[3.24] Ivory Tower attribute stacking LL Ice Spear CoC Inquisitor

"
ugurxay написал:
Are we gonna able sustain mana with flask affix being removed?

There are multiple options to combat this:
- Tree: Righteous Decree and adjacent small passives
- Tree: Tireless cluster
- Tree: Mana mastery: -10% Mana Cost
- Tree: Hinekora Shaman Tattoo: +8% Mana Regen rate
- rings with mana cost (+ life/mana catalyst if you want to sacrifice attribute catalysts)
- Watcher's Eye: Non-Channelling Skills have -(10-5) to Total Mana Cost while affected by Clarity
- 21/20 Inspiration

...and perhaps something from Necropolis crafts.

It is a nerf but not unmanageable. Last league I had only mana craft, Inspiration and 2x Ring. No Watcher's. And even if I take down the Flask suffix, the mana cost is not that far from stability (140/s with 100/s regen without any % increased Mana Regen mods). Investing into 1 mana regen mod might be beneficial.

Updated the guide.
IGN: Free_hugging
I am usually online at GMT+1 evening times.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
Последняя редакция: Xeverous. Время: 28 марта 2024 г., 18:17:06
The mana flask craft is wholly unnecessary, if you have mana issues use a lower level of ice spear, all that increases with level is base damage which is minimal, going from 21/20 to 1/23 is roughly 3% less damage and reduces the mana costs to functionally negligible. You can also invest in sanctuary of thought FFF's, they are incredibly costly because they are the best generic templar FFF's when you don't need another specific node. The real concern is that the changes to how elemental resist flasks function borks the glimpse version really badly, since you lose out on 30 all resist and instead of 20% less damage taken its +5 max resists, which means you need to make up 35% resists in a build that usually has like 15 to 20 spare max.
"
CarbotZergling123 написал:
[...]if you have mana issues use a lower level of ice spear, all that increases with level is base damage which is minimal, going from 21/20 to 1/23 is roughly 3% less damage and reduces the mana costs to functionally negligible.

This only applies to the default Ice Spear. Ice Spear of Splitting (which I guess is much more popular as it works much better without Nimis) scales splitting with level and basically has to be level 20+ for 5 splits.

Generate filters using poe.ninja data using my item filter tool: https://github.com/Xeverous/filter_spirit
hi how defensive is the build? for a cyclone build the numbers looking kinda squishy for endgame?
"
Snipemaster написал:
hi how defensive is the build? for a cyclone build the numbers looking kinda squishy for endgame?

Assuming you don't go Forbidden Flesh/Flame and invest ~50-100 div (that was my state in the past 2 leagues):

- 13k ES (people with higher investment reach more than 20k)
- 50k Armour
- 50%+ Chaos Resist

No investment in block or any other defensive mechanics. Only high leech (with 10% instant portion) and some regen.

It is not very squishy but at the same effective pool at ~100k is enough for vast majority of content. If you want to farm new T17, Valdo T17 or deep Delve then it's not a build for it. But you can definitely do all non-aspirational content without dying.

"
Xeverous написал:
"
Snipemaster написал:

Assuming you don't go Forbidden Flesh/Flame and invest ~50-100 div (that was my state in the past 2 leagues):

- 13k ES (people with higher investment reach more than 20k)
- 50k Armour
- 50%+ Chaos Resist

No investment in block or any other defensive mechanics. Only high leech (with 10% instant portion) and some regen.

It is not very squishy but at the same effective pool at ~100k is enough for vast majority of content. If you want to farm new T17, Valdo T17 or deep Delve then it's not a build for it. But you can definitely do all non-aspirational content without dying.

understandable.. do you think the build is startable at 15d budget? looking at the build with only lv3 enlighten i have to drop either grace or determination>
Последняя редакция: Snipemaster. Время: 11 апр. 2024 г., 16:05:48
The build is kind of squishy while building up. I started with a BAMA necro but didn't like it enough to invest more into it so started an inquisitor and levelled up with EA and later with siege ballista until I had the 6L chest. I still have quite some crap gear now so still a lot to improve but currently only at 6.3K ES and sometimes some mobs or bosses just 2 or 3 tap me and, as with any ES build, you don't have an "oh crap" button like an instant life flask other than Vaal Discipline so I still die on those mobs every few maps. I think with more DPS and more ES to be able to tank a few more hits it will improve a lot.

It's still a very fun build... I just need currency to invest :)
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.
"
Snipemaster написал:
understandable.. do you think the build is startable at 15d budget? looking at the build with only lv3 enlighten i have to drop either grace or determination>

Definitely. You only need 5L Ivory Tower, 2x Split Personality and Brutal Restraint with Balbala. Drop Grace and IR. You will have ~15k Armour with Determination alone.

I started with exactly this (was ~6k ES and enough damage to do T16, including Guardians). First, aim to increase attributes - they scale majority of things on this build, including Accuracy and Crit and ES. Then focus on phys reduction - there are few ways to do it - I prefer Grace+Deter+IR because it is very consistent and while it takes 7 points + annointment I haven't found anything better that is less resource requiring.

Hey, This build is pretty awesome so far but Im startin to hit a wall on some bosses, Im not rich but would you be able to point me in a good direction for upgrades?
https://pobb.in/UjgNprF-ZEPB
str/int/attri hunter belt and a %attri greatwolf are the really big upgrades you're missing out on, additionally upgrade to str/int splits and a 12/25 or 12/35 cluster with attributes. Additionally charisma + champion of the cause is decent defensively but you are missing out on a massive damage boost from anointing tranquility and the content this build really wants to do (100% delirious juiced t16s, juiced t17s, ubers) 50k armor is not actually that helpful in terms of survivability.

Edit: most efficient source of phys reduction is phys taken as ele, however getting it is very expensive, a 1x phys taken as ele + clarity mana as es watcher is usually moderately pricy, a 2x phys taken as ele + clarity mana as es watcher is usually most of a mirror and a 3x phys taken as ele watcher is multiple mirrors but they go a long way towards keeping you alive even in super high damage content, comparatively a phys taken as ele corrupt on a rathpith is usually only a div or two.
Последняя редакция: CarbotZergling123. Время: 14 апр. 2024 г., 8:25:14

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация