[3.24-Ruthless] Absolution Guardian

After Templar kills Fidelitas, which reward to choose?
Arcane Cloak? Brand Recall? Wave of Conviction?
The build contains many gems which cannot be (at least cannot all be) acquired as quest rewards.
How to acquire them? How to get them?
(Determination, Physical to Lightning, Zealotry, Tempest Shield, Elemental Army, etc.)
Yes Marauder stop at mud flat ,templar pick nothing from Fidelitas & Gravicus , going Dominating blow is too risky and starting melee in ruthless .

No Marauder Brutus is just too much painfull. better make an other witch for skelleton

All rest of the gems are from dropping .
You have a full list from the campaign only in notes & gems config.
Hi,

"
Offensif Scaling:
Gem level : Minion/spell/Lightning/Physical
Minion Damage
Minion Attack/Cast speed
Lightning Resistance Penetration
Minion Critical Chance/Critical Damage

So, go to pages

https://poedb.tw/us/Convoking_Wand#ModifiersCalc
https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Spirit_Shield#ModifiersCalc
https://poedb.tw/us/Bone_Ring#ModifiersCalc
https://poedb.tw/us/Helmets_str_int#ModifiersCalc
https://poedb.tw/us/Helmets_int#ModifiersCalc

and issue a search for "level of"? (And not all "level of"s are good, only "all spell gems", "all lightning spell gems", "all physical spell gems", "all minion gems".)
And issue a search for "minion"? (Any minion mod is good? Or, for example, minion accuracy is bad? Minion life, resist, movementspeed are bad? Reduced physical damage taken: bad?)
And issue a search for "penetrat"? "penetrat" or "overwhelm"?

For example the "Damage Penetrates 8% Lightning Resistance" (essence) mod: is good? Whose (dealt) damage penetrates? The character's dealt damage, or the minions's dealt damage?

Are there more pages (gear) to look for? (amulet etc.)
The "Critical Damage" above was meant "Minions have +(35–38)% to Critical Strike Multiplier"?

Every spell have tag into their description : about how which tag improve their level .

For Absolution it's minion/spell/lightning and physical .

Absolution's Minions are spellcaster so Accuracy = 0 , Minion life/speed is always good but it's a trade off with other suffix for your character power .

All Minions start with 40 all elementals res so you need to 35 % from tree and gear (if you want them to stay alive Most of the time)

Minions are differents Entities than the player so "Damage Penetrates 8% Lightning Resistance" (essence) doesn't work because it's apply to the Player not the Minions .

Lightning Penetration can be via Curses/ Exposure / Dorayni prototype (unique effect)

Same as before Minions are not player so the only crit modifier that work is Minions crit and crit from aura's effect
Последняя редакция: Gavinu2b. Время: 25 янв. 2024 г., 4:19:51
"You do not meet the Dexterity requirement".
In POB, if one tries to enable Haste.
Haste_L3 requires 71 dexterity, and Haste_L20 requires 155 dexterity.
Where to get that much dexterity?
(Or, nowhere? Just leave the Haste level 2?)
(What is some real Dexterity goal?)

(By the way, if the goal is 155 dexterity, then: one can (could) use any type of body armours gloves helmets boots. Not only int and str_int types. (If they contain right color sockets.))
So, there is 5 Auras at the endgame? ("mana" version)
Haste, Determination, Tempest Shield, Defiance Banner and Clarity?
I am trying to enable them all (in POB) but.. the mana goes very low.
How much mana should be kept? (unreserved mana)
How to achieve that? (Apart from keeping Clarity low.)

By the way, for Clarity, you (the guide) mentions that Clarity's optimal level is about 8-10. But in the POB, even Clarity_L5 hogs too much mana. (Unable to cast, even 1 time, the Absolutuion.)
The Absolution's mana cost is 73. Can 73 unreserved mana be "enough"? Or, 73*2 is enough? (To be able to cast 2 times.) Or, what really matters is the mana regeneration (per second)?
The mana regen is 54.8. (At Clarity_L4.) Absolution's mana cost per second is 95.87. Shouldn't the regen be higher than the consumption?
The "normal" usage pattern is: cast once, then rest (for half second?), cast once and rest again, etc.?
(Sorry.)
Sorry, I forgot: at the start, we had Vitality aura. When to drop it? (And replace with what?)
Hi,

I am now at Act 10, I have got a (3rd) Uncarved Gemstone. What gem to buy? (from Siosa)

(Steelskin? Enduring Cry? Bone Offering? Does not matter?)
(I am playing SSF Ruthless, and aiming to follow the "mana" version of the guide.)

I have no much idea how will I get the many mana-reserving gems (and support gems). And I am unsure that what passive tree nodes to allocate. (Probably I will not benefit much from nodes granting reservation efficiency.)
Последняя редакция: Jhssutrx. Время: 5 февр. 2024 г., 21:52:17
My Clarity is L7. My Vitality is L7. Currently I have no other manareserv gems, and possibly I will not have nother manareserv gems for long time. I am helpless about whether to level these gems up more or not. Any advice? (Even L7 is too much?)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация