[3.23 Devon's Beef-Zombo-Skelly Guardian - Towering Titans | 7M+ DPS

Hi - trying this build in standard, but am not able to get Demon Harpy for my spectres. Any one there who can share with me a corpse with Desecrate? :-) would be appreciated.
High investment for what I felt was little rteturn. Good thing is thios made me hate summoners even more and when I see a necromancer in game I have to kill it asap.

Sorry to say but really diusliked this build.
"
Lordofthedreadz написал:
High investment for what I felt was little rteturn. Good thing is thios made me hate summoners even more and when I see a necromancer in game I have to kill it asap.

Sorry to say but really diusliked this build.

That's ok, good luck!
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Hi last league in HC I was looking for a solid build, I saw this one by devon, I did not hesitate! (I've had a great time before with Megachonk)

I ran this build a few times but always ended up greeding too much and dying due to my own mistakes 😅

It was really strong and beefy, I loved playing it, and I was mostly just waiting for this new 3.24 league to try it out again

Very low investment especially when the league is young as most items are uniques. Therefore this is also low investment mentally; much less items to keep track of / to craft than with other builds.

This was the 2nd summoner build I played so I was familiar with some summon tricks / playstyle (eg spectre bank to not lose spectres once acquired).
One thing I did not know about was Animated Guardian. If anyone starts this build, I highly suggest your read on Animated Guardian and build one with items suggested by devon as soon as the gem is high level enough - huge boosts with auras from these items!

Thanks for this guide!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация