[3.24] Ivory Tower attribute stacking LL Ice Spear CoC Inquisitor

I m kind of confused just put into the build a 35% greatwolf and it shows a dps loss
tested astramentis it goes up but at high stats goes down ...
+30 str note or the last 3 of the jewel are dps downs as well i m kind of confused if i should stack stats further as planned.
Maybe someone can figure out the issues.

https://pobb.in/K9ztVTqiTsiv

updated loaded the build new and seemed to be fixed not sure what it was
Thanks
Последняя редакция: Majin111. Время: 24 янв. 2024 г., 19:54:12
First of all you aren't running EB so your es stacking isn't actually helping you at all, second of all your tree pathing is terrible for getting value out of the splits, you want to path down to near champion of the cause and grab the life and utmost strength wheels near there, then you go all the way up and around to pain attunement and melding and then you go up from there to the cluster slot and put your splits in the slots on the cluster. Additionally you should not be duel wielding, especially not wands, rathpith is BiS for a reason and cast speed does nothing at all for a CoC build it is an entirely dead stat because the only non instant spell any version ever casts is summoning your golem.
Последняя редакция: CarbotZergling123. Время: 25 янв. 2024 г., 11:06:50
well i suppose its the wrong weapon slot :p the cast speed is only for the portal gem. hmm so u think more stats for the split is worth giving up all the block notes ;/
well the basicpathing is not from this guide but from a youtube guide..
and he did'Nt go dual splits or had such a big jewel or greatwolf sooo maybe its worth reworking it .... kind of afraid to losing to much survivability
Последняя редакция: Majin111. Время: 25 янв. 2024 г., 17:07:16
your survivability is in raw hp, this build does not excel in content where reasonable amounts of mitigation matters, it is at its best in maximally juiced delirium and against uber bosses, where any armor value below 100k is not going to meaningfully protect you from the physical hits. The best source of physical mitigation available is phys taken as ele, which you can get in corrupts on your rathpith and on your watchers eye, stacking block is actively detrimental because of the action lockout making it possible for you to be perma cc'd by sufficient density. Additionally you will not lose survivability against most enemies by swapping other sources of mitigation for more stats, this build is a stat stacker we benefit the most from maximizing the value of our split personality jewels not from picking up a bunch of minor notables. On rare jewels you want some combination of life es and crit multi, ideally you would get life and 3 crit multi or life es and 2 crit multi but those jewels are typically 30+ divs and are fairly minor upgrades.

Edit: here is my standard character running this build, a lot of the items on it are ridiculously costly but it should give you some idea of what to shoot for in terms of skill tree and end goal items https://pobb.in/ugdi4vTlvNAq
Последняя редакция: CarbotZergling123. Время: 25 янв. 2024 г., 23:31:06
Hi, so I've farmed Harvest extensively this league and funded around 250div into the build, tried doing a jungle valley map with 7k+ wisp + delirium mirror and ended up using all 6 portals.

While mapping, I usually die every 2 maps running 8-mod corrupted without the league mechanic. I made sure to use regex to filter out no leech, cannot regen, less regen, ele reflect, but honestly this feels squishier than my 20div SRS Guardian leaguestarter. DPS is through the roof though.

I really, really need some help. Much appreciated.

https://pobb.in/t8yk35pal8m5
Последняя редакция: vayneteran. Время: 29 янв. 2024 г., 8:16:03
This build is fragile to a few things, on average you will die every few maximally juiced maps if you don't actively avoid chaos damage mods and even if you do there will be times you just run into enough tightly packed high damage enemies that you don't quite instantly kill and die from them hitting you back. Additionally you are missing a few optimizations that would make you a bit tankier and a fair bit harder hitting: vaal discipline is very nearly useless, most of the time you are basically either at full ES from instant leech or dead because you ate your entire hp pool in hits in a very short period of time, swap it for a lvl 21 discipline for a bit more ES. Anointing charisma to fit tempest shield is a significant damage and survivability loss over anointing tranquility for a bit more es and about 10 to 15% more damage and tempest shield is mostly recommended to be run when you have sanctuary of thought FFFs for fighting ubers because it makes it easier to survive stuff like the uber shaper barrage. Also your ES mastery is pretty much entirely useless unless you're doing valdos maps that care about light radius, I'd recommend grabbing either a life node, life mastery or a 30 strength node unless the 4% ias and cast speed node on the way to precision near templar start wouldn't overrun the 7.57 aps cap.
Последняя редакция: CarbotZergling123. Время: 30 янв. 2024 г., 10:09:02
"
CarbotZergling123 написал:
This build is fragile to a few things, on average you will die every few maximally juiced maps if you don't actively avoid chaos damage mods and even if you do there will be times you just run into enough tightly packed high damage enemies that you don't quite instantly kill and die from them hitting you back. Additionally you are missing a few optimizations that would make you a bit tankier and a fair bit harder hitting: vaal discipline is very nearly useless, most of the time you are basically either at full ES from instant leech or dead because you ate your entire hp pool in hits in a very short period of time, swap it for a lvl 21 discipline for a bit more ES. Anointing charisma to fit tempest shield is a significant damage and survivability loss over anointing tranquility for a bit more es and about 10 to 15% more damage and tempest shield is mostly recommended to be run when you have sanctuary of thought FFFs for fighting ubers because it makes it easier to survive stuff like the uber shaper barrage. Also your ES mastery is pretty much entirely useless unless you're doing valdos maps that care about light radius, I'd recommend grabbing either a life node, life mastery or a 30 strength node unless the 4% ias and cast speed node on the way to precision near templar start wouldn't overrun the 7.57 aps cap.

I followed your advice and made some changes to the build. Feel a bit tankier now and my deaths mostly come from bad map mods like reduced aura effect or reduce regen. Incorporating fortify + 4 endurance charges on kill + explody flask made farming harvest with delirium + all blue quant altar much much safer since I'm not afraid of big packs.

On the flip side, build is closer to the 500 divines price tag now lol.
https://pobb.in/zejbkw-JZtNb

P/S: I have 2 exact jewels, one with 4%AS and the other with 5%. The 4% one makes my APS 7.50 in PoB and 7.52 in the in-game character panel. The 5% one makes it 7.55 and 7.58 respectively. Which number should I trust? Do I use the 4% or the 5%?

Thank you.
Update: Another ~200 divines into the build, now has 52%+ CDR and 10.0 APS when onslaught/frenzy/flask is up. Mapping is a breeze, only died once from 96-97 because I forgot flasks and stood on chaos degen ground. I'll try some giga juiced maps later when I reach 100 (currently only 97)

New PoB: https://pobb.in/kTxMPKKWe-is
Just completed my first ever 30-wave Simulacrum with this build. Damn, the last wave was brown-trousers time though. I did 28 deathless, died once on wave 29 when I got double-teamed by Kosis and Omni, then got double-teamed again on wave 30. Had Omni down but Kosis was near full health and I was down to my last portal. Somehow I managed to execute the cyclone dance flawlessly to avoid being womped by him.

Loving the build, massive props to Xeverous for such a well written guide!

The current state of me: https://pobb.in/j0wWl7nqugzc
Fairly new player...less than 700 hours played. This is my first Inquisitor and I'm struggling a bit with fragility. I'm not quite sure if I've made any grievous mistakes or anything.

https://pobb.in/oAZ8B4rS83pk

Thanks in advance.
Последняя редакция: TomcatsRevenge. Время: 16 февр. 2024 г., 0:06:36

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация