[3.24] Cheapbunny's Dominating Blow/Herald of Purity Guardian

"
equeedlibrium написал:
"
cheapbunny написал:
"
equeedlibrium написал:
hi how did you reach the 90 resistance? do i need 3 tattoo for maximum ice? cause i think the 40 percent increase in ice effect for me is only 1 percent? is this right?

23 lvl Purity of Ice gives +5 max cold res, 40% aura effect will be 2% additional max cold res.

sorry last question did you move the +1 max cold resist at the bottom when you opened the socket?

Yes I did, because +1 max cold resis require maximum 1 adjacent passive allocated, the tattoo at original place would have no effect after taking the jewel socket
Many thanks for the great build! I was looking for something to try out the "new" guardian setup and I'm tearing things up so far.

My one question: on the PoB you have listed as your current setup you're taking some unconnected nodes on the west side like Redemption, Righteous Army, and some of the converted-by-Hubris stuff. How are you doing this without the appropriate jewel? The PoB shows a radius around Supreme Grandstanding but you don't select that and it wouldn't provide unlinked selections anyway.

Am I missing something or is the PoB screwy? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
"
lupisnoctum написал:
Many thanks for the great build! I was looking for something to try out the "new" guardian setup and I'm tearing things up so far.

My one question: on the PoB you have listed as your current setup you're taking some unconnected nodes on the west side like Redemption, Righteous Army, and some of the converted-by-Hubris stuff. How are you doing this without the appropriate jewel? The PoB shows a radius around Supreme Grandstanding but you don't select that and it wouldn't provide unlinked selections anyway.

Am I missing something or is the PoB screwy? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Taking unconnected nodes around agnostic is enabled by this jewel, and you do not need to take agnostic keystone to do this.

I see you are using elemental focus support without Triad Grip gloves, which you shouldn't. I will add this note in the build guide.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 14 сент. 2023 г., 17:07:47
It all becomes clear now, many thanks. Wasn't sure why you had that jewel out there in the middle of nowhere but forgot to ask. I'm a few leagues behind.

Thanks too for the tip on the Elemental Focus. I leveled quickly and headed right for Gravebind gloves and passed over the Grips. I'll correct that, although Gravebind is pretty nice in heists.

Thanks again for a great build. I'm really enjoying it.
Hi, thanks for the build, can you list the cons ? you said it can deli 30 so i assume it can delve 300 ? what map mods can it not due/avoid, no regen, phys/ele reflect ?
"
deathb4dish0n0r2 написал:
Hi, thanks for the build, can you list the cons ? you said it can deli 30 so i assume it can delve 300 ? what map mods can it not due/avoid, no regen, phys/ele reflect ?

This build is not good at uber bossing, otherwise is pretty well-rounded build. I dont delve much, my delve depth is currently sitting at 1, but i would think 300 depth should be no problem for this build. All map mods viable, but i generally avoid reduced block/armour and -max res mod.
Последняя редакция: cheapbunny. Время: 15 сент. 2023 г., 6:54:49
How much stronger would this build be with a mage blood?
"
BladerloreOne написал:
How much stronger would this build be with a mage blood?

Mageblood only helps with defense, which this build does not need more imo. I would suggest to drop some other defense and get offense if you want to use mageblood.
Spent time to read through it, seems really nice Man. Messing around with my own Guardian setup. Have u considered Using new support gem fresh meat with dom blow setup?
Currently working toward this build on event to simulate the league start setup, would you prefer ag/spectre setup before crest of desire comes in or just run 4-link hop instead if I want to focus on single target damage.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация