[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

"
TSMTSM написал:
Would you mind looking at my build and letting me know why my purity of lighting skill says "skill can't be used. I've pretty much followed everything for the level 95 setup and I'm stumped on what is preventing me from using the skill. Admitedly I am a noob, so there is probly some interaction I'm unaware of that's going on. Thanks.

I am so sorry to tell you. You have bought the wrong Sublime Vision by accident. I hope that it was not too expensive. :(
It disabled every aura but Purity of Ice which you don't have.

The Purity of Lightning one is very expensive too. As already mentioned. You can switch without the Sublime Vision for Purity of Lightning with 90% conversion of fire/cold to lightning/chaos.

I found a HUMONGOUS issue with your build though. When using the Lightning Coil setup you convert a TON of damage to lightning/chaos.

You can ignore fire and cold resistance at that step completly but you MUST cap lightning and chaos resistance or you will get obliterated.

Your rings/belt all have the wrong resistances for the switch. Only switch if you have all the right pieces in place.

My tip would be probably to go back to the red map gearing stage for now. You are missing the annoint on your gloves too. Very very important. If you want to switch to the Lightning Coil variant to you have to get accuracy on at least one ring. You can buy a ring with fire/cold resistance and convert that resistance to harvest. Do not buy rings with both fire/cold resistance though you can only convert one and with Lightning Coil there is no need for either fire or cold.

I will add the rings/belt I am currently using to give you an idea.

My idea beind that atm is the following. I want to keep my strength and dexterity requirements low. I am using Blood Rage (dex gem) and Shield Charge (str gem) but both are now fully leveled since I cannot afford it. The benefit of that is that I need only 1 dex roll on one ring and a low strength (crafted is fine) on the belt. There is a strength/dexterity craft on the belt which eases the ring requirement even further.

Buying the right rings/belt for this stage is kinda tricky. You need accuracy, dexterity, chaos resistance, mana and a high resistance that you reroll to lightning if needed. Otherwise there is no way to cap lightning and chaos resistance. Best of luck.

Of course there are always tattoos this league to help you out with all stats or resistance. You could replace a lot of intelligence with all stat tattoos for example or get resistance from those.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 31 авг. 2023 г., 5:38:26
Hey Zorker, was wondering if you could take a look at my pob to see where I'm missing damage from compared to your pob. I know I still need to get the helm enchant for arcane cloak to be able to use berserk, but I've tried messing around with everything in pob to see if I can even come close to your full dps numbers but I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.

https://pobb.in/KwEEZtwKT7st
"
StarrStryker написал:
Hey Zorker, was wondering if you could take a look at my pob to see where I'm missing damage from compared to your pob. I know I still need to get the helm enchant for arcane cloak to be able to use berserk, but I've tried messing around with everything in pob to see if I can even come close to your full dps numbers but I just can't figure it out. Thanks in advance.

https://pobb.in/KwEEZtwKT7st

Sure. This is your problem:

Make sure to set the enemy in PoB to Guardian.

With Sublime Vision you can only use Purity of Lightning. No more Precision. You must get accuracy on gear (ring, abyss jewel, suffix on wand) to reach as close as 100% hit chance. You need ~950+ accuracy rating from gear combined.

On top your are currently half-assing the Berserk switch which is probably not a good idea. Without enough life regen/rage regen your gloves basically add nothing. You do not have the strength requirements yet too. Even with Impossible Escape you could still use Breathstealer and just change the annoint. "Lethality" for example is an insane annoint.

The same goes for the curses. If you cannot support the dexterity requirement just use Assassins Mark. It is nearly as good and requires lower dexterity. You need to fix your accuracy. If you have no accuracy on the wand both rings need to have it.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 31 авг. 2023 г., 8:35:43
Depth Perception in Breathstealer is also a cheap, great anoint for builds that don't have enough hit chance. I need to work in my rings and I already have the Impossible Escape so I use the Breathstealer anoint to pivot things and that anoint is cheap in oils and does wonders for hit chance and dmg until you get your rings.
I crafted my wand today following the 20div crafting guide. I stopped at 9x mana since that was fine with me.

Next step is Hillock quality, enough accuracy on gear and then Harvest quality craft crit or attack speed.

Because I am only having accuracy on one ring I had to adapt and got accuracy on 2 abyss jewels. Very happy with the character development so far.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 31 авг. 2023 г., 14:08:36
Hello! Is there any way to improve the survivability of ours totems? I'm playing with the essences buffed and my totems can't deal dmg against the juiced ones cuz if there's any ranged attack or spell, they die in just 2 hits.

BTW, I've bought everything needed to do the "3.22 Level 95 PoB using Lightning Coil" change. Should I wait till 95 or am I able to change my tree and everything. I'm gonna be lv 92 in just a few maps.

Thank you.
"
corrosivelamb написал:
Hello! Is there any way to improve the survivability of ours totems? I'm playing with the essences buffed and my totems can't deal dmg against the juiced ones cuz if there's any ranged attack or spell, they die in just 2 hits.

BTW, I've bought everything needed to do the "3.22 Level 95 PoB using Lightning Coil" change. Should I wait till 95 or am I able to change my tree and everything. I'm gonna be lv 92 in just a few maps.

Thank you.

Your three options are:

* Impossible Escape jewel with Iron Reflexes. That allows you to get Ironwood next to Panopticon. You can grab the small nodes too for Totem physical reduction.
* Defensive totem nodes near Primal Manifestation
* Get a medium cluster totem jewel with Ancestral Preservation or a Megalomaniac with Ancestral Preservation

Be aware that with the Purity of Lightning switch your totems get your max lightning resistance too.

That being said. Some loaded essences on T16 are so monka. That is why everyone who is farming essences is doing that on white maps (no mods < T5).

---

Update on my build for 3.22:

I have bought the final gems for my build yesterday. All that is left now is leveling to 100.

I have decided that I will not go Berserk this league. I have fallen in love with Shield Charge and will keep my setup as is. The tank and damage are more than enough for what I want to achieve.

Level 100 PoB: https://pobb.in/56XPyzvINnxk

PoB is without flasks and without Sigil of Power.
My PoB is missing a helmet enchant. I will do some lab to get one but that is totally RNG. :)
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 1 сент. 2023 г., 4:42:06
what pantheon should we be running with this build?
"
southheaven написал:
what pantheon should we be running with this build?

I am running Bring King and Abberath. But pick whatever you need.
Последняя редакция: zorker. Время: 1 сент. 2023 г., 8:13:50
Hey zork, levelling the build so far, and really enjoying it. Just wondering how you deal with freezes? I cant see how you're freeze immune and its pretty much the only thing thats giving me trouble during this early mapping stage. Appreciate the help!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация