copy, and understand what you are doing in your lvl 84 build, but my DPS is much much lower than yours. Could you help explain what I can do to make it better? Thnaks in advance!

https://pobb.in/fUEzBCw22muk
Последняя редакция: Stripesteezy. Время: 17 дек. 2022 г., 4:05:00
"
TidesRF написал:
Hey man, wanted to say thanks for sharing this build. It's gone pretty smooth so far. Here's my current PoB: https://pobb.in/jXecyCTO2yLo

I feel going to the Shadow side of the tree is sleeper OP. Helps a lot with attributes/life/mana/crit. Just make sure to grab all the mana regen nodes you can.

Man you have it all already congrats. The shadow area you can see in my level 100 PoB too. You need a really high level to get there and you need to be able to use a Glorious Vanity since then the nodes become point efficient.

You have one big flaw atm. You need to spec out of Forethought and into Assassination. That is the node you want in shadow ASAP.

Amazing job on the gearing so far.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 17 дек. 2022 г., 6:02:22
"
KissMyBoobs написал:
hi zorker , im new to totem build , am i in right track of this build?https://pastebin.com/SkL2Tpvs
and what im going to upgrade next , im like stuck at passive skill node and the version switching to lightning coil :(

Super easy. You are on the right track already.

* Annoint Pannopticon on gloves.
* Annoint Watchtowers on amulet.
* Get the jewel socket south of Hearth and Thunder.
* Buy a Healthy Mind and socket it.
* Get the jewel socket near Mind over Matter.
* Get the jewel socket south of Necromantis Aegis.
* Get an Stygian Vise belt.
* Buy an abyssal jewel for the belt.
* After that read the crafting post in the first post and craft a new wand like the one mentioned.

This is you minus a new wand: https://pobb.in/nlbYr1r9bZqI
Looks pretty good.

When you have all that you start to farm and you spent money on. DO NOT SWAP UNTIL YOU HAVE THOSE. You can gimp yourself when only doing half of it.

* Glorious Vanity Xibaqua
* Font of Thunder Shield
* Sublime Vision Purity of Lightning
* Watchers Eye Shock Immune while Purity Lightning
* 6l Lightning Coil
* Impossible Escape Iron Reflexes
* 1 large cluster jewel with lightnig damage 8 to socket those jewels.

Those items are very expensive and you need a lot of time to get them. But the build before getting to that stage has 8 totems and up to 9m guardian dps without any of the last pieces. They last pieces are there to make you tanky.

In the last final final uprade we do this:

* We buy a Mind of the Council with the Arcane Cloak life regen enchant.
* We buy Kaom's Spirit and we need some gear pieces with life regen/recovery to get above ~10 rage per second.
* That allows us to use Berserk.

That is basically the upgrade path.

8 totem version into Lightning Coil version into the buffed Lightning Coil with Berserk.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 17 дек. 2022 г., 6:26:31
"
Stripesteezy написал:
Hi, I'm quite new to playing this build. Here is my POB at lvl 85. I tried to copy, and understand what you are doing in your lvl 84 build, but my DPS is much much lower than yours. Could you help explain what I can do to make it better? Thnaks in advance!

https://pobb.in/fUEzBCw22muk

You are level 84 with 8 totems and 3m shaper guardian dps. That is good :).
You just need some levels. Replace your 2 normal cobalt jewels, there is so much value to gain from good jewels.
I really like Dance the Offered at the start. It gives us 2 nodes since we do not need to spec into Agnostic and we get perma Onslaught which we only get from a cluster later on.

Read the crafting section on the wand. You are at the point where that is your next step. After that the steps are the same for you as for KMB. Gather currency and try to buy the needed upgrades for the final switch.
I updated the first post with notes on the gearing for red maps and the final switch to Lightning Coil. That process is super endgame and is planned to take a long time to gather the resources to buy that stuff.
I found that this mana flask helps me a loooot. I actually dont feel any regen from mana flasks. But this one allow me refill mana by few clicks.

Also even with budget version (non lightning coil) working well in delve!
Hoping to get some feedback on my PoB. I'm doing the Lightning Coil variant at level 90. I'm moderately tanky, but my mana regen feels a bit slow, and my dps is lacking in t14-16s.

https://pastebin.com/WZyf7AvD

Right now I'm on a 5L and my accuracy isn't quite capped (~92%) so those are obvious improvements. I forgot to include PoL when calculating resists I'd need on my gear, so I'm overcapped on lightning res, giving me some wiggle room to probably pick up accuracy on a ring and get a 6L Coil when I can afford it. Even with those changes, my damage is something like 1-2M dps, which feels pretty low.
"
procproc написал:
damage low.

First off procproc what are you doing in your weapon? Your forgot to 3link your Arcane Cloak to Arcane Surge.

That being said. You switched before having Impossible Escape. So you only have 6 totems right now. A tad bid higher level and a cluster jewel would be nice to fit all those jewels. With Impossible Escape you can skip speccing into Dynamo.

You are at a stage where the Piscerator wand has to be swapped to a way better rare wand.

Sth seems quite off. You don't even get to 1m shaper dps.

If I where you I would use 1 divine and buy some gear from the red map pob I added to the first post. This gives you a couple million shaper dps.

Get some more levels and those last items and then do the switch. Atm is half from both which kinda gets you nowhere.
May i ask ,for the pantheon god , which is better for totem build?
"
KissMyBoobs написал:
May i ask ,for the pantheon god , which is better for totem build?

I like anti damage over time (bleed and chaos dot). Imo there is no need for a corrupted blood immunity jewel with our regen. At max 5 stacks I had not noticed it on my way to 100 last league.

Anti freeze is nice too.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 18 дек. 2022 г., 7:18:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация