Счастливых праздников! Загадочная коробка Святилища в подарок!

"
"
JC_GGG написал:
Hey there, exiles!

We're noticing a lot of reports about the free holiday Mystery Boxes not being delivered. Our team is looking into this, but from what I have seen so far a lot of accounts are correctly being flagged for the delivery of the box and the delay is in receiving the box to the Microtransaction List.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this delay may cause! I would recommend giving the system 24 hours to process the deliveries.

However, if you are very concerned about the box in the meantime, or if after waiting the box still hasn't arrived for you, please feel free to contact us at support@grindinggear.com (and include your Path of Exile account name and the names of two or three characters on your account) and we'll be happy to double check the status of the delivery for you!

Happy holidays, all!
Коробка не приходит(
Коробку не дали, что может быть?
Коробку не дали, что может быть?
не дают!!
https://ru.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/
Коробка приходит со временем!!! Не пришла? - идите на овощной рынок и припросите себе коробку
"
The_ProTein написал:
Коробка приходит со временем!!! Не пришла? - идите на овощной рынок и припросите себе коробку

Дико плюсую а ещё можно помолиться богам хаоса. И подарить тело и душу слаанешь...
ура
Шото я не вижу коробку.
Вы все ради коробок играете? Лучше бы ругались на убогую механику святилища, в т.ч. для милишников.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация