[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
JohnSGalt написал:
I have been having a lot of fun with this build, thank you zorker, and everyone who contributed it has been helping me a lot to check out what people are doing.

Currently though I am a little stuck, I have about 4 divines I was trying to save up to buy an impossible escape, but I am having second thoughts since the price keeps going up and I am playing less.

Then stay at 7 totems for now and just keep on doing your thing. Damage should be plenty. There is a lot of gear you can work on. Of course once you reach a certain threshold upgrades will get costly.

--

Question: Has anyone thought about Tornado? I know that bow builds use it.

I got rid of my golem and am now using Pierce in my Frenzy Cast on Crit setup. But that got me thinking. What about: Frenzy - Cast on Crit - Mark/Curse - Tornado??

Tornado can stack 20 projectiles.

Here is a video show it working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ImiynjY78

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qdvhhs/totem_interact_with_tornado_tornado_do_damage/
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 26 апр. 2023 г., 4:28:42
The less global damage for shock purposes was actually something I had not considered. Thank you for that. Bought a new wand with some superb crucible tree for the build:

The juggle of strength however is something I have to figure out. I can get to exactly 100 with some small swaps but that last point reduction is surprisingly elusive. Without slapping my belt with a divine in hopes of lowering its strength modifier while retaining the other mods at their higher values.

--

Speaking of shock, I am actually having trouble estimating it. Trying to observe it against live content is futile as I decimate most normal stuff instantly and even Catarina went down under as second each phase with me noting 49% shock value at some point, which certainly seems absurd.

Using a shock calculator I found on google estimates that I would get 18% shock at best but that also seems bit low; though I am unfamiliar with shock mechanics when it comes to rapid small hits. For instance I have no clue whether multiple instances, i.e. 7 totems that I have, combine for the shock calculations (as with 7x on the calculator I should have 42% shock).

Is there a quick and dirty way of taking this as a napkin math problem? So far I have estimated in PoB at 27% similar to the PoB I pulled in prep for the league start.

E: Decided to do a live test, sort of, against The Black Star and observed 32-36% shock in the second it took to kill her.
Последняя редакция: Thailron. Время: 26 апр. 2023 г., 12:58:57
"
zorker написал:
"
JohnSGalt написал:
I have been having a lot of fun with this build, thank you zorker, and everyone who contributed it has been helping me a lot to check out what people are doing.

Currently though I am a little stuck, I have about 4 divines I was trying to save up to buy an impossible escape, but I am having second thoughts since the price keeps going up and I am playing less.

Then stay at 7 totems for now and just keep on doing your thing. Damage should be plenty. There is a lot of gear you can work on. Of course once you reach a certain threshold upgrades will get costly.

--

Question: Has anyone thought about Tornado? I know that bow builds use it.

I got rid of my golem and am now using Pierce in my Frenzy Cast on Crit setup. But that got me thinking. What about: Frenzy - Cast on Crit - Mark/Curse - Tornado??

Tornado can stack 20 projectiles.

Here is a video show it working: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-ImiynjY78

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/qdvhhs/totem_interact_with_tornado_tornado_do_damage/

Wiki says "your projectiles" so I doubt it works with ballista totems. But try it out let us know If it works.
I have been using flame wall just for some extra minor dps.
Careful with ignite which your totems will proc on crit. There is a possibility that a mob dies because of the ignite. Those kills count as you, not the totem. Yes I know wierd poe logic.
Very interested in this, I'm playing SSF so I don't have access to everything but I was wondering what the defenses are like, the POB has a scary low EHP in my opinion.

Are the gloves/boots that important? I don't have those yet. I have the blight boots I can anoint and was thinking of using a pair of asenath's unless that doesn't work with totems

thanks!
Последняя редакция: SassyBeard. Время: 27 апр. 2023 г., 17:03:27
I also play ssf, first arc, then I've tried flame totem, then transfered to this build, then back to arc to farm some more regrets ;0 now I'm playing storm brand with lightning conduit but I wanna be back to kinetic totems.

I think I've transfered to totems too fast, didn't have levelled gems and not enough mana/mana rege to sustain my mom. Now I'm prepared: shaper shield, totem boots, proper chest, and 20/20 gems. Also I've dropped Wilma's Requital helmet so I'm gonna stack tons of cast speed and convert to as. What I'm missing are golden oils for enchants and ofc blight boots.

Small note for collegue above about surviving. I also die sometimes with my build even though I have 74/75 block, 100 spell supp, 70 phys reduction, 40% chaos res and 77% all res with my loreweave, I run enfeeble on hot setup, vitality, determination, tempest shield. Curse immune due to running kikazaru which also gives 300 life rege. And I only have 3.9k life.

I'll plan to transfer some of that defences to totems on my transition.

I cannot wait till I give another try. Great build.

Последняя редакция: anastazjasz. Время: 27 апр. 2023 г., 17:11:48
"
anastazjasz написал:
I think I've transfered to totems too fast, didn't have levelled gems and not enough mana/mana rege to sustain my mom. Now I'm prepared: shaper shield, totem boots, proper chest, and 20/20 gems. Also I've dropped Wilma's Requital helmet so I'm gonna stack tons of cast speed and convert to as. What I'm missing are golden oils for enchants and ofc blight boots.

Wilma is a helmet. You would not be able to use Mind of the Council which is the unique we build around. You trade a huge amout of lightning damage for a bit of attack speed.
I am checking some ninja profiles from time to time and this one caught my eye:
https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/dunaskmey/Lulu_Crus?i=0&search=class%3DHierophant%26skill%3DPower-Siphon%26item%3DMind-of-the-Council%2CAtziris-Foible%2CImpossible-Escape%2C!Doryanis-Prototype%2C!Mageblood%26sort%3Ddps

He is making use of a pretty interesting Glorious Vanity 3242 near Agnostic.
You can get Agnostic via Dance the Offerered boots or on the Crucible tree on the wand.

Though I am not a fan of the node on the tree since crit or attack speed on node2 is so valuable.

This is what I juggled up with it: https://pobb.in/a3gwrW_ONNva

You can use PoB to search for similar jewels.

Speccing into Throatseeker gives similar numbers though. Just another idea that you might consider.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 1 мая 2023 г., 4:23:23
Hello again, didn't have much time during the last days but still made a little bit of progress :)

https://pobb.in/h-MMScW7Uuil

Where would you suggest I go from here?
Последняя редакция: Weltenpilger. Время: 1 мая 2023 г., 14:46:41
"
Weltenpilger написал:
Hello again, didn't have much time during the last days but still made a little bit of progress :)

https://pobb.in/h-MMScW7Uuil

Where would you suggest I go from here?

There is nothing much more you can do. Your Power Siphon should use a better Critical Damage Support. Try to get Awakened Elemenetal Damage with Attacks. Try to get 21/20 Anomalous Power Siphon.

Catalyst your rings/belt if you intend to keep them.

I had some spare currency and leveled in 5ways today. I leveled Critical Damage support gems and Determination aura gems to corrupt them later to 21/20. level from 97.75 to 100. Cost was 4 runs x5 for 2 div each = 8 div. I made around 1500c from the gems. So in the end I nearly came even.

I bought some better gear pieces today and finally got a good tree on my new wand base. Sadly the first node corrupted but node 2,3,4 and 5 are amazing. I got the KB/PS stun node. Eager to test it.

On chest I am going for Gravicious 6% phys to elemental x2. I do not have that craft yet. But I am working on those challenges atm. Wand will get Spell Damage and Extra as Chaos. Missing that craft atm too.

Last step for my wand is getting the node5 and Hillock on Transportation so I can craft 28% quality and enchant it with harvest. Not sure yet if the attack speed for crit enchant will be better.

Seems like going for crit will give me way better damage. So I will go for that.

https://pobb.in/tTtn1v2zhmvZ

Crafting my final level 100 WAND this league with 3 good prefixes and 3 amazing suffixes (do not do this until you have 20+ div at hand!):

Скрытый текст
0. Buy 19% asp fractured 85 imbued wand
1. Try to get a really good Crucible tree on that wand. This takes a long ass time. This is what worked for me in the end. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6CBfWLkcoIo
Make sure your crafting base has an empty areas and apply trees from the donor with having nothing on the donor annointed unless you have to with your desired nodes filling the blanks. Make sure to always search for donor wands that have 2-3 nodes you want in the right path. There are enough bases available.
2. Spam Essence of Loathing for 35+% crit chance and pray for >T2 global crit multi. Suffixes have to be filled.
You need one open prefix.
3. Either craft suffixes cannot be changed or do that by adding meta mod beast which costs around 1.4 div and since there are only prefix open the only meta mod that can spawn is Suffixes Cannot be changed.
4. Veiled Chaos Orb
In most cases you will have a wand with 3 suffixes and a veiled prefix.

4.1. You may get another prefixes. If that prefix is amazing >=T3 (mana, spell damage, spell damage/mana, %lightning damage, +lightning damage, %elemental damage with attacks) call yourself very lucky.
4.1.1. Craft %phys damage.
4.1.2. Unveil and take 15% elemental pen
4.1.3. Craft Spell damage and extra as Chaos and you are done crafting.

4.2. In suuuuuper rare scenarios you get 3 prefixes. You need to annul a prefix and go back to 3. If it bricks go back to 2.

4.3. In most scenarios you only get the veiled mod
4.3.1. Craft %phys damage.
4.3.2. Unveil and take 15% elemental pen
4.3.3. Craft lightning damage to spells
4.3.4. Apply the Vision, close your eyes and slam an exalted orb. Pray for: >=T3 (mana, spell damage, spell damage/mana, %lightning damage, +lightning damage, %elemental damage with attacks)
If you do not get such a mod it is back to step 3.
4.3.5. Craft Spell damage and extra as Chaos and you are done crafting.

Last step is Hillock on Transportation to get the wand to 28% quality. Enchant the wand with Harvest for quality to critical strike chance.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 2 мая 2023 г., 4:45:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация