Transfigured Gems Part 1

"
palamantanta написал:
"
NoSimpleWay написал:
"
palamantanta написал:

look up the builds using this item in combination with cyclone on poeninja and tell me if they attract you.

What? This boots for NEW gems, from NEW league. Obviosly, nobody use this boots, because in current moment we have no gems, which gain massive bonus and massive downscale (which is negated by these boots).

Cyclone was in the game in 3.22 and had downsides that we could overcome with Stampede but despite that fact, the boots were barely used. Why you think is that? Right. The compensation does not always out-benefit crafted boots with implicits or other unique options that fit better to certain build specifics.

All I say is, that cyclone ms downside is now even worse and that might lead to an even more limited pool of item choices. This seems to be the case for a lot of changed gems.

They really seem to force us to that one, two playstyle while at the same time locking certain Bis slots to make it playable AND enjoyable. Those are not the same in PoE. You can play anything with everything, question very often is "why should I" and that is so sad in a game that used to be "do what ever you want". We get limited for no reason.

And a start like that, not having the gems ready 3 days before league start, not telling why, not explaining the context of certain gem changes, not providing details about mechanics, that all just sucks.

I could be wrong and 2 weeks into affliction PoE is more fun than ever before but the past tells different. Big changes never went well right from the start in the past 3 years.

Perhaps we are playing two different games but PoE never was like 'do whatever you want'. Of course you can build minion build on a slayer but why would you do that? PoE is about overcoming limitations and Stampede is just one of the ways to mitigate gem's downside while keeping massive boost to attack speed and without those limitations there would be completely no fun when creating a build. At least that's how I see it.
I pray for some build enabling alt quality support gems to be included like anomalous minions speed and mana leech. How hard can it be to just copy the code? from those. Or make it their default quality.
GGG is adding some fresh water in the game, wow.
"
scorchua написал:
"
destrover написал:
we've added over 100 Transfigured Gems!
is that a joke? or mistake?
that should be over 1000

They talked about basic offensive skills, i.e. no supports, no auras. If for each such skill there are 1-2 modified versions, then there were about 30 bases.

arc have 3 btw (surging,branching,oscilating)
This is actually insane. I didnt have too much faith after I saw the normal quality changes...but NOW!

Dude. Chaos dot is literally back. Blight is finally PLAYABLE. You charge 5 stacks up and if you have the time, channel the second version with life regen reduction. This is such a massive QOL AND damage boost. You already get guaranteed 3k dmg, which is half of the original gem, but on the original gem you were getting 3k at 10 stacks. Now its at 5.

Cold snap of power is beyond busted. The interactions are so good and 10% base crit? No way this survives, plus that hefty dmg effectiveness. Base dmg is also decent.

I am now a believer of the "meta shake-up", because if 1 interaction changes, it already feels like you play another skill, which is insane!

I really want to see my vortex and creeping frost for cold dot. I really hope they get some QOL and dmg like chaos dot. Also I want to see the charged dash gem, since I abandoned my first ever good build back in betrayal. Charged dash was ZOOMING, but it slowly died to support gem nerfs and powercreep. So far the normal quality doesnt look good, because they slapped the enchant on the gem and removed 10% atk speed...and I need atk speed to scale the dmg. But there is hope!
po
GG ON THE NEW GEMS, CANT WAIT
"
Voidbreaker1 написал:
This is actually insane. I didnt have too much faith after I saw the normal quality changes...but NOW!

Dude. Chaos dot is literally back. Blight is finally PLAYABLE. You charge 5 stacks up and if you have the time, channel the second version with life regen reduction. This is such a massive QOL AND damage boost. You already get guaranteed 3k dmg, which is half of the original gem, but on the original gem you were getting 3k at 10 stacks. Now its at 5.

Cold snap of power is beyond busted. The interactions are so good and 10% base crit? No way this survives, plus that hefty dmg effectiveness. Base dmg is also decent.

I am now a believer of the "meta shake-up", because if 1 interaction changes, it already feels like you play another skill, which is insane!

I really want to see my vortex and creeping frost for cold dot. I really hope they get some QOL and dmg like chaos dot. Also I want to see the charged dash gem, since I abandoned my first ever good build back in betrayal. Charged dash was ZOOMING, but it slowly died to support gem nerfs and powercreep. So far the normal quality doesnt look good, because they slapped the enchant on the gem and removed 10% atk speed...and I need atk speed to scale the dmg. But there is hope!

It really isn't. The original blight is still much more powerful than these two if you want to use it as your main skill, provided you have some increased duration. We lost anomalous efficacy though, so that's an issue.

Sure you can go for blight of contagion to clear maps, but classic ed/cont setup with blight on the second 6L still beats it. ED already clears trash easily, and you use blight to kill bosses, which deals much more damage than blight of contagion anyway. I love ed/cont and would love to see them making a return, but I don't see how chaos dot builds can make a return with these changes. They provide alternative ways to play chaos dot builds, but they'll still be weak for any endgame scenario.

And chaos builds lost one, very important thing, the wither belt enchant.

Cold Snap of Power looks alright, but the base damage isn't really that high tbh. Firestorm of Meteors/Hexblast seem better for almost anything you'd want to do with it.

Vortex unfortunately seems dead.
Последняя редакция: auspexa. Время: 5 дек. 2023 г., 8:13:13
Cyclone.. Cyclone for blight ! stationary cyclone turret!!!
Let's discuss TransCyclone. Many of you are concerned about the -10ms per stage. This means, compared to the basic Cyclone, there's a -40% movement speed difference (the base is -20 at 20Q, so from -20 to -60, it's -40). However, it's not that significant of a difference, especially when you factor in the substantial Attack Speed (AS) gains, especially with level 21+ gems and 7 stages.

Also, consider utilizing the new Ascendancy, Majis, which provides +30% Movement Speed for non-socketed boots. This narrows the gap significantly.

Additionally, think about the synergy with the new necklace. Depending on your choice (without considering other tricks like rings, etc.) and with non-socketed boots, you can gain more than the +30% Movement Speed from Majis:

Solid +160 Max life
Solid +900 Accuracy
Solid +72% all res
A mix of these
With a well-crafted mod, you can create a powerful character, in my opinion. Furthermore, you'll have the flexibility to use other free sockets to gain bonuses, especially if you encounter issues with resistances or other aspects.

Moreover, you can opt for a good Dialla chest, providing +30% Quality on Cyclone (Max Movement Speed) and Awakened Enhance level 6 (an additional +40% Quality for even more Movement Speed) and many other bonuses.

If you prefer not to use the new necklace, you can opt for the reworked Ashes, easily slotting your Cyclone to level 21 (to unlock the 7 stages) and gaining an additional +30% Quality, enhancing your power even more.

I've presented two possibilities for the new Tcyclone build with two different necklaces. The only thing that will change is the crafting of the rest of the gear (or incorporating good unique items). With Untouched Soul, you can easily cap elemental resistances without needing them on rings, synergizing well with Majis (which is beneficial for melee builds), good tinctures with +75% effectiveness, and boosted flasks (with no need to over-cap elemental flasks).

I've never been this eager to start building a Tcyclone.

The only question is: Which class? Slayer is a good choice with the impact (+4 melee range, accuracy, and AoE). Melee range synergizes well with Cyclone (0.1 = 10% AoE), and you can play with Atziri's Disfavour for an extra +100% AoE (+1 melee range). Additionally, Slayer has no physical reflect, no bleed, and no stun. However, other classes may also be viable.

----> Any advice for the class ?

- Chieftain can be mad too ancestral call + fist of war + Tawhoa if it works on Cyclone but other are about be on defensive Elem res.
but IDK if it's a good idea for now

Sorry for the lengthy post in average English.
Последняя редакция: Ekkja. Время: 5 дек. 2023 г., 8:29:26

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация