"
palamantanta написал:
"
NoSimpleWay написал:
"
palamantanta написал:

10% less movement speed per stage

This can help: Stampede

look up the builds using this item in combination with cyclone on poeninja and tell me if they attract you.

Only thing to consider. Stampede is now only unique boots with enchantment and actually they are not that bad. I played cyclone with them and can't say that playstyle was bad in any way.
Nothing really catches my eye here. Maybe the next batch...
Peace and Love
How does BS of Complex Trauma behave if you have more than 10 trauma from other sources? Will it simply continue to stack trauma, do a hit based on current trauma and then remove all of it or remove all of it and do a 0 trauma hit?
Blade vortex - blade blast of Unload looks much better than before. 100% more aoe instead of 80%, 250% added dmg instead of 70%.

I chose my starter - Saboteur, arcanist brand + BV, poison BB of unload.
"
destrover написал:
we've added over 100 Transfigured Gems!
is that a joke? or mistake?
that should be over 1000

They talked about basic offensive skills, i.e. no supports, no auras. If for each such skill there are 1-2 modified versions, then there were about 30 bases.
so i wanted to plan the new burning arrow of vigor now but i saw it just scales 100% attack instead of normal burning arror 300% ... is this correct ?
that would almost ruin it by needing 12500hp to do the same damage as a 10c bow with regular burning arrow
stonks
Burning arrow totem build?
"
NoSimpleWay написал:
"
palamantanta написал:

look up the builds using this item in combination with cyclone on poeninja and tell me if they attract you.

What? This boots for NEW gems, from NEW league. Obviosly, nobody use this boots, because in current moment we have no gems, which gain massive bonus and massive downscale (which is negated by these boots).

Cyclone was in the game in 3.22 and had downsides that we could overcome with Stampede but despite that fact, the boots were barely used. Why you think is that? Right. The compensation does not always out-benefit crafted boots with implicits or other unique options that fit better to certain build specifics.

All I say is, that cyclone ms downside is now even worse and that might lead to an even more limited pool of item choices. This seems to be the case for a lot of changed gems.

They really seem to force us to that one, two playstyle while at the same time locking certain Bis slots to make it playable AND enjoyable. Those are not the same in PoE. You can play anything with everything, question very often is "why should I" and that is so sad in a game that used to be "do what ever you want". We get limited for no reason.

And a start like that, not having the gems ready 3 days before league start, not telling why, not explaining the context of certain gem changes, not providing details about mechanics, that all just sucks.

I could be wrong and 2 weeks into affliction PoE is more fun than ever before but the past tells different. Big changes never went well right from the start in the past 3 years.
Cyclone -70% les ms :)
"Если Вам кажется, то Вам не кажется"
"Делая доброе дело, не забудь его выбросить в воду!"

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация