[3.23] MoM Crit Power Siphon Totem Hierophant

Use Pantheon Brine to avoid freeze/chill
"
zorker написал:

I have decided that I will not go Berserk this league. I have fallen in love with Shield Charge and will keep my setup as is. The tank and damage are more than enough for what I want to achieve.

Level 100 PoB: https://pobb.in/56XPyzvINnxk

PoB is without flasks and without Sigil of Power.
My PoB is missing a helmet enchant. I will do some lab to get one but that is totally RNG. :)

In the case of the setup without rage, what gloves could we go for instead of Breathstealer if we get the nodes via Impossible Escape instead of annointment? Or is there some other anointment we could go for and keep the gloves?
Последняя редакция: TheEighthPanda. Время: 1 сент. 2023 г., 18:08:22
"
TheEighthPanda написал:
In the case of the setup without rage, what gloves could we go for instead of Breathstealer if we get the nodes via Impossible Escape instead of annointment? Or is there some other anointment we could go for and keep the gloves?

Breathstealer is still the number one glove even with Impossible Escape. I mean you can annoint Lethality. Like yeah. No brainer. And the gloves give bufftotems from rares and have nice stats. Sure rare gloves might be nice but the annoint is insane.
"
zorker написал:

Breathstealer is still the number one glove even with Impossible Escape. I mean you can annoint Lethality. Like yeah. No brainer. And the gloves give bufftotems from rares and have nice stats. Sure rare gloves might be nice but the annoint is insane.

Thanks for your insight!

Do you have any recommendation as to how high/how low our life pool should be using this build? I've never run a MoM build before and I'm wondering if I should try to get it higher or lower (I'm at 1900 life and 5800 mana right now.)
"
TheEighthPanda написал:
Do you have any recommendation as to how high/how low our life pool should be using this build? I've never run a MoM build before and I'm wondering if I should try to get it higher or lower (I'm at 1900 life and 5800 mana right now.)

Check the helm. We have 80% MoM against Lightning. >2k life and >6k mana is the goal.
Hint, what can be done if ballistas die instantly from some rare monsters?
"
jonfund12 написал:
Hint, what can be done if ballistas die instantly from some rare monsters?

Kite the rare in straight line while tapping PS totems or if the rare remains stationary circle the rare. Mostly when totems get instagibbed it is some sort of AoE. Spread your totems.
Hello,

I started with arc totems and they seemed very week for late game, so in searching for a new build I found yours. I'm not really in depth experienced with the game and mostly follow builds, but I don't understand how to make this work. I get killed in a touch, the totems don't really do much damage and most of the gems have requirements I cannot possibly fulfill.

This is the link

https://pastebin.com/CxshkGBW

I'm sure I have messed things up, but can someone please help me, I waisted everything I earned so far and can't even continue to play.
You did not take mind over matter skill node. It works by taking some damage from our mana. Also, you need to fix your flasks. I recommend putting everything on as an enchant when charges are full except a mana flask and quicksilver.
Ok my bad, fixed the flasks and the mind over matter, much better now, thanks! Have to do the Brine king stuff for freeze and chill. Still don't understand how Sublime vision works and is it active?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация