[3.24-Ruthless] Absolution Guardian

PoB is updated , replace conductivity -> elemental Weakness . Removal of Elemental Army by Meat shield .

Hardcore setup added Life mastery for mana cost (forgot it to re-added it )

Fixed wrong transfigured absolution by normal absolution .

End of patch.

////////////

IF you can't hast you can zealotry/Purity of Element instead .

In Affliction league you have Primalist with good charm like necro +15 % all ele res minion & player .

Furthermore the purple NPC sell Unique Specter Corpse Giving Auras (Perfect) , which can help .

You can re-allocte your point later , no point focus aura rmr for the moment .

Upgrade vitality to max , clarity whatever level you like(you can mule at clarity lvl1 later) , if you going Eldritch battery you don't need clarity anymore with enough Energy shield .

Steelskin is very good at 3rd choice , cover bleed good guard skill overall . Otherwise you can pick a second absolution and try to vaal it for Vaal absolution .

The dex is cover by gear but doesn't mean you have to use Hast you need around 68 Dex for stone golem & defiance , rest is up to you .

The guide in it-self is just a guideline to start well .
It not the best or carved in stone you might have a better pathing for your tree + you can use regret point later to make it as you like/need .
Последняя редакция: Gavinu2b. Время: 6 февр. 2024 г., 16:18:46
"Furthermore the purple NPC sell Unique Specter Corpse Giving Auras (Perfect)"

I am in Standard (SSF Ruthless Standard). How to get Wild Bristle Matron spectre? (And what beast to hunt? Wild Bristle Matron?) (I prefer a bit the "HC" version, just because I do not like dying.)
Try to enter many Sacred Groves and there I will (sooner or later) find some purple beasts, among them Wild Bristle Matron?
(Or, can I omit the fight? By Desecrate-ing Wild Bristle Matron corpse?..)
Wild Bristle Matron occurs only in Tier3 plants? So I have to allocate the 3 "Harvest Tier 3 Plant Chance" nodes?
Is any difference between Carnage Chieftain and Stygian Silverback?

(The https://poedb.tw/us/Monster#Monster page shows no difference. Both has "MassFrenzy".)
they are the same , just different name , I'm used to pick them from river way that why
Последняя редакция: Gavinu2b. Время: 13 февр. 2024 г., 15:37:32
PoB updated for 3.24 , removed hc tree (not good enough for my point of view) ,
added ruthless vendor link , little gear showcase in pob , QoL stats

Последняя редакция: Gavinu2b. Время: 24 марта 2024 г., 16:04:36
Hello, im thinking using your build for 3.24. Do you think it is still very strong build even with all nerfs templar got in last two leagues?
SRS also got nrfed is there any other viable single target skil to use?
Последняя редакция: Kayath. Время: 28 марта 2024 г., 4:31:08
if you are not in ruthless league , no .
if you are in ruthless league , yes .

He is not the fastest early-on but it's extremly solid build up to red map where you need to scale dmg .

srs is only use during campaign(but it's not mandatory) , absolution+ sentinel radiance take off after act 3 easily.

Like I said the Vaal Absolution is a boss destroyer , you will have no problem with it.
Done ! I'm in map without any gem support...

The "campaign" was very pleasant to do with "absolution" and sentinel radiance.
( Srs only until the first lab ).

Thks for the build, Gavinu2b !
what in the end, is Vaal Absolution+Sentinel Guard suitable for the 3.24 league on standard, or is this a purely Ruthless build??

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация