[3.23] Sanavi's 🏹 Blink/Mirror Arrow (BAMA) Necromancer 🏹 | SSF Viable! ✔️

Really enjoying the build so far, thanks for putting it together! One thing I'm curious about though, looking at the POB and gear, all these self attack modifiers you have on gear don't affect your minions correct? So are these not wasted slots? For someone who doesn't know better they could be spending more currency trying to get these stats on gear that they don't need (as they make no difference to actual minion DPS).

Some of these stats are:
- Increased Elemental Damage to Attacks
- Adds # to # Fire/Cold/Lightning Damage to Attacks
- Increased Attack Speed (helps a little with Blink arrow cast time but not the actual damage of the minions?)
- Increased Critical Strike Chance / Critical Multi

The list goes on. All of these stats on the bow and quiver are perfect because the minions use it, but the stats on amulet, rings, gloves, jewels etc have no affect since they all affect your attacks and not your minions? In POB they say 0% damage increase to total overall DPS and the gem itself says it only takes bow and quiver stats. So yeah it works differently to a typical totem style build which inherits all of your self attack/spell modifiers on the totems themselves.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this, would be good to know.

Otherwise, really fun build! :)
Последняя редакция: ArctanasAU. Время: 20 дек. 2023 г., 19:41:30
"
ArctanasAU написал:
Really enjoying the build so far, thanks for putting it together! One thing I'm curious about though, looking at the POB and gear, all these self attack modifiers you have on gear don't affect your minions correct? So are these not wasted slots? For someone who doesn't know better they could be spending more currency trying to get these stats on gear that they don't need (as they make no difference to actual minion DPS).

Some of these stats are:
- Increased Elemental Damage to Attacks
- Adds # to # Fire/Cold/Lightning Damage to Attacks
- Increased Attack Speed (helps a little with Blink arrow cast time but not the actual damage of the minions?)
- Increased Critical Strike Chance / Critical Multi

The list goes on. All of these stats on the bow and quiver are perfect because the minions use it, but the stats on amulet, rings, gloves, jewels etc have no affect since they all affect your attacks and not your minions? In POB they say 0% damage increase to total overall DPS and the gem itself says it only takes bow and quiver stats. So yeah it works differently to a typical totem style build which inherits all of your self attack/spell modifiers on the totems themselves.

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong about this, would be good to know.

Otherwise, really fun build! :)

Thanks! I believe you are right, the mods on some of the items are unnecessary. I cleaned them off the items in the PoB.
What do you use to generate corpses for spirit offering during boss fights?
"
TheTurdFlinger написал:
What do you use to generate corpses for spirit offering during boss fights?

I have a desecrate in offhand weapon, I swap when needed.
I love this build so far currently level 86. The only issue I am having is keeping my spirit of fortune alive in the higher level red maps. I think I might not be using convocation enough or something not really sure.
Последняя редакция: Yatunic. Время: 22 дек. 2023 г., 12:11:44
"
Yatunic написал:
I love this build so far currently level 86. The only issue I am having is keeping my spirit of fortune alive in the higher level red maps. I think I might not be using convocation enough or something not really sure.

He's the squishiest of the Spectres we run. You can swap Feeding Frenzy for Minion Life support, but you would lose Feeding Frenzy. I just keep a few corspes in stash personally.
Hey thanks for the build, it's fun!

I'm curious though, why do you take the "minions overwhelm physical damage reduction" for the minion offense mastery node when the clones do very little physical damage? Does the warlord spectre do enough damage for this to be worthwhile?
"
jacoro1 написал:
Hey thanks for the build, it's fun!

I'm curious though, why do you take the "minions overwhelm physical damage reduction" for the minion offense mastery node when the clones do very little physical damage? Does the warlord spectre do enough damage for this to be worthwhile?

Nope, that's an oversight on my part, feel free to allocate that point wherever. I've updated the PoB.
Why does it say 6x on the mirror arrow damage in the PoB??? I don't get it. I can only get 1 mirror arrow? but i have 3 blink arrow bombardiers. Am i doing something wrong? Never mind i saw it's an endgame thing... Not even close to being there yet =P Having fun leveling it atm.
Последняя редакция: Drimli. Время: 27 дек. 2023 г., 21:37:36
"
Drimli написал:
Why does it say 6x on the mirror arrow damage in the PoB??? I don't get it. I can only get 1 mirror arrow? but i have 3 blink arrow bombardiers. Am i doing something wrong? Never mind i saw it's an endgame thing... Not even close to being there yet =P Having fun leveling it atm.

With the cooldown recovery from the bow mastery you should be able to semi reliably have 5-6 of them up at a time, make sure you're using the regular version of mirror arrow too. The transfigured versions are both worse since the bombarding clones version shares the same clone max as your blink arrow and the other option can only do 1 type of ele damage at a time.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация