[3.23 Devon's Beef-Zombo-Skelly Guardian - Towering Titans | 7M+ DPS

Updated PoB a bit again. As for Alberon's warpath nerf. I got no ideas. I have literally 0 idea why this needed a nerf.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
"
devon752 написал:
Updated PoB a bit again. As for Alberon's warpath nerf. I got no ideas. I have literally 0 idea why this needed a nerf.

I guess it was because the boots with the fresh meat support were to strong for max duration.
Is the Maata's Teaching Karui Sceptre considered to be a good option ??
"
Nozek написал:
Is the Maata's Teaching Karui Sceptre considered to be a good option ??

For crit minion builds, yes. This is not one of them, because for that you need the crit minion helmet and power charges on minions afaik.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
have you done the league stuff with this build? how do you stop the one shot of from the Goliath of night from happening? i mean as the AG is to expensive i dont wanna keep buying them.
How long should I be using the act 5/6 gem setup?
Sorry for the scrub question, doing HC this league and just starting act 8 and worried ima get squished >.<
This build is so much fun
Im soon lvl 80 with this and got most of pieces together. Still i dont know how to make my skellies not to die all the time? When i charge around map, soon i discover i got 0 skellies left. And that happens a lot? Most of my time goes to resummoning them.
yeah i wish the PoB has a mid mapping tree.. around lvl 80 (or a lvl 75 beginner mapping + late map / red map ~ 85).. because the jump between a cruel lab 55 and lvl 96 endgame is just tooooooooooo big

also a bit more further text for the spectre and the AG and AG gearing would be nice for beginners.

also for current league the question about tattoos.?!
- if there some that could have big impact besides swapping some overcapped int / dex for resistances (or +max resistances) or what avoid stuff like poison.. or improve movement /flask duration etc / minion hp .. any big summon tattoo?
Последняя редакция: Fleymour. Время: 9 сент. 2023 г., 21:43:19
Thanks again Devon for all the great ideas. I just wanted to link a different take on this type of build to share some ideas and such. And I'm too lazy to make build guides.

https://pobb.in/O1YaOnMwqXii

https://pobb.in/4_CWcbArTabm

first one is early mapsish, and second one is min maxed imo.

check it out! super tanky!!

PS my sentinel of radiance has 118615 minion life
shock source is wake of destruction boots on my AG.
Последняя редакция: argoniashawks. Время: 27 сент. 2023 г., 12:50:32

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация