[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

"
Juminoh написал:
"
Oo-Zurial написал:
Hey there, thanks for this build it has been a *BLAST* playing it.

However I wanted to ask if you have some easy crafting methods for the various upgrades.

I am asking because I can't afford any mistakes and sub-optimal approaches to crafting as on console the marketplace is kinda dead and overpriced.

So any special techniques for better success would be lovely!

Rog is a really good option for the ring, boots and belt. Crafting a better staff is probably going to be expensive though, since to upgrade you're probably going to want to use an influenced base.

Yea it is really tough to find upgrades on console now, everything is 10 times mor expensive.

Well still was a fine build and was hella fun.
I'm loving the build, but I find that I sometimes just fall over and die. I've read through some of this thread, and I will look into a coruscating elixir, but could I get any other advice on how to increase my survivability?

https://pobb.in/GQPGm_LBc_ZC

Thank you!
Последняя редакция: spot92. Время: 15 янв. 2024 г., 13:14:03
"
spot92 написал:
I'm loving the build, but I find that I sometimes just fall over and die. I've read through some of this thread, and I will look into a coruscating elixir, but could I get any other advice on how to increase my survivability?

https://pobb.in/GQPGm_LBc_ZC

Thank you!

Thanks! Getting enfeeble on hit (gloves corrupt or ring) would be a good way to do it, as would allocating Wellspring of Creation on atlas tree (damage should still be more than fine). Dropping the level of your Arcane Cloak down to level 1 might also make your damage feel more consistent.
Hi can you tell me if there is any way i can deal with porcupines and such. I feel like im missing some form of corpse destruction which im not sure how to include in the build since we are running ele focus on all links and any other explode will brick the loop
"
Warmachine2371 написал:
Hi can you tell me if there is any way i can deal with porcupines and such. I feel like im missing some form of corpse destruction which im not sure how to include in the build since we are running ele focus on all links and any other explode will brick the loop

I'd probably add a void sphere of rending to cast when damage taken setup or just put devour on main links (for pinnacles and 80/100% delirium when we need the damage link porcupines either won't be present or we won't one shot a whole pack without something else nearby to leech from).
Hi
I saw your build and and i want to ask a few questions about it before i jump into it..
Compared to HoT Elementalist, how is the Survivability?
Legion, Expedition, and Essences, can be done with it?
Do you have any PoB with leveling guide?
And finaly, you can tolerate a bunch of questions from a newbie which wants to jump to a complex build?

Thanks in Advance
Последняя редакция: gusgunis. Время: 21 янв. 2024 г., 5:24:26
"
gusgunis написал:
Hi
I saw your build and and i want to ask a few questions about it before i jump into it..
And finaly, you can tolerate a bunch of questions from a newbie which wants to jump to a complex build?

Thanks in Advance

Survivability is definitely better than HoT Elementalist, it is still a softcore build though and I'd expect to die once every ~10 maps in semi-juiced (60% delirious or less) t16 content on the 5 divine budget. Works great for all three of those, only annoying league mechanic is harvest. Here's the league start leveling POB: https://pobb.in/Bslv6eVwC5Uh though I'd wait to transition until you're level 80-85 and have ~5 divines(drop Heart of Thunder and Whispers of Doom clusters if you don't have enough points). I'd be happy to!
"
Juminoh написал:
"
gusgunis написал:
Hi

Thanks in Advance

Survivability is definitely better than HoT Elementalist, it is still a softcore build though and I'd expect to die once every ~10 maps in semi-juiced (60% delirious or less) t16 content on the 5 divine budget. Works great for all three of those, only annoying league mechanic is harvest. Here's the league start leveling POB: https://pobb.in/Bslv6eVwC5Uh though I'd wait to transition until you're level 80-85 and have ~5 divines(drop Heart of Thunder and Whispers of Doom clusters if you don't have enough points). I'd be happy to!

I did everything so far according to the PoB.
Skill gems still leveling. I keep Clarity lvl 8, and arcane cloak lvl 16.
Dps seems ok for gem levels. i die on every map, but i expect it due to low dps.
PoB for any suggestions. https://pobb.in/1Q2jr_bJ6icw
"
gusgunis написал:
"
Juminoh написал:
"
gusgunis написал:
Hi

Thanks in Advance

I did everything so far according to the PoB.
Skill gems still leveling. I keep Clarity lvl 8, and arcane cloak lvl 16.
Dps seems ok for gem levels. i die on every map, but i expect it due to low dps.
PoB for any suggestions. https://pobb.in/1Q2jr_bJ6icw

Core of the build looks good! I'd definitely look to upgrade your rares a bit (focus on strength and intelligence, especially recommend getting new non-fractured boots so you can get eldritch implicits). Also probably worth swapping the amulet anoint since the oils are pretty cheap. I might drop the level of Arcane Cloak a few levels to give yourself a bit more of a buffer too. But just getting those last few levels (both for yourself and your gems) should make big difference (might even just trade for level 20 chain support as that's costing you a lot of damage right now).
Последняя редакция: Juminoh. Время: 22 янв. 2024 г., 14:47:36
"
Tonfz написал:
i use Brine King for Pantheon to solve freeze and stun problem

For arcane cloak, you must add the duration (in my case 3.33 + 1.23)

I use brine king too now. but how can i calculate the duration? i saw a formula at first post, but when i try to add it to the math, i get error.
my life is 7646 and mana 5715
nvm. i fount it. it gives 0.50. So arcane cloak must be lvl 6 where spends 50% of current mana. Is that right?
Последняя редакция: gusgunis. Время: 23 янв. 2024 г., 3:18:22

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация