[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Hey - im playing this build now but im struggling to get my PS totems to target well. Seems like any boss that even takes a couple steps causes them to miss until they stand totally still. Any advice?
The easiest solution is either getting near your totems so the boss has to run in a line trough them or you spec into Primal Manifestation a second totem cluster to the left. This gives you access to the Taunt mastery.
Well snagged a 39% sublime vision for 5 div & switched to the lightning coil version.

Mana recovery is an issue /wo clarity but the tankyness is real.
"
Endactam написал:
Well snagged a 39% sublime vision for 5 div & switched to the lightning coil version.

Mana recovery is an issue /wo clarity but the tankyness is real.

Nice :)

You only have 2 rage gen atm. The helm is missing the enchant. Rare gloves might be better. That opens rings for mana regen for example and you can make use of eater/exarch. Stuff like intimidate etc.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 15 дек. 2022 г., 17:04:35
"
zorker написал:

Nice :)

You only have 2 rage gen atm. The helm is missing the enchant. Rare gloves might be better. That opens rings for mana regen for example and you can make use of eater/exarch. Stuff like intimidate etc.

With the totems up it's around 3 rage /s. Helm enchant is not from lack of trying lol but my plan is arcane cloak hp regen. May just have to pay a lab runner since I bought a +1 power charge helm to save 2 points (2.5% damage loss from the small power charge. Berserk is such a nice QOL from just the movespeed alone I can never give it up.

Another annoying issue is stuns. With such a low health pool stuns are actually a problem & on the non lightning coil version there's a lot of good ways to become immune. Now tho I'm point, jewel socket and suffix starved.

So priorities:
Find a way to become stun immune (skyforth disables rage sadness)
Find more mana regen
Find 50% more reduced effect of curses
Последняя редакция: Endactam. Время: 15 дек. 2022 г., 17:59:42
"
stevenrock написал:
Hey - im playing this build now but im struggling to get my PS totems to target well. Seems like any boss that even takes a couple steps causes them to miss until they stand totally still. Any advice?

Found out we have taunt on hit medium cluster jewel Shrieking Bolts, maybe it helps.
"
nikpoe написал:
"
stevenrock написал:

Found out we have taunt on hit medium cluster jewel Shrieking Bolts, maybe it helps.

Taunt on hit also can be found on abyss jewels. You should try this first, as they cheap.

UPD: Mod name for trade site "#% chance to Taunt Enemies on Hit with Attacks"
Последняя редакция: MansKokoko. Время: 16 дек. 2022 г., 2:37:49
"
Endactam написал:
Now tho I'm point, jewel socket and suffix starved.

You still have Alira right? That might be two points. Getting a second cluster next to Zealot's Oath gives you 2 jewel slots.

You now reached the point of the jiggle jiggle where there is no room to wiggle wiggle. :)
hi zorker , im new to totem build , am i in right track of this build?https://pastebin.com/SkL2Tpvs
and what im going to upgrade next , im like stuck at passive skill node and the version switching to lightning coil :(
Hey man, wanted to say thanks for sharing this build. It's gone pretty smooth so far. Here's my current PoB: https://pobb.in/jXecyCTO2yLo

I feel going to the Shadow side of the tree is sleeper OP. Helps a lot with attributes/life/mana/crit. Just make sure to grab all the mana regen nodes you can.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация