[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

"
gusgunis написал:
Vinktar had a break point of 5 seconds where increasing charges.
With alchemist genius and 10% increased flask charges gained, that break point went down to 3. Also, a quicksilver flask 20% with 33% increased duration, became permanent.

Ah gotcha, that makes sense then
please update this for the following league if possible, thanks.
"
asssmosis написал:
please update this for the following league if possible, thanks.

Definitely will be!
Thanks for the build! Feels great at the 5 div stage once you've set it up completely.

I struggle with finding meaningful upgrades going from 5 div to 20 - 50 div. I can't really see great options apart from the forbidden flame/flesh stat stacking with crit. Once you have that it sky rockets and is straight forward, but before that it's really a struggle.

If you have any idea, character or even PoB for a "mid-tier" variant of the build I'd highly appreciate it!

One more thing: The unnatural instinct suggestion is a bad idea right? With the skill effect duration you are increasing the time between arcane cloak and the trigger.
"
Kylexxx написал:
Thanks for the build! Feels great at the 5 div stage once you've set it up completely.

I struggle with finding meaningful upgrades going from 5 div to 20 - 50 div. I can't really see great options apart from the forbidden flame/flesh stat stacking with crit. Once you have that it sky rockets and is straight forward, but before that it's really a struggle.

If you have any idea, character or even PoB for a "mid-tier" variant of the build I'd highly appreciate it!

One more thing: The unnatural instinct suggestion is a bad idea right? With the skill effect duration you are increasing the time between arcane cloak and the trigger.

The forbidden flesh/flame and crit transition is definitely the biggest single biggest damage upgrade, but there are few intermediate ones that can each net a little damage and some QOL. The biggest is Awakened Chain which gives a little damage boost, but also goes from 2 to 3 chains. This is not only a big boost while clearing, but non-projectile chaining skills can chain back to the original target as long as they chain to a third target first (meaning +3 is the breakpoint to conditionally double hit a single target provided there's at least one other enemy + hydrosphere nearby). All the rares can be upgraded for incrementally more damage, but I'd recommend focusing on corruption hunting the uniques since it's very cheap and offers quite a lot of potential power. Finally, mid-budget is often when you can start utilizing the temporary league power (e.g. charms this past league) and temporary league power recently has been quite high. Oh shoot, definitely will drop the unnatural instinct recommendation and that might be why some people were struggling now that I think about it...

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация