[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Your need to actively use Frenzy, as Frenzy crits it applies the Snipers Mark.
Последняя редакция: Arkace1658. Время: 21 апр. 2023 г., 7:53:35
"
Arkace1658 написал:
Your need to actively use Frenzy, as Frenzy crits it applies the Snipers Mark.

Well, that's what I get for never having used CoC before. Thanks
I got bad internet. is rhe build somewhat tanky?
fully charged crucible?

I really wanna cruc up A LOT of items and level past 94.
See my stats: http://poestatistics.com/users/wiraqucha/
Seems not updated for whatever reason: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=265406
Discontinued profile: http://exilestats.com/account.php?id=40468
Build looks really cool I'd like to give it a go.
What content should be doable with 10-15 div budget to start with ?
Cheers
"
Wiraqucha написал:
I got bad internet. is rhe build somewhat tanky?
fully charged crucible?

I really wanna cruc up A LOT of items and level past 94.

reached 99 and such after 7days 3h of game time ( i work from home so dont take a good example of mmy game time)

pros of the build :
once you have setup your 'basic gear' ie gloves + amulet + boots + helmet + weapon(can use 1c unique first) and shield,
you can basically do t16 without issues

for survivability, with what i consider 'endgame' gear except maybe body armour, i have around 40900 Ehp but i still die in 1 hit sometimes , and i cant facetank stuff like 90+ cruci or simulacrum or even uber bosses.
but with 3100 mana regen + 960 hp regen /s , yu are close to immortal to degen and such , can do all maps mods except regen( but you can do no regen with a mana pot and remove arcabe cloak) .

for damage?
with power siphon :
its really good in paper, but when you are in a fight with mobs that aoe the whole screen you cant consistently do 30m+ dps with 8 totems firing at a target, they will die A LOT . still insane single target, everything dies in 3-4s maximum all pinnacles bosses etc .

its basically bunny chase, you put 1 totem then run, then anothr totem and run etc etc

with kinetic blast :
excellent clearing whole screen , with 4 links can do all maps t1-t16 20%-80% deli no issue, harvest expedition ritual blight no issue , its really easy.

finished uber shaper and uber elder , couldnt do uber uber elder or cortex, too hard for me, i die too often .

dont know what else to do to be honest, i should try the doryani variation or lightning coil but im too lazy to do that , i will make a second char boss killer or something ultra tanky for a change .

10/10 build , cheap league starter to endgame , my 'maxxed' build is around 20 div i would say with catalysts + belt + rings + close to perfect rolls everywhere .

thanks a lot for the build Zorker :)

https://pobb.in/lclgS2ICrSUd
With regards to the Vengeant Cascade (VC) step, is there a middle ground for the assassin's mark setup that doesn't require the Impossible Escape jewel? It's currently around 15div on trade which is waaaay out of my current budget, but would the VC step work without this instead of Panopticon enchant on gloves?
Sure you can do that. But you need to have all the required alternate quality gems. You need pierce on both totems.

Thanks for all the positive feedback btw. Very much appreciated. :)

Changed to a rare wand with 3 good nodes.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 24 апр. 2023 г., 17:11:40
Thank you for the build! It has been a blast so far. Early on I felt really squish but that was expected. Once I got the Lightning Coil going, things have been going wonderfully. 99 and making steady progress towards 100 without care for the map mods and stuff.

Vengeant Cascade is really fun thing and it really shot everything to the moon in terms of the feel of the build. I was thinking of going for the Berserk but this feels just better; and I do not have to fish for that enchant in the lab among other things.

Speaking of enchants, I have a question:

Since I am clearing everything nigh instantly anyway; well outside of 100% delirious/simulacrum wave 25+, I am not quite sure on the KB enchant with 75% chance for extra explosions, so wouldn't extra projectiles on Power Siphon be strictly better? I like to know every teeny tiny interaction the builds I do have in them so that eventually I might make my own stuff. This is my first wander (if one can truly call it that) ever and so it is also first time I am dealing with KB/PS mechanics.

My thoughts are that KB enchant is indeed strictly for clearing and PS for bossing (obviously) and whichever one prefers, one should get. And if one is rich and versatile, one should have both. Am I on the right track?

Also in that regard, I got myself a Mind of the Council with +2 aura and lightning damage leech. I am fairly certain that said leech applies to the totems rather than just vanishing into thin air. Is this the case? Might be useful in case of Expedition monsters decimating the totems rather quickly.

--

In terms of a wand I was running a Piscator's for a long while since I got one with superb rolls on the explicits and attack speed + attack speed/less global crucible mods, which just boosted damage enormously; at least in PoB. Though it did feel like it as well.

Currently I have this:

Thoughts on the attack speed/less global mod? Purely mathematically it is a more multiplier and since this build does focus on small but rapid hits, I feel that it is exceptionally powerful mod to have but I have no basis to this beyond my own gameplay which has been smooth beyond belief.
Последняя редакция: Thailron. Время: 25 апр. 2023 г., 14:05:30

Those are my main items atm. I found a really nice shield with good prefixes.

I crafted it like this:
Prefixes cannot be changed
Veiled Chaos orb -> 1 veiled suffix
Craft Curse Effect
Unveil (did only hit double damage on focus so I took dex/int instead)
Craft Block Chance
Exalt Slam -> T1 Lightning Res
Craft Attack speed

I got another shield with a good tree which I leveled. I unspecced all nodes on my main shield and slammed them together. Got three nodes of my desired tree. Very happy with the outcome.

I am using +2 Power Siphon this league too. KB does not need much help with pierce/fork/return.

Did lab today too and got myself the boot enchant. Either lightning damage or ele pen. Both are good.

I am not a fan of less global damage since that effects our shock effect.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 25 апр. 2023 г., 14:44:49
I have been having a lot of fun with this build, thank you zorker, and everyone who contributed it has been helping me a lot to check out what people are doing.

Currently though I am a little stuck, I have about 4 divines I was trying to save up to buy an impossible escape, but I am having second thoughts since the price keeps going up and I am playing less.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация