[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
My friend said this build [Chains of Command] isn't that much of a tank, And he offered me to make your build, anyway, I've started building your build, so I'm going to go all the way. :)

Can you please tell me, charm with which mods is good for this build?

There are several prefixes to choose from including: Offering effect (allows you to swap out Rumi's with a magic granite flask), curse effect or consecrated ground applies increased dmg taken or mana reservation efficiency if you can't quite fit every aura for some reason.

For the suffixes you either want +1 minimum endurance/power charge, energy shield regen or strength and intelligence if you don't have enough strength to use your skills.

Mix and match to fit your needs.
"
Corak_de написал:
There are several prefixes...

I made this build, can you please tell my build problems, ty.
* 1AG / 4Spectre / 6 SG
* i try play blight-ravaged with this build, so if any change need, please tell me know.
* if my build has any problem, please tell me know, i'm really noob at this build.
* I could not find body like yours with 2 implic, so i buy normal body, if there are better body [unique or rare], please tell me know.
https://pobb.in/XhrXqhqi-WBW
Последняя редакция: md38. Время: 10 янв. 2024 г., 14:47:18
"
"
Corak_de написал:
There are several prefixes...

I made this build, can you please tell my build problems, ty.
* 1AG / 4Spectre / 6 SG
* i try play blight-ravaged with this build, so if any change need, please tell me know.
* if my build has any problem, please tell me know, i'm really noob at this build.
* I could not find body like yours with 2 implic, so i buy normal body, if there are better body [unique or rare], please tell me know.
https://pobb.in/XhrXqhqi-WBW

Looks fine to me. If you want a chest with the +2 minion implicit you probably have to make one yourself at this point by corrupting/double corrupting a proper base (either Skin of the Loyal or Incandescant Heart) with a Vaal Orb/Locus of Corruption Altar in the Temple of Atzoatl.

Only alternative is a Skin of the Lords without Keystones that brick your build.
in your pob, i saw u used [Arena Master] Spectre, but i didn't saw u talk about him in this post, you still sugest this 4 Spectre (bottom line)? Even with the new Spectres that ggg has added to the game?

Your suggested Spectres in the first post:
* Carnage Chieftains
* Host Chieftains
* Demon Harpy
* Demon Harpy

do u think this combo of Spectres (top line) are really best? because i feel chieftain Spectres are useless because my frenzy/power-charge is not max always, and even sometimes they are 0!
Последняя редакция: md38. Время: 11 янв. 2024 г., 9:12:52
Everybody on ninja seems to be taking the Hordes version of the gem, is there a reason you're not recommending it?
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
Everybody on ninja seems to be taking the Hordes version of the gem, is there a reason you're not recommending it?

You might wanna take a look into the PoBs and at the date this guide was posted.
"
Corak_de написал:
"
livejamie написал:

You might wanna take a look into the PoBs and at the date this guide was posted.

Ah I was looking at the written guide not the POBs.

Can I ask your thoughts on the pros/cons of Stone Golem Necro vs Lightning Golem Scion? Does either outclass the other as a build?
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
"
Corak_de написал:
"
livejamie написал:

Ah I was looking at the written guide not the POBs.

Can I ask your thoughts on the pros/cons of Stone Golem Necro vs Lightning Golem Scion? Does either outclass the other as a build?

Stone Golem Necro: cheaper to build, higher single-target dmg, better AoE clear
Lightning Golem Ascendant: ranged minions

While the roll gets the Stone Golems out of position every now and then they are overall much better right now. I only recommend playing Lightning Golem Ascendant if you have too much currency on your hand and want to try something you've never played before.
Последняя редакция: Corak_de. Время: 16 янв. 2024 г., 13:26:13
"
Corak_de написал:

Stone Golem Necro: cheaper to build, higher single-target dmg, better AoE clear
Lightning Golem Ascendant: ranged minions

While the roll gets the Stone Golems out of position every now and then they are overall much better right now. I only recommend playing Lightning Golem Ascendant if you have too much currency on your hand and want to try something you've never played before.

Thanks! Is Lightning Golem better at higher investment levels or would you recommend Stone Golem for everything?

I would have thought Lightning Would be better clear because they're ranged but I'd trust your judgement.
livejamie
"
livejamie написал:
Thanks! Is Lightning Golem better at higher investment levels or would you recommend Stone Golem for everything?

I would have thought Lightning Would be better clear because they're ranged but I'd trust your judgement.

Well, the Lightning Golems clear is technically better if the content isn't juiced, since that's what a lot of people are doing the Stone Golem will be better (better single target dmg, doesn't have to give up a support gem for clear speed).

So yeah currently recommend the Stone Golem Necromancer over Lightning Golem Ascendant at all levels of investment.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация