[3.24 Update] Stone Golem Necromancer, all content + Uber viable ~80mil DPS

"
Corak_de написал:
"
livejamie написал:
Thanks! Is Lightning Golem better at higher investment levels or would you recommend Stone Golem for everything?

I would have thought Lightning Would be better clear because they're ranged but I'd trust your judgement.

Well, the Lightning Golems clear is technically better if the content isn't juiced, since that's what a lot of people are doing the Stone Golem will be better (better single target dmg, doesn't have to give up a support gem for clear speed).

So yeah currently recommend the Stone Golem Necromancer over Lightning Golem Ascendant at all levels of investment.

Thanks, you've been great!

One last question: How interchangeable is the gear/setup between the two?

If I wanted to try both is it as simple as swapping out my chest piece?

Is there a specific reason why the Lightning goes Scion and stone goes Witch?
livejamie
Hello, I'm following medium budget build,and at least from PoB and video theres seems to be a change of Replica Dragonfang's Flight and Ashes of the Stars, which one to use ?
I wanted to try this but can someone tell me how exactly you can use 16 active gems where you have only 13 slots included 'moving' keybind? Do you everytime bind and use your reservation aura skill then remove it from slots once activated, so you can reuse the skill slots with other active skills? I just don't get it. I was looking for somewhat lazy minion build, so I can focus on moving and dodging while my minions focus on killing. I guess I came wrong.
"
livejamie написал:
Thanks, you've been great!

One last question: How interchangeable is the gear/setup between the two?

If I wanted to try both is it as simple as swapping out my chest piece?

Is there a specific reason why the Lightning goes Scion and stone goes Witch?

You want to play golems that deal elemental damage on the Scion to make use of the Elementalist specialization (+1 max number of golems and an additional -20% resistances when inflicting exposure).

"
FpsHard написал:
Hello, I'm following medium budget build,and at least from PoB and video theres seems to be a change of Replica Dragonfang's Flight and Ashes of the Stars, which one to use ?

Ashes. The video is from last league, follow the PoBs.
I just don't understand what I'm doing wrong. ALmost the same build. Helmet w/o +2 to minions, but most of the items +- fit. Build is good in def, but offence is just bad. Shaper is super long fight. I'm using offering and curse,but damage is super low. Builded by mid budget where must be around 16mil,but in my pobb I have only 5mil with perfect conditions.

Mby some1 can help me what I'm doing wrong?

Here is my pobb https://pobb.in/lmLY16ZtWejf

Thx
Hello, loving the build, probably my favorite minion build so far. Just had a couple questions.

First, so i've been looking at some of the new spectres from the wildwood and have found that the Perfect Hulking Miscreation actually offers more atk speed and dmg than 3/4 Frenzy charges, convert phys to extra lighting, and added dmg / armour %. I've been running with it for a bit and can definitely feel the difference on single target. What are your thoughts?

2nd, I'm not sure how to properly look at my build in PoB for accurate dmg numbers. I'll import it into your medium budget because I figured I wouldnt have to mess with the configuration but the dmg is barely breaking 1mil, and it definitely feels like it could be more than that. Would you mind taking a look? (Maybe it is accurate, but I just have no idea- PoE.ninja isnt showing dps either)

Thank you for the super-awesome, mostly afk, tanky blasty minion build!
Also, sorry, but I have pretty much everything copied from Medium Budget and have no idea why I cant summon 7 golems, is it just the +2 minion chest?
Hello, looks like i have too low dps with golems and not the best one ES.I copyng my build into pobbin - https://pobb.in/pMhJeeQVC9r2 and saw that my golems have about 450k skill dmg instead of 3.2mil in high budget build. Think i can replace 1 big jewel and get about up to 30% increased minion attack but it seems too low. Don't know what i can replace without ton of divs.
I don't micromanage individual build progression but a couple of things that I see every now and then are worth commenting on:

+Levels make a huge difference in terms of build power. For example, missing out on +4 levels in the medium budget (e.g. helmet and chest) costs you around 40% of your dmg.

Using Predator Support and marking bosses with Signal Prey is not optional. It's important for the amount of dmg dealt and the uptime of the minions on the boss.

It's fine to go with Primordial Might in the mapping setup but for bosses the inability to perma-slam is simply too costly so you have to rely on that support gem to control minion behaviour.
Последняя редакция: Corak_de. Время: 2 февр. 2024 г., 19:41:05
Hi, how too build AG ? I cant find helmet with conflux and increased phisical damage in this league.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация