[3.23] Lk's Cold DoT Ele [League-start to over 40m DoT] (Wildwood Primalist Update)

Does the build have a source of inflicting exposure? I just picked up Mastermind of Discord and wasn't able to find if the build actually capitalizes on that ascendancy node.
"
jhahn812 написал:
Does the build have a source of inflicting exposure? I just picked up Mastermind of Discord and wasn't able to find if the build actually capitalizes on that ascendancy node.

Gloves with the Eater Mod: Inflict cold exposure on hit
Trade search link: https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/mjEJjewu6

Meanwhile, you can use Frost Bomb.
YouTube Channel: www.youtube.com/@LkGG-Gaming
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Vaal Caress CDoT Trickster Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3450602
This might be a stupid question, but how does elemental focus work with this build? Doesn't it stop me from chilling and freezing enemies?
you chill and freeze with cold snap
But how do we actually cast the blessed hatred?
Do I honestly need to disable my other aura in order to cast it and then turn my auras back on?

EDIT: nvm EB on the helmet, I got it :thumbsup:
Последняя редакция: orangejuls. Время: 9 апр. 2023 г., 7:34:38
sorry but i have mana problem with this build , so i had to drink mana pot a lot
any way to fix that ?
"
kinggamevn написал:
sorry but i have mana problem with this build , so i had to drink mana pot a lot
any way to fix that ?

You will not have mana issues after adding Eldritch Battery. You can add the keystone at an earlier level than recommended by the guide if you prefer.

Meanwhile, your options are:
1. Running the clarity aura gem
2. Run an enduring mana flask that will allow you to regenerate mana even when your mana is full (https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Crucible/WvOQvGzum)
3. Drop an aura for more base mana

When bossing, there is no need to re-apply creeping frost and cold snap before the duration is over as the majority of the DPS comes from the damage over time.

That is all that I can comment without seeing your character.
Devouring Diadem CDoT Elementalist Guide: www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3362183
Последняя редакция: LkGGz. Время: 9 апр. 2023 г., 10:34:08
i feel SOOO squishy i fall over real quick lol all i lack is the belt, chest, watchers and forbidden.. other than that my gear is good but ill be in a t7 and just get 1 hit lol im lvl 90
"
BVwins написал:
i feel SOOO squishy i fall over real quick lol all i lack is the belt, chest, watchers and forbidden.. other than that my gear is good but ill be in a t7 and just get 1 hit lol im lvl 90

your gear is VERY good for a day 2. grab a vaal cold snap. you should be casting VCS on cooldown with max uptime and just running through the mobs with shield charge/flame dash and killing them instantly.

with your gear, having issues with t7 is a red flag, unless you're juicing them insanely and dying to a max charged crucible. how is your evasion? 70-75%+?
"
BVwins написал:

What is your life, armour and evasion?

I am running T16s fine as of Day 2.

As you can see from my profile, my gear is pretty basic. Besides the devouring diadem helmet, the rest of my gear can be grabbed for less than 200c.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация