[3.24] Cheapbunny's Dominating Blow/Herald of Purity Guardian

"
Jasabdaleo написал:
Currently working toward this build on event to simulate the league start setup, would you prefer ag/spectre setup before crest of desire comes in or just run 4-link hop instead if I want to focus on single target damage.

I would prefer 4-link hop, ag/spectre just die too often with league start setup.
Hello, I'm planning to test your build in the upcoming league. Will you be updating the PoB ? Thank you!
"
ImZouzou написал:
Hello, I'm planning to test your build in the upcoming league. Will you be updating the PoB ? Thank you!

Yes I will be updating the PoB after the new skill tree is available.
"
lupisnoctum написал:
It all becomes clear now, many thanks. Wasn't sure why you had that jewel out there in the middle of nowhere but forgot to ask. I'm a few leagues behind.

Thanks too for the tip on the Elemental Focus. I leveled quickly and headed right for Gravebind gloves and passed over the Grips. I'll correct that, although Gravebind is pretty nice in heists.

Thanks again for a great build. I'm really enjoying it.

Thank you! By the way, I wanted to ask about correctly configuring the damage in PoB. I'm currently seeing 3 million damage, but I'm unsure if it's accurate :)
Hello,

Would it be possible to have a leaguestart tree? or a small guide for leaguestarting this build?

thank you.
"
ImZouzou написал:
"
lupisnoctum написал:
It all becomes clear now, many thanks. Wasn't sure why you had that jewel out there in the middle of nowhere but forgot to ask. I'm a few leagues behind.

Thanks too for the tip on the Elemental Focus. I leveled quickly and headed right for Gravebind gloves and passed over the Grips. I'll correct that, although Gravebind is pretty nice in heists.

Thanks again for a great build. I'm really enjoying it.

Thank you! By the way, I wanted to ask about correctly configuring the damage in PoB. I'm currently seeing 3 million damage, but I'm unsure if it's accurate :)

I am not good at configuring damage in PoB, however it felt like 7~8m dps to me.
"
CrimsonConvict написал:
Hello,

Would it be possible to have a leaguestart tree? or a small guide for leaguestarting this build?

thank you.

Checkout Leveling section in the build guide, there are some tips and leveling PoB.
Any thoughts about using "the scourge" with the new dominating blow of inspiring? kind of makes you a decent DPS output as well, especially with the nodes that make minion modifiers affect you too
"
RagingT написал:
Any thoughts about using "the scourge" with the new dominating blow of inspiring? kind of makes you a decent DPS output as well, especially with the nodes that make minion modifiers affect you too

I believe the minion damage apply to you mod wont stack.
Are you going for melding of the flesh and green nightmare even though there are no more tattoos?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация